Windows 10: Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use. sgning in to the store doesn't...

Discus and support Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use. sgning in to the store doesn't... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; after changing MS account password: Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use. signing-in to the MS store doesn't help. the message... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Yaronv, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Yaronv Win User

Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use. sgning in to the store doesn't...

after changing MS account password:

Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use.

signing-in to the MS store doesn't help. the message still shows.

tried to uninstall/install the app, login/out from ms-store.

nothing works.

Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use. sgning in to the store doesn't... 63604be0-bf79-43d3-851b-e4fd4b816da3?upload=true.jpg

:)

Yaronv, Feb 17, 2021
  2. edbox Win User

Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use.

I bought the Dolby Atmos for Headphones codec on my account, logged in to download it and now everytime I select it, Windows asks me to log on to the store. How can I just download it and not have to log in every time I wish to use it?

edbox, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use.

SOLVED, I just fixed the issue.

This issue occurs if you change your Microsoft account password, even though you relog into Microsoft store, it won't recognize it via Dolby.

So the workaround is uninstalling Dolby Access and reinstalling it, then it asks you to re-sign into your Microsoft account via Dolby Access and it will relink it so you can select Dolby Atmos for Headphones. If that still doesn't work, uninstall both programs
    and reinstall.

That should fix it as it works for me now and no longer in the infinite loop.

TessaTickles, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use. sgning in to the store doesn't...

Dolby Atmos

We would like to confirm if you have check if you Dolby Atmos can be dectect by your computer?

We suggest that you check if its being detected by following these steps:

• At the bottom right side of your screen, where the Time and date can also be located, look for the
      sound icon.
    • Right click on the sound icon, a smaill window will pop up with the Sound
      menus.
    • Click on the Playback Devices.
    • The Sound window will appear with the Playback
      tab.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

If its not on the list in Playback Devices, kindly check if its listed in Device Manager by:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then
      Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click
      Unintall
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.

After your computer has restarted and your are in the Desktop screen of your computer, connect your Dolby Atmos device. It should automatically be installed in your computer by giving you prompts. Once successfully installed, kindly check if it is detected
    now by you computer in Playback Devices.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kristine Som, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use. sgning in to the store doesn't...

1. Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use. sgning in to the store doesn't... - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos codec

2. cant use dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant use dolby atmos: spacial audio in settings in switching itself off after i turn it on i switch it to dolby https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-dolby-atmos/e29d7021-2fa1-442c-b7d1-dc5ba3361498
  3. cant use dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant use dolby atmos: spacial audio in settings in switching itself off after i turn it on i switch it to dolby https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-dolby-atmos/e29d7021-2fa1-442c-b7d1-dc5ba3361498
  4. cant use dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby atmos: I had dolby atmos preinstalled on my lenovo ideapad laptop however my hdd became corrupted and hence switched to a ssd. Now i want to install dolby atmos again for my laptop. How do i do that?...
  6. Dolby Access application, constantly asking to sign-in to use. signing in to the store...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dolby Access application, constantly asking to sign-in to use. signing in to the store...: after changing MS account password: Dolby Access application, constantly asking to sign-in to use. signing-in to the MS store doesn't help. the message still shows. tried to uninstall/install the app, login/out from ms-store. nothing works. [ATTACH]...
  7. Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dolby Atmos codec, constantly asking to sign-in to use.: I bought the Dolby Atmos for Headphones codec on my account, logged in to download it and now everytime I select it, Windows asks me to log on to the store. How can I just download it and not have to log in every time I wish to use it?...
  8. Dolby Atmos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos: I tried to buy Dolby Atmos but It wouldn't let me put my postal code until I saw that the region was locked to the UK but in my Microsoft account said that my country was Romania How do I change the country???? [ATTACH] this is from Dolby almost [ATTACH] this is from my...
  9. dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Customization
    dolby atmos: why cant I enable dolby atmos for home theatre? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos/b8b31f3d-ccb6-43c2-a425-a9b25700ec2d
  10. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...