Windows 10: Dolby Access ask me again to buy the app

Discus and support Dolby Access ask me again to buy the app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have bought dolby access before 3 months with the one year programme. Today when i run dolby access ask me to buy it again or a 7 day trial.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by spirosxeliot, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Dolby Access ask me again to buy the app

Hello

I have bought dolby access before 3 months with the one year programme.

Today when i run dolby access ask me to buy it again or a 7 day trial. Is there a problem to the app?

:)

spirosxeliot, Apr 2, 2021

2. I ALREADY BOUGHT DOLBY ACCESS

I ALREADY BOUGHT DOLBY ACCESS AMD REPORTED IT TO FEEDBACK AND CONTACTED DOLBY BUT NOTHING IS DONE DOLBY KEEPS ASKING ME TO BUY AGAIN

*** Moved from Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10 ***

*** Moved to Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Entertainment ***

YvonneHillYC, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Dolby access

Hi,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

Dolby Access is free, but Dolby Atmos isn't.

https://www.dolby.com/us/en/apps/access/pc-xbox...

How much does Dolby Access cost?

You can download Dolby Access from the Windows Store and Xbox Store for free.

Irrespective of that, if you have installed a trial it would just charge your payment method like credit card after the trial.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Apr 2, 2021
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Dolby Access ask me again to buy the app

Still can't activate dolby atmos for headphones

Hi Noam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the Dolby Atmos for headphones option is not showing in Spatial sound. We’ll definitely look into this for you. For us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, kindly provide us the information needed below:

1. What is the make and the model number of the computer?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?
    3. May I know, since when are you facing this issue?
    4. Are you aware of any other changes made on the computer prior to this issue?
    5. Have you tried installing the
      Dolby Access
      app from Microsoft Store and checked?
    6. Did you perform any troubleshooting steps to troubleshoot this issue?

I’d suggest you to download the Dolby Access app from the Windows Store and check. The app will guide you to setup headphones.

Looking forward to your response so we can assist you further.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Dolby Access ask me again to buy the app

1. Dolby Access ask me again to buy the app - Similar Threads - Dolby Access ask

2. I downloaded minecraft, and now its asking me to buy it again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded minecraft, and now its asking me to buy it again.: About a year and a half ago, I downloaded Minecraft. I accidentally deleted it, and when I tried to redownload it, my only option was to purchase a new account. Also, I don't remember the email I used to create the account. Please note: I purchased Minecraft for mac, not on...
  3. I downloaded minecraft, and now its asking me to buy it again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I downloaded minecraft, and now its asking me to buy it again.: About a year and a half ago, I downloaded Minecraft. I accidentally deleted it, and when I tried to redownload it, my only option was to purchase a new account. Also, I don't remember the email I used to create the account. Please note: I purchased Minecraft for mac, not on...
  4. Dolby Access asking for payment again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Access asking for payment again: Yesterday, I bought Dolby access app from Microsoft Store But Today it's asking for payment again. I tried restarting my laptop,Uninstalled and Installed again but the problem persists. I have only one Microsoft account...
  5. Dolby Access asking for payment again

Dolby Access asking for payment again: Yesterday, I bought Dolby access app from Microsoft Store But Today it's asking for payment again. I tried restarting my laptop,Uninstalled and Installed again but the problem persists. I have only one Microsoft account...
  6. Dolby access asking to pay again

Dolby access asking to pay again: I have purchased dolby access for headphones yesterday via microsoft store but now it is saying to pay again. Dolby sound is not activated. I have reinstalled it restart my computer ew times didn't work....
  7. Dolby access asking to pay again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby access asking to pay again: I have purchased dolby access for headphones yesterday via microsoft store but now it is saying to pay again. Dolby sound is not activated. I have reinstalled it restart my computer ew times didn't work....
  8. The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased: I'm using windows 10 on my pc. I usually right click on the sound icon at the bottom right of the screen, go to spatial sound and choose Dolby Atmos for Headphones. I spent $15 dollars for this app. Now when I try to use the Dolby Atmos feature on the app it won't work...
  9. The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased

The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased: I'm using windows 10 on my pc. I usually right click on the sound icon at the bottom right of the screen, go to spatial sound and choose Dolby Atmos for Headphones. I spent $15 dollars for this app. Now when I try to use the Dolby Atmos feature on the app it won't work...
  10. DOLBY DTS Unbound asking to buy again after Laptop Factory Reset

DOLBY DTS Unbound asking to buy again after Laptop Factory Reset: Hello, I'm using a Windows 10 based Laptop. I had purchased the DOLBY DTS Unbound App from Windows Store last year. After a recent factory reset, I tried reinstalling the DOLBY DTS Unbound App from windows store. This time it asked me to Buy it again. I have tried uninstall...