Windows 10: doesnt let me personalize

Discus and support doesnt let me personalize in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I try to change the background it reads "you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc" then it promps an "activate windows now"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VictorArroyo2, Apr 3, 2020.

1. doesnt let me personalize

when I try to change the background it reads "you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc" then it promps an "activate windows now" option and then promps a message saying "we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your organizations activation server" please lwt me know if anything can be done, thank you

:)

VictorArroyo2, Apr 3, 2020

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Apr 3, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 3, 2020
  4. doesnt let me personalize

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

doesnt let me personalize

1. doesnt let me personalize - Similar Threads - doesnt let personalize

2. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...: I've forgotten the PIN to my laptop, when I click the 'i forgot my pin' button it loads for a second then does nothing, theres no option to sign in with password, there no option to sign in with a different account, when i type in a random PIN it says to sign in with an...
  3. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...: I've forgotten the PIN to my laptop, when I click the 'i forgot my pin' button it loads for a second then does nothing, theres no option to sign in with password, there no option to sign in with a different account, when i type in a random PIN it says to sign in with an...
  4. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows doesnt allow me to sign in with personal account.

Windows doesnt allow me to sign in with personal account.: I recently changed keyboard to a Ten key less, So I no longer have the NUM pad. So I need to change my pin because I used my NUMpad before. But when I try to sign in and change it, It just tells me to sign in with work or organization account. How can I fix this?...
  6. It doesnt let me press activate windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    It doesnt let me press activate windows: When i go on settings and click on activate windows, my whole settings just stops respondingcrashes and then i have to close it and open it again. If i try to do it again the same thing happens. After i scroll down and click the activation link, my whole settings diesthe...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition doesnt let me download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition doesnt let me download: I have paid for Minecraft but both on the microsoft store app and website it says that i have to buy the game. I checked if the transaction maybe didnt go through but I have a verification email that it was successful and lost 30 euro from my paysafe...
  8. Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help: I'm unable to stop services running by malwarebytes and cant set it to "disable." When I try to, I get a 'access is denied' message. What do i do? 178777
  9. Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Malwarbytes Doesnt Let Me to Disable It - Help: I'm unable to stop services running by malwarebytes and cant set it to "disable." When I try to, I get a 'access is denied' message. What do i do? 178777
  10. Windows doesnt let me play a game

Windows doesnt let me play a game: Hello, As of last month i upgraded my computer and i tried playing an old game that i played before called 9 dragons Just when the game is about to show me the login screen, the screen turns black, shows some colored artifacts on the screen just like when you exit some...