Windows 10: Doesn't receive latest update

Discus and support Doesn't receive latest update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello i check windows update everyday and also it automatically checking. I check on internet about latest windows 10 version and the latest is 1809... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mikelferdinan, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Doesn't receive latest update

Hello i check windows update everyday and also it automatically checking. I check on internet about latest windows 10 version and the latest is 1809 build 17763.55 meanwhile my windows stuck at version 1803 build 17134.345. How do i solve this? This happening on my laptop and PC.

:)

mikelferdinan, Oct 23, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 23, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Doesn't receive latest update

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Doesn't receive latest update

1. Doesn't receive latest update - Similar Threads - Doesn't receive latest

2. Outdated graphics card that doesn't receive updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outdated graphics card that doesn't receive updates.: older graphics card but could run all games I own, but no longer receives driver updates. Can that make it so certain games I could play can't be run anymore?...
  3. Outdated graphics card that doesn't receive updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outdated graphics card that doesn't receive updates.: older graphics card but could run all games I own, but no longer receives driver updates. Can that make it so certain games I could play can't be run anymore?...
  4. Outdated graphics card that doesn't receive updates.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Updated to the feature update but it doesn't have the latest features

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated to the feature update but it doesn't have the latest features: So I've updated my laptop to the latest version and was exited to see the new/better start menu but here's the twist, it looks exactly the same as before, no, I'm not tripping, I'm 100% sure. The ugly square around every icons is still there. And I tried to test if it has...
  6. Latest windows update doesn't seem to work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest windows update doesn't seem to work.: [IMG]n Every option brings me back here, because it can't troublshoot properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-windows-update-doesnt-seem-to-work/8ffb9f23-0148-4c38-8d58-58709c328e18
  7. Sound doesn't work after latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound doesn't work after latest Windows Update: After downloading the latest Windows Cumulative Update as of 10/11/2018 (October 10, 2018), my speaker suddenly doesn't work anymore. The volume up, volume down, and mute buttons on the laptop have stopped working. I tried plugging in headphones and earphones to check if the...
  8. Send/Receive for Outlook 2016 slow after latest update

in Browsers and Email
    Send/Receive for Outlook 2016 slow after latest update: I think it happened after the latest update but whenever Outlook sends and receives email off my gmail account there is a long pause (about 30-45 seconds) before it starts to download and completes. It's not too bad, but I would like to get it back to where it download worked...
  9. Latest update -- Citrix receiver Breaks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest update -- Citrix receiver Breaks.: Hi there When I need to logon to several clients computers remotely I use the Citrix receiver software (Yes I know not the best solution for VPN's / VDI's but that's not my call). Latest (Windows -- not the Citrix package) update -- start the receiver program - but...
  10. Hibernate doesn't 'wakeup' after latest update

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernate doesn't 'wakeup' after latest update: After Win 10 last updated (Anniversary edition), When I use Hibernate and try to wake it up it will start and then stop at the windows symbol screen indefinitely. I have unchecked the Fast Boot-up per other instructions. Sleep works okay. 68232