Windows 10: 'Dolby Access for Headphones' options is not visible in spatial sound

Discus and support 'Dolby Access for Headphones' options is not visible in spatial sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the recent update, i am not able to see the option 'Dolby Access for Headphones' option in spatial sound. Before the update i was able to view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sumanth V, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Sumanth V Win User

'Dolby Access for Headphones' options is not visible in spatial sound

After the recent update, i am not able to see the option 'Dolby Access for Headphones' option in spatial sound. Before the update i was able to view the option and the functionality has been working fine. Please suggest on how to enable this feature again.

Operating System: Windows 10 pro

Device Model: Surface Book 2

Updates Installed:

Feature update to Windows 10, version 19032019-07 Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64 based systems (KB4507453)

'Dolby Access for Headphones' options is not visible in spatial sound 7857588d-1ca7-4e13-81da-5345afa2a6d3?upload=true.png

:)

Sumanth V, Jul 11, 2019
  2. chrisssj2 Win User

Dolby Atmos Headphones Spatial viritual surround sound 7.1 on or off?

The option "turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound"

Do you need to turn this on or off in use with Dolby Atmos for headphones?
    I read you need to disable "enhancements" when using Dolby Atmos

However since the 7.1 virtual sound option is in the tab of spatial audio, where dolby atmos resides.
    It gives the impression they are ment to be used together.

Does anyone have more knowledge about this?

chrisssj2, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Spatial sound issues

Hi, I recently downloaded the Dolby access app from the store for my other computer with windows 10. I had followed the on-screen steps to set up the Dolby atmos for my home theater but on the drop down menu in the spatial sound section, only the
    following two options were available "Windows Sonic for headphones" & "Dolby atmos for headphones". Even though I've connected my computer to the home theater system via a HDMI cable, the computer doesn't seem to recognize the home theater in the spatial sound
    section even though it should. I've tried troubleshooting, but that didn't work and I've tried connecting the home theater to my other computer where it seemed to work. Can someone please help me find a solution for this problem?

Lalit Chinnappa, Jul 11, 2019
  4. 'Dolby Access for Headphones' options is not visible in spatial sound

spatial sound option

how to enable dolby atmos option in spatial sound after 30 days trail of dolby atmos application

SaiTalloju, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

'Dolby Access for Headphones' options is not visible in spatial sound

1. 'Dolby Access for Headphones' options is not visible in spatial sound - Similar Threads - 'Dolby Access Headphones'

2. Can't access spatial sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't access spatial sound.: I can't access the spatial sound things, (Windows Sonic for Headphones) I can't use dolby because I can't afford it, but the options are just grey and I can't use it. It's disallowing me to hear certain videos and sounds. If someone can help, please do.[ATTACH]...
  3. Spatial Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spatial Sound: I have been trying to enable spatial sound but my computer won't let me, when I turn it on it instantly changes my spatial sound settings to off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spatial-sound/f84f3c46-e2b6-4db5-875f-d66471f6e91e
  4. Windows 10, spatial sound options greyed out

Windows 10, spatial sound options greyed out: for some time now i have been having this problem that is not having spatial sound although i connected my headphones and dolby access does not see my headphones and even sonic headphones for windows does not work too so and in the playback device section when i choose my...
  5. No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones?

No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones?: I had Dolby Atmos for Headphones working on an old PC. I decided to upgrade and when I did I realized I was no longer able to select Dolby Atmos for Headphones in my spacial sound settings. I installed the app and when I did, the Spacial Sound setting changed from "Dolby...
  6. Spatial Sound not working

Spatial Sound not working: Can't seem to get my spatial sound to work, currently on windows 10 using realtek high definition audio. Every time I try to select a spatial sound option, it switches automatically to off. I've tried reinstalling and updating drivers, neither of which worked. Please help....
  7. Spatial sound

Spatial sound: Hello, I have read how to enable spatial sound, but my only option is off, I know my headphones have spatial sound, but it won't work, can anybody tell me how to turn spatial sound on?...
  8. Dolby atmos for headphones - cant enable in options..

Dolby atmos for headphones - cant enable in options..: After latest insider update, and after reinstalling dolby atmos through store, i cant enable spatial audio option..iit only allows to select "none"..It worked before..Does anybody have same problem 84223
  9. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...
  10. Dolby Atmos Headphones Spatial viritual surround sound 7.1 on or off?

Dolby Atmos Headphones Spatial viritual surround sound 7.1 on or off?: The option "turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound" Do you need to turn this on or off in use with Dolby Atmos for headphones? I read you need to disable "enhancements" when using Dolby Atmos However since the 7.1 virtual sound option is in the tab of spatial audio, where...