Windows 10: Does Windows license get paid once a time or yearly

Discus and support Does Windows license get paid once a time or yearly in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am 2 personal PCs as follow:- 1 run windows 7 home 2 run windows 10 home And i need to upgrade the 2 PCs to windows 10 pro. I read that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by johnjohn12345, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Does Windows license get paid once a time or yearly

I am 2 personal PCs as follow:-

1 run windows 7 home

2 run windows 10 home

And i need to upgrade the 2 PCs to windows 10 pro. I read that upgrading from windows 10 home to pro will cost 100$, so is this price get paid yearly or once in a time?

second question, how much will it cost to upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 pro?

Thanks

:)

johnjohn12345, Jan 13, 2021
  2. FayeForde Win User

I paid my yearly fee, yet my documents state I need to reactivate

I paid my yearly fee, yet my documents state I need to reactivate. Cannot find a number to call someone on this. Can I get a contact number?

FayeForde, Jan 13, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 13, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

Does Windows license get paid once a time or yearly

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Does Windows license get paid once a time or yearly :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Does Windows license get paid once a time or yearly

1. Does Windows license get paid once a time or yearly - Similar Threads - Does license paid

2. My Windows 11 computer several years of paid version was infected with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 computer several years of paid version was infected with...: My Windows 11 computer was infected with "Trojan:PDF/Phish.SM!MTB". I scanned it multiple times with Windows Defender and it still showed the threat. So I installed avast and the virus disappeared. However, my phone defense alert keeps showing the alert saying "We found a...
  3. My Windows 11 computer several years of paid version was infected with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 11 computer several years of paid version was infected with...: My Windows 11 computer was infected with "Trojan:PDF/Phish.SM!MTB". I scanned it multiple times with Windows Defender and it still showed the threat. So I installed avast and the virus disappeared. However, my phone defense alert keeps showing the alert saying "We found a...
  4. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident: I'm trying to canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident everytime I try and contact customer service but it won't accept it when I put my number in for a call back and just say 'Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.'...
  5. Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident

Canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident: I'm trying to canceling a subscription to Microsoft 365 for a year that I paid for by accident everytime I try and contact customer service but it won't accept it when I put my number in for a call back and just say 'Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.'...
  6. Windows 10 will receive major feature updates once a year

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will receive major feature updates once a year: Microsoft has started rolling out Windows 10 version 21H2 (November 2021 Update) to users around the world. The feature update can be installed by users running May 2020 Update (version 2004) or newer. Additionally, Microsoft has also announced a new update cadence for...
  7. Getting ads - Paid for Premium

Getting ads - Paid for Premium: Paid for Solitaire Premium in October. Last 2 days I have been getting ads. You have my money, stop the ads! This is not the first time this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-ads-paid-for-premium/50ced721-d209-4227-8eb4-d2e02bb3e983
  8. VPN paid year subscription last week and want a refund....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    VPN paid year subscription last week and want a refund....: YET there is not a single link anywhere on my account page regarding this payment for "request a refund" I even called the support number only for it to redirect me back to the damn site again. WHERE CAN I REQUEST A REFUND! The service worked during the trial for this...
  9. windows 10 does not accept webroot. I have paid for a three year contract. done with it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 does not accept webroot. I have paid for a three year contract. done with it...: Need my money back for my 3 year contract https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-does-not-accept-webroot-i-have-paid-for/f6727111-2bd4-4e07-bf5f-20cd77b37b32
  10. one time paid support

in Windows 10 Customization
    one time paid support: how to I find tech support for log in problems. willing to pay for it but don't want ongoing support contract https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-time-paid-support/63b9dee9-0e3b-4656-af23-0a87dd860bb2