Windows 10: Does Windows10 20H2 built in archiver support Zip64 or large zip files upto 50GB?

Discus and support Does Windows10 20H2 built in archiver support Zip64 or large zip files upto 50GB? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm curious if I will need a 3rd party archiver for a large zip file I'm currently downloading from Google Music? submitted by /u/Ebojager [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ebojager, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Does Windows10 20H2 built in archiver support Zip64 or large zip files upto 50GB?

I'm curious if I will need a 3rd party archiver for a large zip file I'm currently downloading from Google Music?

submitted by /u/Ebojager
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ebojager, Jan 23, 2021
  2. neilpzz Win User

Can I unzip/open zip64 files in windows 10

I don't have experience of this file format but the entry in Wikipedia (under zip64) suggests it has been built in since Vista.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zip_(file_format)#ZIP64

neilpzz, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Zip Archive file

How do I unzip a Zip Archive file and make it mp3?

CarlLinden, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Does Windows10 20H2 built in archiver support Zip64 or large zip files upto 50GB?

Zip Archive file

Windows 10 provides native capability to open zip files. If you double click on any zip file, Windows 10 will open it. However, if you face problem in opening zip archives, you can also use 7zip app to open it.

Download 7zip - Download

It will extract whatever files are there. It will not convert anything to mp3. If it contains mp3, mp3 will be extracted. If it contains another audio file, you can use mp3 converters to convert an audio file into mp3.

Vijay_Verma, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Does Windows10 20H2 built in archiver support Zip64 or large zip files upto 50GB?

1. Does Windows10 20H2 built in archiver support Zip64 or large zip files upto 50GB? - Similar Threads - Does Windows10 20H2

2. Does Windows have a built in Zip/RaR program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Windows have a built in Zip/RaR program?: Does Windows have a built in Zip/RaR program? What happened to the extract option upon right click? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-have-a-built-in-ziprar-program/2e9d3747-9b72-494b-85e1-4bad992d2391
  3. Archiver programs for Linux VM's 7-zip fm

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Archiver programs for Linux VM's 7-zip fm: Hi folks this is a good one for anybody running Linux VM's 7-Zip FM Nice GUI and works like the Windows version - handles almost any archive format - if you have the 7-zip program on Wondows thie GUI here is almnost identical. (As with most decent Linux software -- Free of...
  4. File explorer crashes while trying to extract large zip file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer crashes while trying to extract large zip file: Hi! I have a .zip file that I want to extract. However, when I try to extract the file, File explorer crashes. However, the file is huge, so that could be the reason. [ATTACH] Here is what it looks like when it crashes [ATTACH] I'm on a 64 bit version of Windows 10, and...
  5. Cannot copy large .mov and .zip files with Windows 10

Cannot copy large .mov and .zip files with Windows 10: I am having trouble copying/moving large .mov and .zip files from one HD to another HD. The files are around 6 gb and are not corrupted I can view the .mov file. I have update windows to 1909, as I read there was an admitted system problem with an earlier version doing these...
  6. NTUSER.DAT is 50GB

NTUSER.DAT is 50GB: Help please. My computer is telling me that my NTUSER.DAT file is 50GB when I'm of the understanding it should just be a few MB... This is of course making my C drive almost full. I believe it is not adviseable to delete it so can anyone please advise on what I can do to...
  7. Zip Files in Windows10

Zip Files in Windows10: I have searched several sources for help in accessing compressed "zip" files on my Windows10 desktop computer and always see the same suggestions/methods. I have also noted that many people state that the stated methods did not work for them; in fact, I just left the...
  8. 50GB worth of irremovable temporary files

50GB worth of irremovable temporary files: I've realised my 128GB Surface Laptop 2 has been running out of space extremely quickly in the last month or so. After opening a game to play it, I the game, as well as the Discord audio crashed, forcing me to restart. I came back to my laptop telling me that I needed to...
  9. Zip Archive file

Zip Archive file: How do I unzip a Zip Archive file and make it mp3? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zip-archive-file/b8bf2df8-678c-4836-9416-e7a15d149299"
  10. Recommendation for a file archive, ZIP, RAR etc program please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recommendation for a file archive, ZIP, RAR etc program please?: Hi All, Anyone please recommend a file compressor software please, other than the one that's built in to Windows 10? Thanks! 63809