Windows 10: Does Yahoo block an email account after umpteen unsuccessful attempts

Discus and support Does Yahoo block an email account after umpteen unsuccessful attempts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This situation has turned out to be a sad turn of events. My friend called me last night and in the course of whatever was being done to his wife's... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MeAndMyComputer, Nov 17, 2017.

1. snikr Win User

Does Yahoo block an email account after umpteen unsuccessful attempts

In the past month I've had a couple of "issues" with Yahoo email myself. Long story short, I don't use Yahoo for any of my important emails anymore. I switched to Gmail. And you are correct, don't pay someone to fix your computer over the phone and have them take control of your computer. It usually costs you money and you may not know what that put on your computer. Give someone local your money and have them fix it for you!

snikr, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Does Yahoo block an email account after umpteen unsuccessful attempts

1. Does Yahoo block an email account after umpteen unsuccessful attempts - Similar Threads - Does Yahoo block

2. Urgent: Unsuccessful Attempts and Suspicious Activity on Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent: Unsuccessful Attempts and Suspicious Activity on Microsoft Account: Hello Microsoft Community,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding my Microsoft account, as I have been experiencing a concerning pattern of unsuccessful login attempts and suspicious activity.Over the past few days, there have been...
  3. Multiple "unsuccessful" sign in attempts on my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple "unsuccessful" sign in attempts on my account: Every time I check my recent microsoft activity, there is someone trying to sign into my account multiple times an hour. It's extremely distressing for me because my Microsoft Account is very valuable. Is it one person attempting to hack my account multiple times a day? Or is...
  4. Multiple "unsuccessful" sign in attempts on my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple "unsuccessful" sign in attempts on my account: Every time I check my recent microsoft activity, there is someone trying to sign into my account multiple times an hour. It's extremely distressing for me because my Microsoft Account is very valuable. Is it one person attempting to hack my account multiple times a day? Or is...
  5. So many unsuccessful sign in attempts on my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So many unsuccessful sign in attempts on my account: Throughout this entire week, numerous of my accounts have been hacked, or at least someone has attempted to hack them and some may have already been hacked that I don't know of. When I checked my microsoft recent activities there is a VERY long list of unsuccessful login...
  6. Unsuccessful sign-in attempt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unsuccessful sign-in attempt: Hello. A few minutes ago I checked my sign-in history, and I was shocked to learn that there had been an unsuccessful sign-in attempt from somewhere in China. I'm not in China, nor have I ever been. The incident happened last week, but I've been able to still sign in to my...
  7. Updating yahoo email account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating yahoo email account: I am unable to do so after going through the motion of signing in and this is what happens. What is 0x8019019a? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-yahoo-email-account/e46c7642-158b-4cc8-9d3a-d10c4154fb41
  8. Unsuccessful Login Attempts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unsuccessful Login Attempts: I’ve noticed starting the 19th of April that I’ve had a bunch of unsuccessful login attempts via IMAP. I clicked on them and it specifically says (I’m paraphrasing a bit) you don’t have to change your password you are secure. Every single one was unsuccessful. I have 2FA on...
  9. my yahoo email account

my yahoo email account: how do I update my yahoo email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-yahoo-email-account/3932d58f-c03f-47c2-98b1-3f1cf557267a
  10. Email account with Sky/Yahoo

Email account with Sky/Yahoo: Hi. I had a message from Microsoft telling me there is a problem with my Sky/Yahoo email account. I tried to log in and it didn't recognise my username which is my email address. I have been using this account for years, and now it seems I've been locked out of my email...