Windows 10: Dolby Atmos Problems

Discus and support Dolby Atmos Problems in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a 2 year activation code for Dolby Atmos that came with my Rig 400 head set. I need it set up on my laptop, but it activated on my xbox one. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DMZacMan, May 17, 2020.

1. DMZacMan Win User

Dolby Atmos Problems

I have a 2 year activation code for Dolby Atmos that came with my Rig 400 head set. I need it set up on my laptop, but it activated on my xbox one. How do I fix it?

:)

DMZacMan, May 17, 2020

2. Dolby Atmos

We would like to confirm if you have check if you Dolby Atmos can be dectect by your computer?

We suggest that you check if its being detected by following these steps:

• At the bottom right side of your screen, where the Time and date can also be located, look for the
      sound icon.
    • Right click on the sound icon, a smaill window will pop up with the Sound
      menus.
    • Click on the Playback Devices.
    • The Sound window will appear with the Playback
      tab.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

If its not on the list in Playback Devices, kindly check if its listed in Device Manager by:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then
      Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click
      Unintall
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.

After your computer has restarted and your are in the Desktop screen of your computer, connect your Dolby Atmos device. It should automatically be installed in your computer by giving you prompts. Once successfully installed, kindly check if it is detected
    now by you computer in Playback Devices.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kristine Som, May 17, 2020
  3. Dolby Atmos

I checked this line:

5. Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

and i have list with my two audio cards :

1. onboard - Realtek High Definition audio

and

2. dedicated Asus xonar DG audio device.

When selecting option 1. i have spatial sound dolby atmos option, but when selecting option 2, i have listed only "none" under spatial sound.

I can confirm that i had spatial sound on previous win10 build

For this part:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click Unintall.
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.
    i dont have dolby atmos under sound, video and game controllers

HrvojeReich, May 17, 2020
  4. Dolby Atmos Problems

Andre Da Costa, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Dolby Atmos Problems

1. Dolby Atmos Problems - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos Problems

2. DOLBY ATMOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DOLBY ATMOS: Nao consigo comprar o dobly atmos, a pagina de compra nao abre. O app esta instalado normal. alguem tem uma soluçao https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos/b333faee-c4a4-468c-8bf9-d1654d06a693
  3. Problem with Dolby Atmos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Dolby Atmos: On my device, there's this app called Dolby Atmos which has a graphic EQ which was very useful to me, today I turn it on and receive an error: "There is a problem accessing the Dolby Atmos driver. Please restart the computer or reinstall the driver in the problem persists". I...
  4. Problem with Dolby Atmos

Problem with Dolby Atmos: On my device, there's this app called Dolby Atmos which has a graphic EQ which was very useful to me, today I turn it on and receive an error: "There is a problem accessing the Dolby Atmos driver. Please restart the computer or reinstall the driver in the problem persists". I...
  5. Dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby atmos: I had dolby atmos preinstalled on my lenovo ideapad laptop however my hdd became corrupted and hence switched to a ssd. Now i want to install dolby atmos again for my laptop. How do i do that?...
  6. Dolby atmos problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dolby atmos problem: Hi, I have a dolby atmos output system and Windows 10 recognise it, but when I try the speakers individually, I see a 7.1 setup instead of a 5.1.2 and both rear pair and side pair "speak" from the rear speakers. The upper speakers don't play anything...
  7. Dolby Atmos Driver Problem

Dolby Atmos Driver Problem: Hi there, since with this new updare (1903) my Dolby pre-installed app disappeared and I can't even open it or something. I requested special assistance to those from Lenovo (because I have a Legion Y520) they tried to help me with drivers or to find a solution but was...
  8. Dolby Atmos

Dolby Atmos: I tried to buy Dolby Atmos but It wouldn't let me put my postal code until I saw that the region was locked to the UK but in my Microsoft account said that my country was Romania How do I change the country???? [ATTACH] this is from Dolby almost [ATTACH] this is from my...
  9. dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Customization
    dolby atmos: why cant I enable dolby atmos for home theatre? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos/b8b31f3d-ccb6-43c2-a425-a9b25700ec2d
  10. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...