Windows 10: Dolby atmos for headphones - cant enable in options..

Discus and support Dolby atmos for headphones - cant enable in options.. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After latest insider update, and after reinstalling dolby atmos through store, i cant enable spatial audio option..iit only allows to select "none"..It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hreich, May 12, 2017.

1. hreich Win User

Dolby atmos for headphones - cant enable in options..

After latest insider update, and after reinstalling dolby atmos through store, i cant enable spatial audio option..iit only allows to select "none"..It worked before..Does anybody have same problem

:)

hreich, May 12, 2017
  2. JohnA_555 Win User

Dolby Atmos for Home Cinema - Option greyed out

Hi, I'm trying to setup Dolby Atmos for home cinema using my Laptop and my Onkyo AV receiver which is definitely Dolby Atmos enabled. Laptop is connected to AV receiver by HDMI cable.

I've used the Dolby access app to try and set it up, the app tells me to select 'Dolby Atmos for Home cinema' from the dropdown menu in the spatial sound tab of audio properties but the option isn't there, only 'Dolby atmos for headphones' or ' Windows sonic
    for headphones'.

Any ideas?

JohnA_555, May 12, 2017
  3. Dolby Atmos headphones - bought it but when I try to enable it, I get redirected to the app *loop*

Dolby Atmos headphones - payed for it after the trial was over. When I try to enable, the app opens the windows audio panel to select Dolby atmos, but when I click it, the app opens (or focus)... then I try to enable again and it goes back to the app...
    *loop* -see picture-

Imgur

Only option working is Windows Sonic...

Tenshi1985, May 12, 2017
Thema:

Dolby atmos for headphones - cant enable in options..

1. Dolby atmos for headphones - cant enable in options.. - Similar Threads - Dolby atmos headphones

2. cant use dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant use dolby atmos: spacial audio in settings in switching itself off after i turn it on i switch it to dolby https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-dolby-atmos/e29d7021-2fa1-442c-b7d1-dc5ba3361498
  3. cant use dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant use dolby atmos: spacial audio in settings in switching itself off after i turn it on i switch it to dolby https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-use-dolby-atmos/e29d7021-2fa1-442c-b7d1-dc5ba3361498
  4. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: I paid for the Dolby Atmos for headphones app,from the MS store, now it doesn't work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos-for-headphones/1249cda4-1274-4325-9148-dfde7460340f
  5. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hi, recently I have a problem I have my headsets is plantronic Rig 600 with dolby atmos technology, my PC is a Lenovo Cube C730, I have Dolby Access installed everything goes well, untill I update windows began to give a problem I cannot activate Dolby atmos for headphones,...
  6. Dolby Atmos code for Headphones

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dolby Atmos code for Headphones: Hello, I was shipped a download code for Dolby Atmos for Headphones with a product I purchased and its already redeemed. I talked to Plantronics (the company bought from) and they told me that I should reach out to MS as, according to them, MS is the one that issues the...
  7. No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones?

No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones?: I had Dolby Atmos for Headphones working on an old PC. I decided to upgrade and when I did I realized I was no longer able to select Dolby Atmos for Headphones in my spacial sound settings. I installed the app and when I did, the Spacial Sound setting changed from "Dolby...
  8. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: I had an issue so did not get to use my trial. Anyway, it is on sale and I wanted to ask if it is a gimmick or if it is something that has made a real difference for anyone? I have Dolby Digital Plus and that really helps. They say to turn off all virtualization software such...
  9. Dolby Atmos for Headphones ne veut pas se telecharger (Translator: Dolby Atmos for...

Dolby Atmos for Headphones ne veut pas se telecharger (Translator: Dolby Atmos for...: Bonjour à tous, J'ai un soucis, ayant récement acheté le Plantronic RIG800HD avec Dolby access offert, j'ai pu activer et télécharger sans aucun problème. Mon problème est le suivant : Lorsque j'essaie à partir de Dolby Access de télécharger Dolby Atos for Headphones, il y...
  10. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant see dolby atmos for headphones option in the spatial sound setting