Windows 10: Doesn't let me buy a game on the windows 10 store

Discus and support Doesn't let me buy a game on the windows 10 store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I keep on getting this error screen when i try to pre-order minecraft dungeons. Called visa and they said everything was fine on their end. I heard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DixieDodoo, May 8, 2020.

1. Doesn't let me buy a game on the windows 10 store

I keep on getting this error screen when i try to pre-order minecraft dungeons. Called visa and they said everything was fine on their end. I heard that logging out and making a new microsoft account would work but I have all of my games on this account.

Doesn't let me buy a game on the windows 10 store 8c5035f6-6a58-4e64-8247-871b377426a1?upload=true.png

:)

DixieDodoo, May 8, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Doesn't let me buy a game on the windows 10 store [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 8, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, May 8, 2020
  4. Doesn't let me buy a game on the windows 10 store

buying a game in the store windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand how you feel about the situation. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

Follow the steps below and check if it resolves your issue.

Reset the Windows Store.

Please follow the steps below to Reset Store.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

You may also refer to the article Apps & Store.

Microsoft Store

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Doesn't let me buy a game on the windows 10 store

1. Doesn't let me buy a game on the windows 10 store - Similar Threads - Doesn't let buy

2. Not letting me buy Minecraft java

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not letting me buy Minecraft java: When I try buying Minecraft Java it keeps on saying “We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out” and I’m buying this with my Microsoft balance on a 2010 meca the Mac maybe the problem but I don’t wanna buy a new Mac. Can anyone help me?...
  3. app store won't let me buy items off games.

app store won't let me buy items off games.: i am playing township and I need some cash so i click on the piggy bank then I click to get it but it won't let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-store-wont-let-me-buy-items-off-games/8c322839-29f0-4988-895a-bea8c0e2bd00
  4. app store won't let me buy items off games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app store won't let me buy items off games.: i am playing township and I need some cash so i click on the piggy bank then I click to get it but it won't let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-store-wont-let-me-buy-items-off-games/8c322839-29f0-4988-895a-bea8c0e2bd00
  5. app store won't let me buy items off games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows store not letting me install games or apps

Windows store not letting me install games or apps: i recently swaped out my hard drive and started fresh and when i went to download game such as forza titles and sea of thieves it would not let me install them to my computer ive tried reseting microsoft store and the register device page on my microsoft account page dosent...
  7. microsoft store not letting me download games

microsoft store not letting me download games: it doesn't even do anything i need help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-not-letting-me-download-games/38e314e2-c6fe-4003-b153-eb46fb7158d5
  8. Windows 10 Store wont let me reinstall game

Windows 10 Store wont let me reinstall game: I own the Windows Store version of Sea of Thieves. Back in the day I installed this on my External HDD, also containing +/- about 2 TB of important data. Now my laptop has been reset a while back and Windows Store doesnt seem to recognize the installation anymore. My...
  9. Microsoft store not letting me download game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not letting me download game: Hi I bought Minecraft Windows 10 as I already have java edition but was looking to play cross-platform with friends on this Microsoft account. When I open Settings > Accounts, it says my Microsoft account is added to this device it's not the administrator, but it says it's...
  10. Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything

Windows 10 Store Doesn't Let Me Download Anything: I just upgraded from 8.1, to windows 10 today. Everything seems fine at the moment, except when I open the store, and try to download an app, I go to the page and it gives me this constant 'loading sign'. [img] It doesn't seem to end, and I don't see any option to...