Windows 10: Doesn't recognize speakers

Discus and support Doesn't recognize speakers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After updating to 1903, I can no longer swap between default audio output devices, as my speakers aren't recognized when my headphones are plugged in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MathewDerp, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Doesn't recognize speakers

After updating to 1903, I can no longer swap between default audio output devices, as my speakers aren't recognized when my headphones are plugged in simultaneously. This hasn't been an issue before for me.

I've tried restarting the pc a couple times, updating the audio drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling audio drivers, unplugging everything and plug everything back in.

Uninstalling the drivers does fix it for a minute or two, but then it decides to throw another fit and not recognize it anymore.

Does anyone else have this issue? Microsoft, please fix this

:)

MathewDerp, Aug 4, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Doesn't recognize speakers [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 4, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Doesn't recognize speakers

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Doesn't recognize speakers

1. Doesn't recognize speakers - Similar Threads - Doesn't recognize speakers

2. windows 10 doesn't recognize external speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 doesn't recognize external speakers: need help windows 10 doesn't regcognize exxternal speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-doesnt-recognize-external-speakers/1bff7a9b-2d81-4935-b745-71f9bb0bc141
  3. windows 10 doesn't recognize external speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 doesn't recognize external speakers: need help windows 10 doesn't regcognize exxternal speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-doesnt-recognize-external-speakers/1bff7a9b-2d81-4935-b745-71f9bb0bc141
  4. windows 10 doesn't recognize external speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 reloaded, and doesn't recognize second monitor or speaker

Windows 10 reloaded, and doesn't recognize second monitor or speaker: I'm trying to address a few of the bigger glitches after a crash and W10 reload. Everything is a glitch, and tutorials are either over my head or don't match the menus... Any ideas for getting the system to recognize the second monitor that worked fine yesterday? And how...
  6. Windows 10 reloaded, and doesn't recognize second monitor or speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reloaded, and doesn't recognize second monitor or speaker: I'm trying to address a few of the bigger glitches after a crash and W10 reload. Everything is a glitch, and tutorials are either over my head or don't match the menus... Any ideas for getting the system to recognize the second monitor that worked fine yesterday? And how...
  7. W10 doesn't recognize external speakers / headphone output......

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 doesn't recognize external speakers / headphone output......: Dell laptop with its dock's headphone output connected to external speakers. Was working but now W10 doesn't display the headphone output as an option in sound settings. So audio only comes out of the laptop's speakers. How do I remind W10 that it needs to work properly?And...
  8. W10 doesn't recognize external speakers / headphone output......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 doesn't recognize external speakers / headphone output......: Dell laptop with its dock's headphone output connected to external speakers. Was working but now W10 doesn't display the headphone output as an option in sound settings. So audio only comes out of the laptop's speakers. How do I remind W10 that it needs to work properly?And...
  9. W10 doesn't recognize external speakers / headphone output......

10. Windows doesn't recognize headphones and speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows doesn't recognize headphones and speakers: Hello, Recently I plug in Samsung SyncMaster SA450 monitor and my speakers and headphones doesn't work anymore. Windows recognize monitor as only audio device and thats all I can select in right bottom sound option, even thoe monitor doesnt have speakers. I tried:...