Windows 10: Dolby Atmos program from Microsoft store impaired my spatial sound and does not seem to be...

Discus and support Dolby Atmos program from Microsoft store impaired my spatial sound and does not seem to be... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After attempting to download and setup Atmos Dolby for headphones, this program interrupted headphone use and does not seem to function properly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RolandLatiolais, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Dolby Atmos program from Microsoft store impaired my spatial sound and does not seem to be...

After attempting to download and setup Atmos Dolby for headphones, this program interrupted headphone use and does not seem to function properly. Configuring is impossible.

Headphone are working normally after uninstalling Atmos Dolby and Dolby system crapiola.

:)

RolandLatiolais, Nov 14, 2018

2. Dolby Atmos

I checked this line:

5. Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

and i have list with my two audio cards :

1. onboard - Realtek High Definition audio

and

2. dedicated Asus xonar DG audio device.

When selecting option 1. i have spatial sound dolby atmos option, but when selecting option 2, i have listed only "none" under spatial sound.

I can confirm that i had spatial sound on previous win10 build

For this part:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click Unintall.
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.
    i dont have dolby atmos under sound, video and game controllers

HrvojeReich, Nov 14, 2018
  3. TheBunz Win User
    Dolby Atmos won't install

I have downloaded the Dolby Access app through Windows Store, I have gone through the "getting Dolby Atmos" prompts through the app, I opted to go with the 30 day trial and it appeared to be installing Dolby while a loading spinner ran over the trial option.
    Afterwards it prompted me to begin setup of Dolby Atmos by going to my device properties -> Spatial Sound -> Dolby Atmos...however the option "Dolby Atmos" is not there.

I figured maybe I just need to restart my computer to finish the install but even after restarting I still only see the option "off" under the Spatial Sound tab. There does not seem to be anyway to attempt to re-install the software as there is no program
    listed for Dolby Atmos in my Programs list and the Dolby Access app seems to believe it is installed on my computer.

How can I go about fixing this issue?

TheBunz, Nov 14, 2018
  4. B0LTiaX Win User

Dolby Atmos program from Microsoft store impaired my spatial sound and does not seem to be...

Cant select dolby atmos spatial sound with usb dac.

Hi, i have dolby acess (windows 10 creator) and i cant select dolby spatial sound or windows sonic. Im using a dragon fly audioquest + game one sennheiser headset. The thing is: when i plug the headset
    directly to pc 3.5mm i can enable dolby atmos, but when i connect my headset to the usb dac dragonfly audioquest i cant. Any suggestion? Thanks!!

B0LTiaX, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Dolby Atmos program from Microsoft store impaired my spatial sound and does not seem to be...

1. Dolby Atmos program from Microsoft store impaired my spatial sound and does not seem to be... - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos program

2. Dolby Atmos option not appearing in spatial sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos option not appearing in spatial sound: Hi guys, I have a new soundbar with Dolby Atmos and connected it to my TV and PC. I can open it in the Access App and also test the audio but when it tells me to change spatial sound, i cannot select Dolby Atmos.I know that there are a lot of topics here but I already tried...
  3. Dolby Atmos option not appearing in spatial sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos option not appearing in spatial sound: Hi guys, I have a new soundbar with Dolby Atmos and connected it to my TV and PC. I can open it in the Access App and also test the audio but when it tells me to change spatial sound, i cannot select Dolby Atmos.I know that there are a lot of topics here but I already tried...
  4. The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 problem: [ATTACH] The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 always gets back to turned off every long time of shut down. Does it really not save the setting for spatial sound? There are times that the setting doesn't save, there are times there is. PS. I bought...
  5. Dolby Atmos does not show up in spatial settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos does not show up in spatial settings.: Hi, yesterday I bought Dolby atmos but I cant use it right now as when I restart the computer my headset's spatial settings reverts back to Windows sonic, and when I want to change it in the lower right corner I click on Dolby atmos but it does not chnage at all. Then I open...
  6. Dolby atmos not showing in Spatial sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby atmos not showing in Spatial sound: Couldn't update Dolby access so I uninstalled everything and tried to reinstall it. Now there is no Dolby Atmos options and only windows sonic Help :((( submitted by /u/AggerDagger [link] [comments]...
  7. Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling: So, I did figure this out. I found another thread only 1!!! and ive been all over the internet trying to figure it out but i already kind of had an idea of what may of caused the issue. My Dolby Atmos Sound wouldnt enable. I could do windows sonic but when id click atmos...
  8. I can't install Dolby Atmos from the store although it's downloaded and spatial sound is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install Dolby Atmos from the store although it's downloaded and spatial sound is...: My spatial sound option is greyed out so I downloaded Dolby Atmos from Microsoft Store. It is installed but I can't launch it because something is preventing it. The message was "check my updates" but everything is updated. What do I do to fix this?...
  9. Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound: I recently installed Dolby Access from the Microsoft store to trial Dolby Atmos for headphones. During the trial I was able select Dolby Atmos for headphones in spacial sound settings but after purchasing the license the option is now gone, I am only able to select Off and...
  10. Dolby Atmos Headphones Spatial viritual surround sound 7.1 on or off?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Atmos Headphones Spatial viritual surround sound 7.1 on or off?: The option "turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound" Do you need to turn this on or off in use with Dolby Atmos for headphones? I read you need to disable "enhancements" when using Dolby Atmos However since the 7.1 virtual sound option is in the tab of spatial audio, where...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. need to restart dolby access trial

2. dolby atmos microsoft store