Windows 10: Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Discus and support Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work [img] 28307 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Valeriu, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work) [​IMG]

:)

Valeriu, Oct 30, 2015

2. Windows 10 Dolby Advanced audio v2 don-t work

I upgraded my All in one Pc from windows 8.1 to 10 and dolby advanced audio just doesn't work. It doesn't give any messages or anything it just doesn't work. Need help.

VladMihai_781, Oct 30, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Dolby Advanced audio v2 don-t work

Hi Vlad,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This issue seems to be due to the incorrect/incompatible audio card drivers on the computer. I would suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio Card Drivers and then reinstall the latest Windows 10 compatible Drivers for your computer model.

Uninstall and Reinstall the Audio Card Drivers

Uninstall the Device Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Audio device from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device
      you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please open the Device Manager again and then click on the “Scan for hardware changes” button. Check if Windows detects the Audio Card device and installs an appropriate driver
    automatically. If the issue still persists, then try the next step. Reinstall the latest Windows compatible Audio Drivers.

Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

SujataMoktan, Oct 30, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Did you update all drivers? Are there any errors showing in Device manager?

bro67, Oct 30, 2015
  5. Valeriu Win User
    Ye all drivers up-to-date.

Valeriu, Oct 30, 2015
  6. Valeriu Win User
    But I have one unkwon device code 28 ..

Valeriu, Oct 31, 2015
  7. spapakons Win User
    Make sure you install audio drivers from the manufacturer, not generic Microsoft drivers. Probably the application tries to detect if it is running in allowed hardware by examining some aspect of the drivers. If you have generic drivers installed, then your audio card does not pass the test and is not allowed to run the application. Visit manufacturer's site and download the driver from there. You may also have to uninstall and reinstall the application.

Right-click on the unknown device and select Update drivers to see if Windows can automatically install it. If not, right-click, select Properties and go to the Details tab. From the dropdown list select hardware IDs and post here the vendor ID (VID or Ven) and the product ID (PID or Dev) so we can Google it and find out what it is.

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work) - Similar Threads - Dolby advanced audio

2. login options don´t work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login options don´t work: I would like to ask about the possibility of logging in to Windows hello. Only login with the PIN and fingerprint that I entered when logging in for the first time works. However, if I want to add another fingerprint or unlock the face, it tells me: Something went wrong, try...
  3. login options don´t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login options don´t work: I would like to ask about the possibility of logging in to Windows hello. Only login with the PIN and fingerprint that I entered when logging in for the first time works. However, if I want to add another fingerprint or unlock the face, it tells me: Something went wrong, try...
  4. login options don´t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dolby audio is not working .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby audio is not working .: when I open the Dolby audio it shows that There is a problem in accessing dolBy audio driver .then what should I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-audio-is-not-working/1b61db10-5ac8-423f-bb88-dd3cc975ecc6
  6. Dolby advanced audio v2 not doing anything

Dolby advanced audio v2 not doing anything: I downloaded the audio drivers from my manufacturer's site, and they contained the dolby advanced audio v2 drivers. I installed them, and the advanced audio control panel shows up, but enabling or disabling makes no difference. How do I fix this? I am on Windows 10 1909. 153765
  7. My arc touch mouse don`t working.

My arc touch mouse don`t working.: Hello! I have a problem with my Arc touch mouse. So i have USB that connect mouse with comuter its connected with my comuter but the mouse its not working. How i can fix it?...
  8. Dolby Audio not working in windows 10

Dolby Audio not working in windows 10: Hello, After resetting windows dolby audio not working but it's installed in there I updated all the drivers, uninstalled the audio driver and installed again but it won't working. It's in the list of installed program but when I search in the windows there is no dolby...
  9. Dolby Advance Audio stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dolby Advance Audio stopped working: After the update Dolby Advance Audio v2 stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-advance-audio-stopped-working/9d7036c1-00ee-41f7-a369-ff5f225a8462
  10. usb don,t open

usb don,t open: I have a usb that uses a Microsoft 10.0.17134.1 driver is no longer shown in computer and does not display the files. I can do to open the memory. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-dont-open/75fb6dcd-c90e-4a76-a4a8-8fb48188b8d0