Windows 10: Dokan/Dokan1 Mounting disk device (Eventlog EventID 1)

Discus and support Dokan/Dokan1 Mounting disk device (Eventlog EventID 1) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Some time ago I gave Cryptomator a try. Cryptomator required a 'Dokan' be installed. I uninstalled Cryptomator and more or less assumed that 'all'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tfwul, Jun 26, 2021.

1. tfwul Win User

Dokan/Dokan1 Mounting disk device (Eventlog EventID 1)

Some time ago I gave Cryptomator a try. Cryptomator required a 'Dokan' be installed. I uninstalled Cryptomator and more or less assumed that 'all' would be uninstalled, i.e. also related stuff. When checking the eventviewer (for something else) I noticed 'dokan' entries "Mounting disk device". This some 40x per day. Probably I may just give a try to uninstall the driver. OTOH as it says "Mounting disk device" (?) Maybe this is just a kind of general description, even though it is not mounting anything at all. Also, when running ProcessExplorer > Find > dokan1.dll it lists a number of applications, explorer.ex, svhost.exe, runtimebroker.exe, settingsynchost.exe as well as some applications that I installed myself, like dopus.exe, EditPadPro8.exe, ACDSee , etc. So, actually that makes a bit unsure about uninstalling it without any thinking over. Any views? Thanks.

:)

tfwul, Jun 26, 2021

2. Dokan app

Hello RamiMalek007,

Good day!

I'm Jericho, a fellow customer and an individual advisor. I am happy to assist you!

The app you have mentioned is used to create file system for Windows. It will not harm your computer but if you don't need this app, I may suggest that you remove it instead.

For all other info, see link below.

https://www.shouldiremoveit.com/Dokan-Library-5...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install.

Cheers,

Jericho

JerichoFlores, Jun 26, 2021
  3. Windows reboot pending after a Dokan driver uninstall

Hello,

I am trying to install Seadrive 1.0.6

Download - Seafile

however, the installation stalls due to the problem mentioned in the subject. I cant find a way to manually check the uninstallation of the Dokan library - I read its tricky anyway. I cant even see it listed in Program Files folder. Also, I have rebooted
    many times obviously and this has made no difference.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd be glad to hear them.

Thanks,

Tom

TomBadcock, Jun 26, 2021
  4. Dokan/Dokan1 Mounting disk device (Eventlog EventID 1)

dokan library 0.5.3

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

- How did install dokan library.

- Are you getting any error related to dokan library?

Reply with any query with windows. We will glad to help to you.

Hope it helps.

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

Dokan/Dokan1 Mounting disk device (Eventlog EventID 1)

1. Dokan/Dokan1 Mounting disk device (Eventlog EventID 1) - Similar Threads - Dokan Dokan1 Mounting

2. EventLog ID6008

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EventLog ID6008: System-Provider[ Name]EventLog-EventID6008[ Qualifiers]32768Version0Level2Task0Opcode0Keywords0x80000000000000-TimeCreated[ SystemTime]2024-03-01T17:28:15.7775314ZEventRecordID1655Correlation-Execution[ ProcessID]0[...
  3. Unable to Find Mounted Disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Find Mounted Disk: I recently started learning about Hyper-V and decided to give it a try! But unfortunately when experimenting with file transfer from host to virtual machine. While trying to find a solution for sharing files over the main disk into a virtual one. It just gives me the same...
  4. Unable to Find Mounted Disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Find Mounted Disk: I recently started learning about Hyper-V and decided to give it a try! But unfortunately when experimenting with file transfer from host to virtual machine. While trying to find a solution for sharing files over the main disk into a virtual one. It just gives me the same...
  5. What is Dokan Library?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is Dokan Library?: After giving my computer some much-needed updates, I have stumbled upon this in my programs directory in the Control Panel. What is Dokan Library? Is it okay to delete it, or does my computer need it?...
  6. Dokan/Dokan1 Mounting disk device (Eventlog EventID 1)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dokan/Dokan1 Mounting disk device (Eventlog EventID 1): Some time ago I gave Cryptomator a try. Cryptomator required a 'Dokan' be installed. I uninstalled Cryptomator and more or less assumed that 'all' would be uninstalled, i.e. also related stuff. When checking the eventviewer (for something else) I noticed 'dokan' entries...
  7. Mounting USB device as disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mounting USB device as disk: Hello, I have a smartcitizen kit https://smartcitizen.me/and want to update the firmware. Unfortunately it isn't shown as a disk. Is there a possibility to mount the device as disk? [ATTACH]It is listed under bluetooth and other devices...
  8. EventLog

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    EventLog: Hello, I recently saw that EventLog service is always working and taking 1-2% cpu load, I know that 1-2 percent is nothing, but I never saw this proccess taking more than 0%, seems like bug. submitted by /u/_MeetYourMaker_ [link] [comments]...
  9. regarding what appears to be more than one phantom error in the eventlog with eventid 5038

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    regarding what appears to be more than one phantom error in the eventlog with eventid 5038: Hello to all, I am just wondering about this Code integrity determined that the image hash of a file is not valid. The file could be corrupt due to unauthorized modification or the invalid hash could indicate a potential disk device error....
  10. Dokan app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dokan app: Hi, I updated windows to version 2004 . I foun app called dokan. I didn't install it. Is this app useful or uninstall it? [ATTACH][ATTACH] Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dokan-app/5e95ce8b-c352-4894-8c18-0a4dcc289c65