Windows 10: Does Windows Terminal supports all PowerShell and CMD commands?

Discus and support Does Windows Terminal supports all PowerShell and CMD commands? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. Windows terminal supports all commands of powershell and command prompt ? *sarc*Sad Thanks. 176298 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bug locker, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Does Windows Terminal supports all PowerShell and CMD commands?

Hi.
    Windows terminal supports all commands of powershell and command prompt ? *sarc*Sad
    Thanks.

:)

bug locker, Mar 20, 2021
  2. tcebob Win User

Can't run command in PowerShell but OK in Cmd

I tried the suggested command and it does work manually in Power Shell. But Task Scheduler chokes on it.

Does Windows Terminal supports all PowerShell and CMD commands? [​IMG]

If i say "Yes" it breaks up the command string to "%C:\program" with the rest of the command as an argument.

tcebob, Mar 20, 2021
  3. How to Add Terminal Commands To CMD

Hi there, I'm Sina. I use Linux For my Works Every Day And Also I'm a Windows User.

Unfortunately, CMD Doesn't have many Terminal's Command. I have a question now:

Is there any way to have all of the terminal commands in CMD without Installing Other Software?

SinaMajidi, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Does Windows Terminal supports all PowerShell and CMD commands?

PPPOE service name - Terminal / Command Prompt ( cmd ) / Powershell

Do you mean the name "PPPoE" below?

Does Windows Terminal supports all PowerShell and CMD commands? [​IMG]

I have used a CMD script to copy a backup "rasphone.pbk" file into "%ProgramData%\Microsoft\Network\Connections\Pbk\rasphone.pbk".
    The script has also set up an automatic PPPoE connection.

Matthew Wai, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Does Windows Terminal supports all PowerShell and CMD commands?

1. Does Windows Terminal supports all PowerShell and CMD commands? - Similar Threads - Does Terminal supports

2. CMD command doesn't work on PowerShell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD command doesn't work on PowerShell: I'm trying to call 'cmd' inside Windows PowerShell console in order to get to work immediately with Command Prompt mode, but I got this message instead:I know I can use Command Prompt outside of PowerShell, but this is a special case.Any suggestions about how can I revert...
  3. CMD command doesn't work on PowerShell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD command doesn't work on PowerShell: I'm trying to call 'cmd' inside Windows PowerShell console in order to get to work immediately with Command Prompt mode, but I got this message instead:I know I can use Command Prompt outside of PowerShell, but this is a special case.Any suggestions about how can I revert...
  4. CMD command doesn't work on PowerShell

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Most windows executable commands not recognized by CMD and PowerShell.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most windows executable commands not recognized by CMD and PowerShell.: Out of nowhere commands which involve executables like explorer.exe, msedge.exe, mspaint.exe, where, etc. are not working in command prompt or PowerShell. The output of the command prompt seem to be quite simple: ```C:\Users\grass>where 'where' is not recognized as an...
  6. Command not working in Windows terminal but working in cmd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Command not working in Windows terminal but working in cmd: Hello, I am trying to use windows terminal, however I can't use any command see picture. I've tried to reinstall it and run as administrator but doesn't change anything Do you have an idea of what I can do? Kind regards [ATTACH]...
  7. Open Cmd via PowerShell, command?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Open Cmd via PowerShell, command?: Please i need to open cmd win + r and so i know i need to know how to open it via powershell pls (.bat and so i know it needs to be opened via powershell. Pls PowerShell command to open cmd? Cmd über PowerShell öffnen, Befehl?
  8. PPPOE service name - Terminal / Command Prompt ( cmd ) / Powershell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PPPOE service name - Terminal / Command Prompt ( cmd ) / Powershell: How can i set Broadband PPPOE service name using Command Prompt or PowerShell (Windows 8.1, build 9600)? 159406
  9. CMD, PowerShell, Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CMD, PowerShell, Windows Terminal: I have recently returned to windows after 10 years of OSX/MacOS and Linux. During my time on these OSes I became very comfortable with using the terminal on a daily basis for minor tasks to system configuration and diagnostics. I loved the power these tools have and wish to...
  10. 10 CMD commands that can be executed with PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    10 CMD commands that can be executed with PowerShell: [ATTACH] PowerShell is Microsoft’s own alternative to their own Command Prompt. Earlier, Microsoft announced that they will be open sourcing PowerShell and will be bringing it to recent versions and different Linux flavors like Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux,...