Windows 10: Doesn't windows respect privacy anymore?

Discus and support Doesn't windows respect privacy anymore? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I know windows stopped caring about respecting users privacy ages ago, forcing more advanced users to use custom dlls blocking services and messing up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by serasVittoria, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Doesn't windows respect privacy anymore?

I know windows stopped caring about respecting users privacy ages ago, forcing more advanced users to use custom dlls blocking services and messing up with way deeper settings buried in lost dark places of windows.

What I cant understand is that after all of that, with defer / paused updates my laptop still turns on at some nights and install updates, not even asking to me if i want to install the f** thing, it only does it.

Now Im stuck with a windows version who only let me pause updates for 30 days and don't let me row back to the build I was using before, this kinda of thing really makes me want to get rid of windows and get something else, the shackle that makes me stuck with this boulder are the games.

:)

serasVittoria, Jul 17, 2018
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 17, 2018
  3. WIN phone 8.1 update -> wi-fi doesn´t work

Hello!

Yesterday I installed WP 8.1 (Nokia Lumia 625). After updating my wi-fi doesn´t work anymore. The phone finds networks, but can´t connect. Where is the problem?

green-heart, Jul 17, 2018
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

Doesn't windows respect privacy anymore?

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Doesn't windows respect privacy anymore?

1. Doesn't windows respect privacy anymore? - Similar Threads - Doesn't respect privacy

2. Windows 10 Pro (2004) Not respecting Windows Update GPO settings anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pro (2004) Not respecting Windows Update GPO settings anymore?: My windows 10 Pro will not respect my GPO Settings i've made in the local group policy editor (gpedit.msc) to configure windows automatic updates to only download then notify to install and notify to restart. My windows 10 installs updates automatically and then schedules a...
  3. Microsoft Respects Your Privacy Screen will not go away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Respects Your Privacy Screen will not go away: Every time I try to open a Word or Excel file, I am taken to a full-screen message stating Microsoft Respects Your Privacy....I have 2 options. 1 I can click on learn more and go to the Microsoft site. But this helps in no way, and afterwards I have the same problem each...
  4. Why doesn't windows work anymore?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why doesn't windows work anymore?: Why are you so incapable of writing a version of windows that works? Every time I turn on my computer it's a guessing game of what is going to work and what isn't. You're supposed to be the experts in this field yet every time you come out with an update something goes wrong....
  5. Windows+P doesn't work anymore

Windows+P doesn't work anymore: Recently this strange bug has appeared on my pc: I have 2 monitors and when I want to change the screen and click windows + p, I try to go down both with the mouse and with the arrows, but every time I go down it goes up. Also when I try to open the settings, I have the same...
  6. Windows+P doesn't work anymore

Windows+P doesn't work anymore: Recently this strange bug has appeared on my pc: I have 2 monitors and when I want to change the screen and click windows + p, I try to go down both with the mouse and with the arrows, but every time I go down it goes up. Also when I try to open the settings, I have the same...
  7. Windows 10 Home and Student. "Microsoft respects your privacy" on screen is preventing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Home and Student. "Microsoft respects your privacy" on screen is preventing...: I constantly get "Microsoft respects your privacy" on the screen. No option to delete only "learn more' which then brings up "Diagnostic data" screen. I am unable to access downloads from attachments because WORD is already open with these screens that I can't delete. 365...
  8. Windows security does not respect the local policy group anymore ?

Windows security does not respect the local policy group anymore ?: [ATTACH] On Windows 10 (insider 1903, 18362.10024), It seems that Windows security does not respect the "Turn off real-time protection" anymore. At boot, the real-time protection will always be on. Anyone facing the same problem?...
  9. Windows doesn't respect default email program setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows doesn't respect default email program setting: I have a Surface Pro, it is fully updated. I have office 365, with Outlook installed. The default email program is set to the Windows 10 email client. It is not set to Outlook from Office. If I open folder with pictures in it with Windows Explorer. I right click on a...
  10. Windows Search Doesn't Suck Anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Search Doesn't Suck Anymore: Search has been getting better and better with every version of Windows, but with 10, it’s it a place where it is legitimately awesome. It found what I was looking for, damn near first time — even if I mistyped the exact name of a file or app, something Windows 8 was always...