Windows 10: Doesn't meet requirements for Win11 when it does

Discus and support Doesn't meet requirements for Win11 when it does in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Windows update tells me that my PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements for Win11, but when I run the health check app it tells me that it does.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LostL, Nov 21, 2021.

1. LostL Win User

Doesn't meet requirements for Win11 when it does

My Windows update tells me that my PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements for Win11, but when I run the health check app it tells me that it does. How do I upgrade to Win11?

:)

LostL, Nov 21, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Doesn't meet requirements for Win11 when it does [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 21, 2021
  3. Graeme.P Win User
    PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar.

Hi Nicholas, thanks for your question. I'm Graeme, a fellow user in the Microsoft community.

It sounds like your graphics card may not be compatible with the recording functionality of Game Bar. Do you know what model your graphics card is?

Here's a page that lists the system requirements of Game Bar's DVR function:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-on-windows/...

If your PC doesn't meet those requirements, you won't be able to use Game Bar to record.

Let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Nov 21, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Doesn't meet requirements for Win11 when it does - Similar Threads - Doesn't meet requirements

2. new verified hardware - not meeting win11 requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new verified hardware - not meeting win11 requirements: new WIN 11 install from USB - system fulfills all requirements but still receiving the message that system does not have minimum requirements to install Win 11. since it is a new system i cannot run a PC check what it is specifically. TPM is activated in BIOS. Please help and...
  3. new verified hardware - not meeting win11 requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    new verified hardware - not meeting win11 requirements: new WIN 11 install from USB - system fulfills all requirements but still receiving the message that system does not have minimum requirements to install Win 11. since it is a new system i cannot run a PC check what it is specifically. TPM is activated in BIOS. Please help and...
  4. My CPU does not meet the necessary requirement for Win11??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My CPU does not meet the necessary requirement for Win11??: just saw the message came up when i tried to upgrade to Win11 and this..Why....? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cpu-does-not-meet-the-necessary-requirement-for/0224f2ca-b298-40c6-931f-0793158176c7
  5. My CPU does not meet the necessary requirement for Win11??

My CPU does not meet the necessary requirement for Win11??: just saw the message came up when i tried to upgrade to Win11 and this..Why....? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cpu-does-not-meet-the-necessary-requirement-for/0224f2ca-b298-40c6-931f-0793158176c7
  6. My PC doesn't meet requirements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't meet requirements?: Hi,I have a 4 year old Dell desk top.12 GB ram 1000GB HDD Processor Intel Core i5-6400 CPO@2.70 GHz. The health check says I don't meet the processors requirements for update. What can I do about this? My second question is if I buy a new PC with windows 11 on it can I...
  7. My PC doesn't meet requirements?

My PC doesn't meet requirements?: Hi,I have a 4 year old Dell desk top.12 GB ram 1000GB HDD Processor Intel Core i5-6400 CPO@2.70 GHz. The health check says I don't meet the processors requirements for update. What can I do about this? My second question is if I buy a new PC with windows 11 on it can I...
  8. Doesn't meet requirements for Win11 when it does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doesn't meet requirements for Win11 when it does: My Windows update tells me that my PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements for Win11, but when I run the health check app it tells me that it does. How do I upgrade to Win11?...
  9. Doesn't meet requirements for Win11 when it does

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Doesn't meet requirements for Win11 when it does: My Windows update tells me that my PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements for Win11, but when I run the health check app it tells me that it does. How do I upgrade to Win11?...
  10. Computer does not meet requirment

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer does not meet requirment: Hi, The article in Zoom does not tell me what I need to do to upgrade my Windows 10 so that I can use a green screen for virtual backgrounds. How can I use the virtual backgrounds in Zoom? According to my settings, my Windows 10 meet the requirements Shuga...