Windows 10: Dolby acces Microsoft store

Discus and support Dolby acces Microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have bought Dolby atmos for headphones in the Microsoft store in January, but after a windows reinstall Dolby asks me to buy atmos again. how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by D1Maniac, Aug 13, 2020.

1. D1Maniac Win User

Dolby acces Microsoft store

Hi all, I have bought Dolby atmos for headphones in the Microsoft store in January, but after a windows reinstall Dolby asks me to buy atmos again. how do I fix this? I already bought this product and dont want to pay for it twice

:)

D1Maniac, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Still can't activate dolby atmos for headphones

Hi Noam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the Dolby Atmos for headphones option is not showing in Spatial sound. We’ll definitely look into this for you. For us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, kindly provide us the information needed below:

1. What is the make and the model number of the computer?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?
    3. May I know, since when are you facing this issue?
    4. Are you aware of any other changes made on the computer prior to this issue?
    5. Have you tried installing the
      Dolby Access
      app from Microsoft Store and checked?
    6. Did you perform any troubleshooting steps to troubleshoot this issue?

I’d suggest you to download the Dolby Access app from the Windows Store and check. The app will guide you to setup headphones.

Looking forward to your response so we can assist you further.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Dolby Atmos

We would like to confirm if you have check if you Dolby Atmos can be dectect by your computer?

We suggest that you check if its being detected by following these steps:

• At the bottom right side of your screen, where the Time and date can also be located, look for the
      sound icon.
    • Right click on the sound icon, a smaill window will pop up with the Sound
      menus.
    • Click on the Playback Devices.
    • The Sound window will appear with the Playback
      tab.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

If its not on the list in Playback Devices, kindly check if its listed in Device Manager by:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then
      Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click
      Unintall
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.

After your computer has restarted and your are in the Desktop screen of your computer, connect your Dolby Atmos device. It should automatically be installed in your computer by giving you prompts. Once successfully installed, kindly check if it is detected
    now by you computer in Playback Devices.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kristine Som, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Jose Est Win User

DOLBY ATMOS APP ON WINDOWS STORE SHOWING ERROR

Hi Michael,

One of the known issues with Dolby Access is prevent some users from being able to download Dolby Atmos for Headphones after activating a trial.

Customers impacted should contact Dolby using the support link in the store listing or by pressing “Feedback” from within the “Info” section of Dolby Access.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Jose Est, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Dolby acces Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Dolby acces Microsoft

2. Dolby Atmos unable to connect to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos unable to connect to Microsoft Store: I have changed my DNS settings, reset my network adapters, run the network troubleshooter with no problems found, was sadly not able to run the app trouble shooter due to Full Diagnostic data being disabled, disabled proxy, reinstalled dolby atmos and the windows store, reset...
  3. Dolby Atmos unable to connect to Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dolby Atmos unable to connect to Microsoft Store: I have changed my DNS settings, reset my network adapters, disabled proxy, reinstalled dolby atmos and the windows store, reset dolby atmos and the windows store, logged in and out of the windows store and searched for this specific problem "We're currently experiencing...
  4. Dolby Atmos unable to connect to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos unable to connect to Microsoft Store: I have changed my DNS settings, reset my network adapters, disabled proxy, reinstalled dolby atmos and the windows store, reset dolby atmos and the windows store, logged in and out of the windows store and searched for this specific problem "We're currently experiencing...
  5. Cannot install "Dolby Access" in Microsoft Store

Cannot install "Dolby Access" in Microsoft Store: I tried to install "Dolby Access", it shows that I am the owner of this application, but when I click install it does not install, so I tried to install other applications, but the same problem occurs. - I tried to reset Microsoft Store in settings, - I tried "wsreset" while...
  6. Cannot install "Dolby Access" in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install "Dolby Access" in Microsoft Store: I tried to install "Dolby Access", it shows that I am the owner of this application, but when I click install it does not install, so I tried to install other applications, but the same problem occurs. - I tried to reset Microsoft Store in settings, - I tried "wsreset" while...
  7. Cannot install "Dolby Access" in Microsoft Store

8. microsoft store dolby apps error code 0x80072EE7

microsoft store dolby apps error code 0x80072EE7: reset my pc last week, went to store to get dolby access, atmos for headphone, vision extensions, i cannot install them, every time i try i get Something unexpected happenedReporting this problem will help us understand it better. You can wait for a while and try again or...
  9. delete microsoft acc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete microsoft acc: i use my acc to repair laptop, how i delete my acc from it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-microsoft-acc/40bb0d97-7b66-4ee5-b3ae-f8468c954582"
  10. couldn't download dolby access from Microsoft store

couldn't download dolby access from Microsoft store: I am unable to download dolby access app from microsoft store not only dolby access for any app it is showing some error. I have reset the app and again i tried to download but no use it is showing the same error. please help me with this... thanks in advance...