Windows 10: Does Windows Night Light affect video color when watching movies or outputing video signal?

Discus and support Does Windows Night Light affect video color when watching movies or outputing video signal? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was wondering if turning Night Light on also affects color when watching videos or when duplicating the display to a TV? submitted by /u/Conells... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Conells, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Does Windows Night Light affect video color when watching movies or outputing video signal?

I was wondering if turning Night Light on also affects color when watching videos or when duplicating the display to a TV?

submitted by /u/Conells
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Conells, Jul 29, 2020

2. unable to watch movies or videos online since last night as the picture is zoomed in

unable to watch movies or videos online since last night as the picture is zoomed in.

it only stops being zoomed in for movies and you tube videos when I take the charger cable out of my laptop.it started this late last night after watching a youtube video a friend sent me via link on tumblr.

can anyone please help me rectify this sudden issue.

I've checked for updates and there are none needed and all my drivers are updated

HELP

mandyaskew, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Default Background color on widescreen video playback

Thanks for the reply but it didn't work for me. It merely changed the application's theme, not the background color of a video playback.

Karlos-kun, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Does Windows Night Light affect video color when watching movies or outputing video signal?

Default Background color on widescreen video playback

Hi Karlos,

You can change the background color of the Movies & TV app through its settings. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Type movies on the search bar.
    • Click on Movies & TV.
    • On the lower left corner, click on Settings.
    • Under Mode, select Dark.
    • Close the window, then relaunch the app.

Regarding the background color of the online videos that you are watching, it is most likely that it is the default background color that was set by the makers of that website. We recommend that you contact them to know if there's an option to change it.

Let us know if you need further assistance with your concern.

Joshua Her1, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Does Windows Night Light affect video color when watching movies or outputing video signal?

1. Does Windows Night Light affect video color when watching movies or outputing video signal? - Similar Threads - Does Night Light

2. Does turning on Night Light on Windows negatively affect the display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does turning on Night Light on Windows negatively affect the display?: Greetings! I've faced display issues with my ASUS Vivobook 14 laptop twice, requiring two display replacements due to grid and horizontal color line issues. The first time, I utilized the warranty for the in-built display, and within two years, the replaced display got the...
  3. Does turning on Night Light on Windows negatively affect the display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does turning on Night Light on Windows negatively affect the display?: Greetings! I've faced display issues with my ASUS Vivobook 14 laptop twice, requiring two display replacements due to grid and horizontal color line issues. The first time, I utilized the warranty for the in-built display, and within two years, the replaced display got the...
  4. Does turning on Night Light on Windows negatively affect the display?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. no sound when watching a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no sound when watching a video: lost my sound on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-when-watching-a-video/8c025b58-5204-4fc9-a312-016cfd978439
  6. Background items lose color when watching video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background items lose color when watching video: For about 3+ months now, whenever I watch a video after some amount of time, background elements lose their color. This happens 100% of the time when not in fullscreen whether I am watching a video on YouTube, Netflix, Twitch, or if I watch a video using the default Windows...
  7. Screen goes black when im watching videos, movies.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen goes black when im watching videos, movies.: I changed that option about screen turning off after several minutes to never still same problem. submitted by /u/enido777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g61ipd/screen_goes_black_when_im_watching_videos_movies/
  8. Improve Battery Life when watching Movies and Videos on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Improve Battery Life when watching Movies and Videos on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you always find that your Windows 10 device’s battery lasts for a shorter time than you expected, you can optimize Windows 10 for better battery life – especially while watching videos and movies on battery power. Improve Battery Life [...] This post...
  9. BSOD when watching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when watching videos: hi when i want to watch video in Instagram such as browser or desktop app which downloaded from store causes BSOD and errors like kmode_exception_not_handled or irql_not_less_or_equal problem doesn't finish here it happens in groove music and movies and TV after a blue...
  10. Optimize Battery Life when Watching Movies and Videos in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Optimize Battery Life when Watching Movies and Videos in Windows 10: How to: Optimize Battery Life when Watching Movies and Videos in Windows 10 [img] Information When watching movies and videos on battery power in Windows 10, you can select to optimize for battery life or video quality. When set to optimize for battery life on devices...