Windows 10: Doesn't work...after instalation i can't do anythink screen is stucked,mouse cursor is...

Discus and support Doesn't work...after instalation i can't do anythink screen is stucked,mouse cursor is... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/squeak1G [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/squeak1G, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Doesn't work...after instalation i can't do anythink screen is stucked,mouse cursor is...

/u/squeak1G, Jan 19, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Doesn't work...after instalation i can't do anythink screen is stucked,mouse cursor is... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 19, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Doesn't work...after instalation i can't do anythink screen is stucked,mouse cursor is... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Doesn't work...after instalation i can't do anythink screen is stucked,mouse cursor is...

Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. I tried exactly as you said but it made absolutely no difference.

I still can`t download, still doesn`t remember login details although it still asks me if I want the details remembered.

Do you or anybody else have any ideas to help. It`s too late now for me to go back to Win 8.1 so I`m stuck with an os that doesn`t work properly.

Thank you.

Graham Laughlan, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Doesn't work...after instalation i can't do anythink screen is stucked,mouse cursor is...

1. Doesn't work...after instalation i can't do anythink screen is stucked,mouse cursor is... - Similar Threads - Doesn't instalation can't

2. stuck at black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    stuck at black screen with mouse cursor: I was stuck at a black screen similar to when a computer is waking from sleep and could only see my cursor for a long time.Further when I restarted I just got back to this black screen ctrl alt delete, win+ctrl+shift +B did nothing eventually the computer went back to normal...
  3. stuck at black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stuck at black screen with mouse cursor: I was stuck at a black screen similar to when a computer is waking from sleep and could only see my cursor for a long time.Further when I restarted I just got back to this black screen ctrl alt delete, win+ctrl+shift +B did nothing eventually the computer went back to normal...
  4. stuck at black screen with mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse cursor stuck on working in background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor stuck on working in background: Hi All,For the past 2 days my mouse cursor has been stuck on working in background and switches to working in background almost instantly after log in.So far I have:Reviewed task manager and top of the list is antimalware service executable at 10% CPU.Checked for and updated...
  6. Mouse cursor stuck on working in background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor stuck on working in background: Hi All,For the past 2 days my mouse cursor has been stuck on working in background and switches to working in background almost instantly after log in.So far I have:Reviewed task manager and top of the list is antimalware service executable at 10% CPU.Checked for and updated...
  7. Mouse cursor stuck on working in background

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. mouse cursor stucking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse cursor stucking: added a wireless mouse thinking it's my touchpad, but either way the arrow cursor seems stuck in the middle surrounded by a halo of two crop circles I have checked and updated drivers... is it a coincidence that this issue started after the win 10 upgrade?...
  9. Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen

Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen: My mouse cursor suddenly froze in the corner of my screen after closing a game, i restarted my computer and ive also googled alot and reinstalled drivers and so far nothing has worked im using a m65 pro corsair mouse and i cant buy a new one so thats a no go, also im on a...
  10. Mouse Cursor Stuck

Mouse Cursor Stuck: I just upgraded from 8.1 (brand new) and I can move my mouse cursor for a couple seconds then it freezes and starts showing a loading circle every few seconds. 12454