Windows 10: Dolby Access application, constantly asking to sign-in to use. signing in to the store...

Discus and support Dolby Access application, constantly asking to sign-in to use. signing in to the store... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; after changing MS account password: Dolby Access application, constantly asking to sign-in to use. signing-in to the MS store doesn't help. the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Yaronv, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Yaronv Win User

Dolby Access application, constantly asking to sign-in to use. signing in to the store...

after changing MS account password:

Dolby Access application, constantly asking to sign-in to use.

signing-in to the MS store doesn't help. the message still shows.

tried to uninstall/install the app, login/out from ms-store.

nothing works.

Dolby Access application, constantly asking to sign-in to use. signing in to the store... 63604be0-bf79-43d3-851b-e4fd4b816da3?upload=true.jpg

:)

Yaronv, Feb 17, 2021

2. Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use.

SOLVED, I just fixed the issue.

This issue occurs if you change your Microsoft account password, even though you relog into Microsoft store, it won't recognize it via Dolby.

So the workaround is uninstalling Dolby Access and reinstalling it, then it asks you to re-sign into your Microsoft account via Dolby Access and it will relink it so you can select Dolby Atmos for Headphones. If that still doesn't work, uninstall both programs
    and reinstall.

That should fix it as it works for me now and no longer in the infinite loop.

TessaTickles, Feb 17, 2021
  3. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 17, 2021
  4. edbox Win User

Dolby Access application, constantly asking to sign-in to use. signing in to the store...

Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use.

I bought the Dolby Atmos for Headphones codec on my account, logged in to download it and now everytime I select it, Windows asks me to log on to the store. How can I just download it and not have to log in every time I wish to use it?

edbox, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Dolby Access application, constantly asking to sign-in to use. signing in to the store... - Similar Threads - Dolby Access application

2. dolby access does not download in the store or the application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dolby access does not download in the store or the application: A few days ago wen I oppened the dolby access aplication, a message of needing an update appeared so I tried to do it but it never loaded always stayed in 0% so I decided to uninstall the aplication and install again but now it doesn't download it from the store. What can I...
  3. dolby access does not download in the store or the application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dolby access does not download in the store or the application: A few days ago wen I oppened the dolby access aplication, a message of needing an update appeared so I tried to do it but it never loaded always stayed in 0% so I decided to uninstall the aplication and install again but now it doesn't download it from the store. What can I...
  4. Dolby Access asking for payment again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Access asking for payment again: Yesterday, I bought Dolby access app from Microsoft Store But Today it's asking for payment again. I tried restarting my laptop,Uninstalled and Installed again but the problem persists. I have only one Microsoft account...
  5. Dolby access asking to pay again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby access asking to pay again: I have purchased dolby access for headphones yesterday via microsoft store but now it is saying to pay again. Dolby sound is not activated. I have reinstalled it restart my computer ew times didn't work....
  6. Asked to sign in again after sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asked to sign in again after sign in: Im using Microsoft account to PC even before I upgrade to Windows 11 now I have a weird issue that after asking for username and password it will load my profile then it will go back to sign in page again. It is a loop where I cant proceed to desktop. I tried to restart and...
  7. Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use. sgning in to the store doesn't...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use. sgning in to the store doesn't...: after changing MS account password: Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use. signing-in to the MS store doesn't help. the message still shows. tried to uninstall/install the app, login/out from ms-store. nothing works. [ATTACH]...
  8. Dolby Access Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dolby Access Application: I cannot make my purchase in this app. Someone help me please : [ATTACH] * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-access-application/961de3c3-1e0a-4dab-b0e3-061f33086938
  9. Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use.: I bought the Dolby Atmos for Headphones codec on my account, logged in to download it and now everytime I select it, Windows asks me to log on to the store. How can I just download it and not have to log in every time I wish to use it?...
  10. Windows 10 KB4343909 causes office 365 applications to constantly ask for sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 KB4343909 causes office 365 applications to constantly ask for sign in: Ever since installing KB4343909 (released on the 14th of August 2018) my office applications (mainly outlook) every day without fail will pop up with the "Sign in with your organizational account" window. Every day I fill in the login credentials, enter the authenticator...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dolby access sing in to the store