Windows 10: Dolby Atmos Headphones Spatial viritual surround sound 7.1 on or off?

Discus and support Dolby Atmos Headphones Spatial viritual surround sound 7.1 on or off? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The option "turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound" Do you need to turn this on or off in use with Dolby Atmos for headphones? I read you need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chrisssj2, Mar 15, 2018.

1. chrisssj2 Win User

Dolby Atmos Headphones Spatial viritual surround sound 7.1 on or off?

The option "turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound"

Do you need to turn this on or off in use with Dolby Atmos for headphones?
    I read you need to disable "enhancements" when using Dolby Atmos

However since the 7.1 virtual sound option is in the tab of spatial audio, where dolby atmos resides.
    It gives the impression they are ment to be used together.

Does anyone have more knowledge about this?

:)

chrisssj2, Mar 15, 2018

2. Does Windows Sonic for Headphones improve a 5.1 home theater setup as well?

Does enabling Spatial sound format (Windows Sonic for Headphones) as well as checking the box to Turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound, improve a normal 5.1 home theater system?

On a related note is Dolby Atmos for headphones any better?

RST20886432, Mar 15, 2018
  3. Spatial sounds

Ok basically when I click on the sound icon and hover over spatial sounds it says off and I can't click on windows sonic for headphones or click on Dolby atmos for headphones and when i go to playback and click on the speakers (razer surround audio controller)
    and go to properties and click on spatial sounds and than click on off it shows nothing but, off

Please help me

KarmanDhaliwal, Mar 15, 2018
  4. chrisssj2 Win User

bump any one with real knowledge on this not just a guess?

chrisssj2, Mar 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Dolby Atmos Headphones Spatial viritual surround sound 7.1 on or off? - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos Headphones

2. Dolby Atmos option not appearing in spatial sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos option not appearing in spatial sound: Hi guys, I have a new soundbar with Dolby Atmos and connected it to my TV and PC. I can open it in the Access App and also test the audio but when it tells me to change spatial sound, i cannot select Dolby Atmos.I know that there are a lot of topics here but I already tried...
  3. Dolby Atmos option not appearing in spatial sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos option not appearing in spatial sound: Hi guys, I have a new soundbar with Dolby Atmos and connected it to my TV and PC. I can open it in the Access App and also test the audio but when it tells me to change spatial sound, i cannot select Dolby Atmos.I know that there are a lot of topics here but I already tried...
  4. The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 problem: [ATTACH] The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 always gets back to turned off every long time of shut down. Does it really not save the setting for spatial sound? There are times that the setting doesn't save, there are times there is. PS. I bought...
  5. Spatial sound windows sonic and dolby atmos for headphones/home theater settings are not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spatial sound windows sonic and dolby atmos for headphones/home theater settings are not...: cSir someone has tampered my windows 10 PC's spatial sound coding feature... Since yesterday I am unable to upscale any Dolby digital; Dolby digital plus; Dolby true HD content into full Dolby atmos. Even though I have enabled Dolby atmos for headphones via the Dolby Access...
  6. Dolby atmos not showing in Spatial sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby atmos not showing in Spatial sound: Couldn't update Dolby access so I uninstalled everything and tried to reinstall it. Now there is no Dolby Atmos options and only windows sonic Help :((( submitted by /u/AggerDagger [link] [comments]...
  7. Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling

Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling: So, I did figure this out. I found another thread only 1!!! and ive been all over the internet trying to figure it out but i already kind of had an idea of what may of caused the issue. My Dolby Atmos Sound wouldnt enable. I could do windows sonic but when id click atmos...
  8. Dolby atmos 7.1 surround sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dolby atmos 7.1 surround sound: I'm trying to set up my Dolby enabled 7.1 channel home theater system using the Dolby access app and i am unable to enable the spacial sound for Dolby home theater in the sound settings. The option is not there, my only option is for headphones. ive done some searching around...
  9. Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound: I recently installed Dolby Access from the Microsoft store to trial Dolby Atmos for headphones. During the trial I was able select Dolby Atmos for headphones in spacial sound settings but after purchasing the license the option is now gone, I am only able to select Off and...
  10. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Spatial sound tab no 7.1 virtual www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. dolby atmos turn on 7.1 surround sound

3. turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound