Windows 10: Doesn’t happen often but my chrome sound slider has a mind of its own and bobs up and down...

Discus and support Doesn’t happen often but my chrome sound slider has a mind of its own and bobs up and down... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tippitytop_nozomi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tippitytop_nozomi, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Doesn’t happen often but my chrome sound slider has a mind of its own and bobs up and down...

/u/tippitytop_nozomi, Apr 8, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Doesn’t happen often but my chrome sound slider has a mind of its own and bobs up and down... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    speaker ( or sound ) slider switch disappeared

Hi Hank,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

• Are you able to use Volume slider on the taskbar?

• Do you get any error message?

• Are you able to see sound icon on the taskbar?
    I suggest you to hoover your mouse on the right side of the taskbar and click on the sound icon and try to use volume slider and check if it that works.

Follow the steps below and check.

• Discover the empty slot on the
      Taskbar
      and Right click.

• Click on Properties.

• Under Taskbar tab and Notification area
      click on Custom.

• Tap on Select which icons appears on the taskbar.

• Turn on Volume option.
    Hope this helps. If any other issues get back to us. We are glad to help you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Apr 8, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Doesn’t happen often but my chrome sound slider has a mind of its own and bobs up and down...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Doesn’t happen often but my chrome sound slider has a mind of its own and bobs up and down... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Doesn’t happen often but my chrome sound slider has a mind of its own and bobs up and down...

1. Doesn’t happen often but my chrome sound slider has a mind of its own and bobs up and down... - Similar Threads - Doesn’t happen often

2. Tablet mode has a mind of its own!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet mode has a mind of its own!!!: I have the HP Elitebook X360 1040 G7 laptop and it has the “yoga” capability to turn into a tablet when I flip the screen and rotate the keyboard back. I have disabled auto-rotate and messed with tablet settings so many times but my laptop constantly switches to tablet mode...
  3. Mind of its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mind of its own: I put my new windows 11 pc to sleep and at any given time I look, the power light is back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mind-of-its-own/9aaf5980-12b7-4994-8c3f-51e078bfdf1f
  4. Mind of its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mind of its own: I put my new windows 11 pc to sleep and at any given time I look, the power light is back on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mind-of-its-own/9aaf5980-12b7-4994-8c3f-51e078bfdf1f
  5. WIndows 10 has a mind of its OWN!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 has a mind of its OWN!!!!: Can anyone assist plz. One of our system user's pc has decided to get a mind of it's own. Cursor goes haywire moves all over the screen. Apps that is minimized, doesn't want to resize. Have run virus scan, malware scan, reloaded OS....to no avail. Regards,Shaun...
  6. Mouse has a mind of its own!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse has a mind of its own!: I use a Logitech wireless mouse. Ever since the latest Windows 10 upgrade my mouse moves at random times - frequently - and clicks on its own. Most commonly, it moves to the lowest right corner and brings up the calendar, but it moves and does other things on its own, too....
  7. Windows Has A Mind Of Its Own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Has A Mind Of Its Own: My PC has suddenly started doing wierd things. The cursor moves all over the screen on its own. Open panes get minimised, new panes get opened. Spreadheets move around. A strange pulsing bubble appears on the screen. This all makes the PC unusable for a while until it settles...
  8. Touchpad Has a Mind of Its Own

Touchpad Has a Mind of Its Own: I have finally grown beyond weary of having to disable the touchpad on my laptop every boot up. *Mad I am posting here as I am just assuming the issue is Windows 10 and not the laptop. This is my 3rd laptop... so I'm not totally new to them, and is why I've become frustrated...
  9. Touchpad Has a Mind of Its Own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Touchpad Has a Mind of Its Own: I have finally grown beyond weary of having to disable the touchpad on my laptop every boot up. *Mad I am posting here as I am just assuming the issue is Windows 10 and not the laptop. This is my 3rd laptop... so I'm not totally new to them, and is why I've become frustrated...
  10. mouse has mind of its own

mouse has mind of its own: Sometimes my mouse opens links when it moves over links as if i doubleclicked them on purpose. when I did not. There is no rhyme or reason when, how, or why.. Sometimes it will open every link and sometimes it wont. How do i fix this? I have tried different mice, touch...