Windows 10: doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Discus and support doesn't have a valid IP configuration in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Unable to get internet connection via LAN or WiFi. All other machines on the network connect fine. Troubleshooter shows: "Wi-Fi" doesn't have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mark_865, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Mark_865 Win User

doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Unable to get internet connection via LAN or WiFi. All other machines on the network connect fine.

Troubleshooter shows:

"Wi-Fi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration

"Ethernet" doesn't have a valid IP configuration

I've tried:

1. Troubleshooter (as above)

2. Reset router

3. Set IP addresses manually

4. Set IP addresses automatically

5. Uninstall and reinstall wireless and ethernet drivers.

• Reset the TCP/IP stack
    • Release the IP address
    • Renew the IP address
    • Flush and reset the DNS client resolver cache

7. Turned off all Firewalls

8. Turned off Anti Virus

9. Done a Network Reset

:)

Mark_865, Sep 14, 2018

2. Wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration.

Original title: Wifi trouble.

Wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration.

I tried to reboot wifi.

Troubleshooting can*t help.

Need help wifi doesn*t work at all.

Everything worked fine on win 8.1.

Wifi stop working after i moved to win10.

DmitryZatch, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Repeated "wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration" error message daily

Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP Configuration is often appear on Windows 10/8.1/7 based operating system. The average Windows user encountered the problem when wanting to connect to a Wi-Fi or Local Area Network (LAN) via Ethernet. Here
    is an example of an error message that often appears when connecting to the network:

• Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Local area connection doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Wi-Fi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Wireless network connection doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    try steps here: Fix Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP Configuration | Get Help in Windows 10

dedyprasetiyo724, Sep 14, 2018
  4. doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

doesn't have a valid IP configuration

1. doesn't have a valid IP configuration - Similar Threads - doesn't valid configuration

2. "Ethernet" doesn't have a valid IP configuration”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Ethernet" doesn't have a valid IP configuration”: I just upgraded to BT Hub 5. I haven’t been able to get my desktop Dell Precision Tower 7810 my work horse to connect to the internet due to captioned error.I’ve tried everything from disabling fast start, to reinstalling windows from a recovery date, to command prompt -...
  3. Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration: this was posted before in Portuguese, got only one answer, here i expect more people seeing this post. From one day to another the connection was not working and when using troubleshooter i got the message "wifi does'nt have a valid configuration" Tried this...
  4. Ethernet doesn't have a valid ip configuration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet doesn't have a valid ip configuration: My ethernet stopped working a week ago, my brother came home from overseas and he has a desktop PC set up so i don't know if that affects anything but I've tried everything the past week and nothing was fixed. The ethernet connection says "unidentified network" and running...
  5. Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration: I have Ethernet over power to a pc, and a laptop in another room, the laptop received the message the "Ethernet doesn't have a valid i p configuration". I tried all of Googles fix it tips but nothing has worked, I decided to plug a spare Ethernet cable into the router and...
  6. Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration: We recently got a new Spectrum router and I now am unable to connect to the internet on my PC. This problem has never happened before and is not happening on any other devices in my home (4 Macs, 5 phones) when using the troubleshooter I get the message that the wifi does not...
  7. Ethernet doesn't have valid IP configuration

Ethernet doesn't have valid IP configuration: Hey, My gf's computer in her office (a school) was slow and riddled with viruses, so I had the bright idea to use the media creation tool to upgrade the machine to from win7 to win10 (x86) - clean install. Now, the ethernet that it was connected to before gives the error...
  8. Doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Hello all. I've been having the above issue at different times and it is getting a bit irritating to restart the modem(router). How can I permanently fix it so that my internet can be online 24/7 without me having resetting the box? And how come it says that I have...
  9. Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration: Hello, I'm about 4 hours deep into trying to fix this. I've followed several forum posts with similar issues, with no luck. I've been running windows 10 on my PC with my current hardware (including modem/router) for about a year now with no issues. Yesterday I booted...
  10. "Ethernet" doesn't have a valid ip configuration

"Ethernet" doesn't have a valid ip configuration: So i decided to move on wired network connection for some reason and i can't make it work. To sum it up, i have a router that has 2 ports which offer 10mbps apparently and other 2 with 100mbps. I tried all 4 with a laptop and they work as expected ( same cable used ). Now,...