Windows 10: doesn't come back from sleep

Discus and support doesn't come back from sleep in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a monitor a keyboard and a mouse connected to my laptop, I don't have space on my desk for both my laptop and monitor so I just use my monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OfficerMoose700, Jan 6, 2021.

1. doesn't come back from sleep

I have a monitor a keyboard and a mouse connected to my laptop, I don't have space on my desk for both my laptop and monitor so I just use my monitor with the laptop closed but when It goes to sleep I cant used my keyboard or mouse to wake it up, I have to open the laptop again and the screen is back on my laptop only and not on my monitor. how can I keep always the laptop closed without having to touch it after going to sleep?

submitted by /u/OfficerMoose700
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OfficerMoose700, Jan 6, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

doesn't come back from sleep [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 6, 2021
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Bagoguts Win User

doesn't come back from sleep

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

doesn't come back from sleep

1. doesn't come back from sleep - Similar Threads - doesn't sleep

2. Xbox series x controller doesn't open game bar after pc is awaken from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox series x controller doesn't open game bar after pc is awaken from sleep: When I press the Xbox button on the Xbox series x controller after the pc is been awaken from sleep or hibernation, it is unresponsive. I have to restart the pc to make it work again. the share button functions also don't work....
  3. Xbox series x controller doesn't open game bar after pc is awaken from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox series x controller doesn't open game bar after pc is awaken from sleep: When I press the Xbox button on the Xbox series x controller after the pc is been awaken from sleep or hibernation, it is unresponsive. I have to restart the pc to make it work again. the share button functions also don't work....
  4. My laptop Windows 11 doesn't go to sleep automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop Windows 11 doesn't go to sleep automatically.: The model is ROG Flow X13. I've already set the settings so that it goes to sleep after 1 minute on battery power / 3 minutes when plugged in, but it doesn't do this. What do I do beyond this?...
  5. My laptop Windows 11 doesn't go to sleep automatically.

My laptop Windows 11 doesn't go to sleep automatically.: The model is ROG Flow X13. I've already set the settings so that it goes to sleep after 1 minute on battery power / 3 minutes when plugged in, but it doesn't do this. What do I do beyond this?...
  6. Sleep option doesn't appear in control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep option doesn't appear in control panel: The sleep button was missing, I did my research and in Control Panel -> System and Security -> Power Option -> Choose what the powers buttons do -> should apear to me and the option o sleep, at the bottom. The other thing is that when the sleep time pases the screen doesn't...
  7. Sleep option doesn't appear in control panel

Sleep option doesn't appear in control panel: The sleep button was missing, I did my research and in Control Panel -> System and Security -> Power Option -> Choose what the powers buttons do -> should apear to me and the option o sleep, at the bottom. The other thing is that when the sleep time pases the screen doesn't...
  8. Computer doesn't go to sleep after time set - Windows 11

Computer doesn't go to sleep after time set - Windows 11: My relatively new 2 months Windows 11 computer would previously go to sleep after the timeout set in power plan, but recently it no longer goes to sleep at timeout. However, I have the computer set to go to sleep when I press the power switch, and this works....
  9. Computer doesn't go to sleep after time set - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer doesn't go to sleep after time set - Windows 11: My relatively new 2 months Windows 11 computer would previously go to sleep after the timeout set in power plan, but recently it no longer goes to sleep at timeout. However, I have the computer set to go to sleep when I press the power switch, and this works....
  10. PC doesn't go to sleep mode but only turns screen off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't go to sleep mode but only turns screen off: I've recently started experiencing this problem and I just can't seem to fix it, I've watched many tutorials on YouTube and the problem still resumes, my computer just doesn't turn off when I put it to sleep mode and only turns off the screen but once I move my mouse, it...