Windows 10: Dolby Access demands a restart, even though i've already restarted

Discus and support Dolby Access demands a restart, even though i've already restarted in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I restarted my Media-center desktop (Dell Studio XPS, if dat helps) and Dolby Access is still demanding a restart. Proof is right here: [IMG] I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SavageJesse95, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Dolby Access demands a restart, even though i've already restarted

I restarted my Media-center desktop (Dell Studio XPS, if dat helps) and Dolby Access is still demanding a restart. Proof is right here:

Dolby Access demands a restart, even though i've already restarted [​IMG]

I've restarted my HTPC after updates, but it still won't work to darn bits. I need help people!

:)

SavageJesse95, Nov 13, 2018
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    Can't enable Dolby Atmos for headphones in spacial sound

Hi Aman,

This issue should be resolved by reinstalling the drivers on the built-in administrator on your computer. We suggest that you install the latest update for your Windows first. After you've done that, access the built-in administrator and reinstall the drivers
    for Dolby Atmos. To access the hidden administrator, kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type net user administrator /active:yes. You should see a message that the command was successful.
    • Restart your computer. You should see the Administrator account.

Note: The built-in administrator should be used for troubleshooting purposes only. Once you've reinstalled the drivers for Dolby Atmos, kindly follow these steps to disable the built-in administrator:

• Press Windows key + X, and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type net user administrator /active:no. You should see a message that the command was successful.
    • Restart your computer. The administrator account should no longer appear after this.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Dolby Access demands a restart, even though i've already restarted

Dolby Atmos

We would like to confirm if you have check if you Dolby Atmos can be dectect by your computer?

We suggest that you check if its being detected by following these steps:

• At the bottom right side of your screen, where the Time and date can also be located, look for the
      sound icon.
    • Right click on the sound icon, a smaill window will pop up with the Sound
      menus.
    • Click on the Playback Devices.
    • The Sound window will appear with the Playback
      tab.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

If its not on the list in Playback Devices, kindly check if its listed in Device Manager by:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then
      Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click
      Unintall
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.

After your computer has restarted and your are in the Desktop screen of your computer, connect your Dolby Atmos device. It should automatically be installed in your computer by giving you prompts. Once successfully installed, kindly check if it is detected
    now by you computer in Playback Devices.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kristine Som, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Dolby Access demands a restart, even though i've already restarted

1. Dolby Access demands a restart, even though i've already restarted - Similar Threads - Dolby Access demands

2. Automatic windows update restarts restarts open software even though option is turned of

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic windows update restarts restarts open software even though option is turned of: I have windows 11, but had this issue in windows 10 too. Did not bother me a lot due to the fact that my own home computer have automatic windows update completely turned off, i like to have control over when the updates downloads, installs and a restart is needed and not...
  3. Automatic windows update restarts restarts open software even though option is turned of

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic windows update restarts restarts open software even though option is turned of: I have windows 11, but had this issue in windows 10 too. Did not bother me a lot due to the fact that my own home computer have automatic windows update completely turned off, i like to have control over when the updates downloads, installs and a restart is needed and not...
  4. folder access require permission even though already set as admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    folder access require permission even though already set as admin: Hello,I use my secondary folder as a location to download files from the internet.Everything is fine until today morning when I suddenly needed "administrator permission to save files to to the folder. This has never happened before in this particular folder.Now, I am unable...
  5. folder access require permission even though already set as admin

folder access require permission even though already set as admin: Hello,I use my secondary folder as a location to download files from the internet.Everything is fine until today morning when I suddenly needed "administrator permission to save files to to the folder. This has never happened before in this particular folder.Now, I am unable...
  6. The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased: I'm using windows 10 on my pc. I usually right click on the sound icon at the bottom right of the screen, go to spatial sound and choose Dolby Atmos for Headphones. I spent $15 dollars for this app. Now when I try to use the Dolby Atmos feature on the app it won't work...
  7. The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased

The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased: I'm using windows 10 on my pc. I usually right click on the sound icon at the bottom right of the screen, go to spatial sound and choose Dolby Atmos for Headphones. I spent $15 dollars for this app. Now when I try to use the Dolby Atmos feature on the app it won't work...
  8. Is Dolby Access even working??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Dolby Access even working??: I recently purchased Dolby Access for Headphones on Windows 10. But unsure if it working as intended. Do I need to run the app every time the PC startup for it to take effect? I tried to play a song on Youtube using Chrome with the Dolby Access app running, yes it does sound...
  9. Computer randomly restarts with demanding tasks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer randomly restarts with demanding tasks: Hello everybody About a week ago I bought a new desktop PC. The problem is that when using the computer for moderately demanding tasks such as gaming, the screens go to black without warning and the PC reboots. In the event viewer there is no indication of any error. There...
  10. dolby atmos says need to be bought from the microsoft store, even though i've already...

dolby atmos says need to be bought from the microsoft store, even though i've already...: hello, i'm here with a big issue with my laptop. for some reason, i'm able to run dolby access but I can't enable Dolby's atmos for headphones because I haven't bought it from the Microsoft store, even though I already have. it only gives one damn option, and it's windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. already bought dolby atmos once how do you connect .

2. dolby atmos redeem code