Windows 10: doesn't recognize any USB

Discus and support doesn't recognize any USB in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a laptop hp with windows 10 and doesn't want to recognize any USB device (Mouse, printer, cell phone doesn't recognize anything)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ErikaMorris, Dec 18, 2018.

1. doesn't recognize any USB

I have a laptop hp with windows 10 and doesn't want to recognize any USB device (Mouse, printer, cell phone doesn't recognize anything)

:)

ErikaMorris, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Dec 18, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 18, 2018
  4. doesn't recognize any USB

USB device not recognized spam

Hi Kyle,

You may receive this error if one of your USB connected devices is not properly recognized by the system. Let's try the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Krishna Prasobh V on this
    thread

In addition, we suggest that you turn off the notifications from the USB by following these steps:

• Open Settings by typing "settings" in Cortana's search box.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Locate USB and toggle the switch to Off.
    Keep us updated with the status of your concern and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Katrina Men, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

doesn't recognize any USB

1. doesn't recognize any USB - Similar Threads - doesn't recognize USB

2. PC doesn't recognize usb flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC doesn't recognize usb flash drive: PC doesn't recognize usb flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-doesnt-recognize-usb-flash-drive/0a95f9d2-6968-4325-8c66-0e87374ede1e
  3. Computer doesn't recognize any microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer doesn't recognize any microphone: I'm trying to use a pair of headphones to record audio and also use voice chat. The headphones have a microphone attached. For some reason, though, my computer doesn't even register it. In Windows settings and the device manager the microphone doesn't even show up on the...
  4. My computer doesn't recognize any USB drivers...

My computer doesn't recognize any USB drivers...: I cant access any of my older USB drivers. Any suggestions? They are listed under drivers but I cant access the content of them. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-doesnt-recognize-any-usb-drivers/bb4e9391-14f6-4d7b-80bf-e1e8f66eb2d6
  5. Windows 10 doesn't recognize any USB drives

Windows 10 doesn't recognize any USB drives: So yesterday everything was okay: Both my external flash drives worked fine. I shut down my PC and turned it on today but Windows wouldn't show me my drives. Although, it played the plugged-in and plugged-out sound every time I inserted or removed the drives. Here's what...
  6. Laptop doesn't recognize any input audio.

Laptop doesn't recognize any input audio.: Since the 27th of June, my laptop has suddenly stopped picking up any audio. I have tried multiple devices and ways to see if any audio has been picked up. I have tried my default microphone in my laptop, my wireless headset, and an AUX cord headset. For programs, I have...
  7. my computer doesn't recognize any USB connection

my computer doesn't recognize any USB connection: my computer doesn't recognize any USB connection and even if i turn off hidden devices my ports doesn't exist i want to connect my nodeMCU and i have a problem with the port which it needs...
  8. Windows doesn't recognize USB Drive

Windows doesn't recognize USB Drive: I can't access my USB Drive on Windows 10 Education. When I want to delete data/file from USB Drive then they display on the screen "Access Denied" written over there and also same problem occurs for the data/file copy/paste. Even while formatting the USB Drive then they...
  9. windows 10 pro doesn't recognize any usb plug in devices

windows 10 pro doesn't recognize any usb plug in devices: I connected my Samsung phone to my windows 10 pro pc to transfer files --does not show any connections on desktop--can't open--went to devices and printers--doesn't show the connected device--windows 7 did show all I connected--what am I missing. 67219
  10. Windows doesn't recognize USB-Device anymore

Windows doesn't recognize USB-Device anymore: Hi guys :-) I'm new to this forum and would appriciate your help very much. * Due to Malware on my laptop I needed to reinstall Windows (8.1). Before, I had no problems with running an Audio 8 DJ ASIO soundcard. After the re-installation, Windows didn't recognize it...