Windows 10: Doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro but stuck on "Just a moment" infinite loop

Discus and support Doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro but stuck on "Just a moment" infinite loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 (April 2018 Update) using a bootable USB using the official MediaCreationTool1803.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by flyingflea, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro but stuck on "Just a moment" infinite loop

I'm trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 (April 2018 Update) using a bootable USB using the official MediaCreationTool1803.exe but when I get to the Network stage of setup, it doesn't matter whether I connect via wifi, an ethernet cable or click skip, I can't get past the animated "Just a moment" screen.

• I've tried using multiple different USB installation media in case it was a corrupt USB.
    • I've tried installing without the wifi card or ethernet cable attached, same issue.
    • I've tried booting into Safe mode but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Interestingly, when I install Windows 10 Version 1703 (Creators Update), I can get all the way into Windows. If I then try to upgrade to Version 1803 (April 2018 Update), I get the same issue I had before.

:)

flyingflea, Sep 11, 2018

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Sep 12, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro but stuck on "Just a moment" infinite loop

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Where exactly did you get this "windows pro" key from? If it's off eBay or something, then perhaps you've been sold a dud key. Also, it's not clear if you mean you bought windows 10 pro or an earlier version of windows as there's no such thing as "windows pro".

Do you have an Windows 7 or 8.1? If so, install that, download the ISO with the media creation tool and burn it to disc. Then run it as an upgrade. After that, the components hash of your PC will give you a digital entitlement for a clean install, so just bought off that disc, wipe the partitions and install it clean. It will auto activate over the internet once installed.

qubit, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro but stuck on "Just a moment" infinite loop

1. Doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro but stuck on "Just a moment" infinite loop - Similar Threads - Doing clean install

2. Clean install leads to just a moment loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clean install leads to just a moment loop: Hi so basically my windows files and drivers were messed up in a way that it sometimes didn’t boot up properly and windows would not shutdown the computer and if the laptop went to sleep it would not wake upI assumed that the fault was with windows so I tried reinstalling...
  3. Clean install leads to just a moment loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clean install leads to just a moment loop: Hi so basically my windows files and drivers were messed up in a way that it sometimes didn’t boot up properly and windows would not shutdown the computer and if the laptop went to sleep it would not wake upI assumed that the fault was with windows so I tried reinstalling...
  4. Clean install leads to just a moment loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Stuck at "Just A Moment" Clean Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at "Just A Moment" Clean Install: I've clean install my Win 10 Asus laptop. When the screen started for "Just A Moment" screen, there is no respond in few an hour. Anyone have a suggestion?...
  6. Stuck at "Just A Moment" Clean Install

Stuck at "Just A Moment" Clean Install: I've clean install my Win 10 Asus laptop. When the screen started for "Just A Moment" screen, there is no respond in few an hour. Anyone have a suggestion?...
  7. Stuck at "Just A Moment" Clean Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 10 clean install stuck at Just a moment.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 clean install stuck at Just a moment.: I have a an hp pavilion gaming desktop 690-0034 that is currently stuck at "just a moment" blue screen. I had perform a reinstall of windows 10 from the recovery partition but failed. After it would go through the installation it would take me to the login screen where it...
  9. Windows 10 clean install stuck at Just a moment.

Windows 10 clean install stuck at Just a moment.: I have a an hp pavilion gaming desktop 690-0034 that is currently stuck at "just a moment" blue screen. I had perform a reinstall of windows 10 from the recovery partition but failed. After it would go through the installation it would take me to the login screen where it...
  10. Windows 10 clean install stuck at Just a moment.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro installation freeze at just a moment

2. windows 10 fresh install stuck on just a moment