Windows 10: Dolby Atmos issue on Denon AVR 2600H with Windows 10

Discus and support Dolby Atmos issue on Denon AVR 2600H with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,when i use Dolby Atmos games on my windows 10 PC the Denon AVR show "multi in" instead "Dolby Atmos".the strange thing is that when i play Dolby... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Giuseppe Alleva, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Dolby Atmos issue on Denon AVR 2600H with Windows 10

Hello,when i use Dolby Atmos games on my windows 10 PC the Denon AVR show "multi in" instead "Dolby Atmos".the strange thing is that when i play Dolby Atmos example videos included in Dolby Access App, the Denon AVR show "Dolby Atmos".Again if i play Dolby Atmos content in Apple TV 4k or in 4k blu ray player Denon show "Dolby Atmos" as expected.

So the problem seems to be in Dolby Atmos with Windows 10 PC.Anyone have a fix for this issue?

:)

Giuseppe Alleva, Oct 1, 2020

2. Windows not allowing me to select Dolby Atmos

Hi,

When I select Dolby Atmos for home theater in the Spatial Sound format window of my Denon AVR device properties it defaults back to "Off", ie. I can't select it.

It previously worked without issue.

Please help.

Sam Nicholson (Sam), Oct 1, 2020
  3. Dolby Atmos for home theater option is missing.

My set up: I have Denon AVR X4400H connected to my Nvidat Titan x (Pascal) via an HDMI cable. I have my monitor connected to it via the display port cable. I have 5.1.2 speaker set up connected to the receiver and they all work fine.

Denon is the default playback device. When I attempt to go to spacial sound, I do not see an option to enable Dolby Atmos for home theater. I only have an option for headphones which I can enable and it works fine as far as I can tell. When I use Atmos for
    headphones and play Atmos content from the Dolby Access app, my receiver displays Dolby Atmos as the source input type.

I've tried reinstalling Nvidia sound drivers and Dolby Access app to no effect. The option to enable Dolby Atmos for home theater is missing.

EugeneArutchev, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Dolby Atmos issue on Denon AVR 2600H with Windows 10

Dolby Atmos

We would like to confirm if you have check if you Dolby Atmos can be dectect by your computer?

We suggest that you check if its being detected by following these steps:

• At the bottom right side of your screen, where the Time and date can also be located, look for the
      sound icon.
    • Right click on the sound icon, a smaill window will pop up with the Sound
      menus.
    • Click on the Playback Devices.
    • The Sound window will appear with the Playback
      tab.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

If its not on the list in Playback Devices, kindly check if its listed in Device Manager by:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then
      Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click
      Unintall
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.

After your computer has restarted and your are in the Desktop screen of your computer, connect your Dolby Atmos device. It should automatically be installed in your computer by giving you prompts. Once successfully installed, kindly check if it is detected
    now by you computer in Playback Devices.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kristine Som, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Dolby Atmos issue on Denon AVR 2600H with Windows 10

1. Dolby Atmos issue on Denon AVR 2600H with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos issue

2. Dolby Atmos Account Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos Account Issue: I bought Dolby Atmos almost 2 years ago and it was fine until one day, I opened the app from Windows, it says that I need to log in to my Microsoft Store account, and when I click on "Go to Microsoft Store" button, I am already logged in. So, I closed the Dolby Atmos app, and...
  3. Dolby Atmos Account Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos Account Issue: I bought Dolby Atmos almost 2 years ago and it was fine until one day, I opened the app from Windows, it says that I need to log in to my Microsoft Store account, and when I click on "Go to Microsoft Store" button, I am already logged in. So, I closed the Dolby Atmos app, and...
  4. Dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby atmos: I had dolby atmos preinstalled on my lenovo ideapad laptop however my hdd became corrupted and hence switched to a ssd. Now i want to install dolby atmos again for my laptop. How do i do that?...
  5. Laptop to Denon avr

Laptop to Denon avr: I have a older toshiba laptop sattilite L670 running windows 10. Connected using hdmi. I am only getting stereo into the denon. When I go to the sound settings and specify 7.1 and ping the 8 speakers I only get sound coming from the l/r speakers in my system. Does this...
  6. AVR DENON X-1600H showing Multi In instead of Dolby Atmos

AVR DENON X-1600H showing Multi In instead of Dolby Atmos: Hi guys im having an issue with Windows 10 recently and i want to make sure if anyone has the same problem or if it's only me. I ve never had a problem with my AVR since today. The AVR shows that the audio coming from the games that are Dolby Atmos certified is just Multi In...
  7. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, No Sound with AVR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, No Sound with AVR: Hi all, recently I received an AVR + Speakers & Sub from someone who did not have use for it anymore. I've been trying to use it with Windows 10 using "Dolby Atmos for Home Theater" selected under spatial sound. However, whenever I choose it, I don't get any sound whatsoever...
  8. Dolby Atmos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos: I tried to buy Dolby Atmos but It wouldn't let me put my postal code until I saw that the region was locked to the UK but in my Microsoft account said that my country was Romania How do I change the country???? [ATTACH] this is from Dolby almost [ATTACH] this is from my...
  9. dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Customization
    dolby atmos: why cant I enable dolby atmos for home theatre? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos/b8b31f3d-ccb6-43c2-a425-a9b25700ec2d
  10. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...