Windows 10: does WinMail work on windows 10 - latest builds- or not?

Discus and support does WinMail work on windows 10 - latest builds- or not? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Nobody other than MS ever had the source code for WLM, so ... "the remainder is left as an exercise for the student". There are too many commercial... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nobus, Aug 26, 2017.

1. gpstoloff Win User

does WinMail work on windows 10 - latest builds- or not?

Nobody other than MS ever had the source code for WLM, so ... "the remainder is left as an exercise for the student".

There are too many commercial and public domain options for off-line clients, and only 1 brings MS revenue. "You do the math"

gpstoloff, Sep 4, 2017
  2. SYD
    Syd Win User

I have reverted back to outlook (part of me office 2010) as a temporary measure, however I am unable to import my contacts or emails from Winmail. I am just hoping that someone will find a hack to get Winmail working again.

Thema:

does WinMail work on windows 10 - latest builds- or not?

1. does WinMail work on windows 10 - latest builds- or not? - Similar Threads - does WinMail latest

2. Windows 11 latest build's spotlight not working !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 latest build's spotlight not working !: Hello windows spotlight is working on lockscreen but not on desktop. i am on the latest build of windows 11. i only see the default windows 11 wallpaper despite activating spotlight, have tried the troubleshooting found on the web but in vain. can someone help me please?...
  3. Windows 11 latest build's spotlight not working !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 latest build's spotlight not working !: Hello windows spotlight is working on lockscreen but not on desktop. i am on the latest build of windows 11. i only see the default windows 11 wallpaper despite activating spotlight, have tried the troubleshooting found on the web but in vain. can someone help me please?...
  4. Latest windows 10 Build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest windows 10 Build: 12-17-2020 my computer did a download of Windows 10 version 2004 and version 20H2 - KB4592438, Build andSCREWED MY COMPUTER UP. BEWARE!!!!!! It has taken me most of TODAY to finally get my system to go back to the last build 1909.WHY?? Because the download had me running so...
  5. Winmail on Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Winmail on Win 10: Running Winmail on Win 10. When reading some mail or deleting some I get a message saying "An error has occured can't perform opening or perform deleting". Would appreciate any help....
  6. WinMail Removal

in Browsers and Email
    WinMail Removal: Windows 10 1809 - 10.0.17763.195 If you use NTLite to reconfigure your Windows version and you remove the windows mail option, components, windows apps, apps, windows mail, then it breaks the ability to install windows mail. I am talking about the old Vista mail or WinMail....
  7. WinMail Removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    WinMail Removal: Windows 10 1809 - 10.0.17763.195 If you use NTLite to reconfigure your Windows version and you remove the windows mail option, components, windows apps, apps, windows mail, then it breaks the ability to install windows mail. I am talking about the old Vista mail or WinMail....
  8. Windows 10 1803 Latest Build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1803 Latest Build: Hi There: Where can i download the latest Media Creation Tool for the above subject? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-1803-latest-build/79e0b9e7-3d13-4b6c-8454-4b653df9805b
  9. Winmail will no longer work with 1709 version

in Browsers and Email
    Winmail will no longer work with 1709 version: The previous work around with windows did work however I'm seeing this error with 1709 version. Any ideas? Windows Mail could not be started because one of its libraries could not be found. 95699
  10. Wifi not working in latest build?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working in latest build?: I noticed a few comments that people were having trouble with wifi working in 14279. I just upgraded a computer to the latest, with wifi working on the previous build. What I found was that for some reason "Bridging" mode was enabled on the wifi adapter. I tried to remove...