Windows 10: Dolby Access: Cannot change settings now?

Discus and support Dolby Access: Cannot change settings now? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZacDaMan72 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j11odl/dolby_access_cannot_change_settings_now/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZacDaMan72, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Dolby Access: Cannot change settings now?

/u/ZacDaMan72, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Naveen_M Win User

Still can't activate dolby atmos for headphones

Hi Noam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the Dolby Atmos for headphones option is not showing in Spatial sound. We’ll definitely look into this for you. For us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, kindly provide us the information needed below:

1. What is the make and the model number of the computer?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?
    3. May I know, since when are you facing this issue?
    4. Are you aware of any other changes made on the computer prior to this issue?
    5. Have you tried installing the
      Dolby Access
      app from Microsoft Store and checked?
    6. Did you perform any troubleshooting steps to troubleshoot this issue?

I’d suggest you to download the Dolby Access app from the Windows Store and check. The app will guide you to setup headphones.

Looking forward to your response so we can assist you further.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Dolby Atmos

We would like to confirm if you have check if you Dolby Atmos can be dectect by your computer?

We suggest that you check if its being detected by following these steps:

• At the bottom right side of your screen, where the Time and date can also be located, look for the
      sound icon.
    • Right click on the sound icon, a smaill window will pop up with the Sound
      menus.
    • Click on the Playback Devices.
    • The Sound window will appear with the Playback
      tab.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

If its not on the list in Playback Devices, kindly check if its listed in Device Manager by:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then
      Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click
      Unintall
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.

After your computer has restarted and your are in the Desktop screen of your computer, connect your Dolby Atmos device. It should automatically be installed in your computer by giving you prompts. Once successfully installed, kindly check if it is detected
    now by you computer in Playback Devices.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kristine Som, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Dolby Access: Cannot change settings now?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Dolby Access: Cannot change settings now?

1. Dolby Access: Cannot change settings now? - Similar Threads - Dolby Access Cannot

2. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Access: Hi,This might be a daft question. I bought a pair of B&O Beoplay headphones as they are Dolby Atmos compatible to use wIth my PS5 the PS5 is now also compatible with Dolby Atmos. I opened up the box of the headphones and there was a card that stated to activate Dolby Atmos i...
  3. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Access: Hi,This might be a daft question. I bought a pair of B&O Beoplay headphones as they are Dolby Atmos compatible to use wIth my PS5 the PS5 is now also compatible with Dolby Atmos. I opened up the box of the headphones and there was a card that stated to activate Dolby Atmos i...
  4. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Access: A global problem that has been present for years. Microsoft does nothing about its complaining customers. I'm just tired of fixing their **** and I really don't want to clean up their ****. So I would like to ask the crappy Microsoft to clean up after itself what it **** out!...
  6. Dolby Access

Dolby Access: A global problem that has been present for years. Microsoft does nothing about its complaining customers. I'm just tired of fixing their **** and I really don't want to clean up their ****. So I would like to ask the crappy Microsoft to clean up after itself what it **** out!...
  7. Dolby Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Access: Why was the checkmark that said enabled next to it removed from the dolby access app. For the longest time dolby atmos for headphones game performance eq hasn't been working. so I downloaded an older version of the dolby access app on my pc and noticed an immediately sound...
  8. Dolby Access

Dolby Access: Why was the checkmark that said enabled next to it removed from the dolby access app. For the longest time dolby atmos for headphones game performance eq hasn't been working. so I downloaded an older version of the dolby access app on my pc and noticed an immediately sound...
  9. Cannot Purchase Dolby Access

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Purchase Dolby Access: Hi, I am unable to purchase Dolby Access Dolby Atmos for Headphones https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/dolby-atmos-for-headphones/9mv4jdrvqtnv?activetab=pivot:overviewtab Screenshots attached. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. Dolby access

Dolby access: I 've installed Dolby Access yesterday and I got a 7 days free trial period. Will I be charged after my free trial has ended? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-access/a65918de-92f2-4f17-815e-27ac041f3df2