Windows 10: Dolby Atmos purchase

Discus and support Dolby Atmos purchase in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Team, I'm planning to purchase Dolby Atmos through Microsoft store for $14.99 installed on my Windows 10 Laptop. Is it a one time purchase or I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeepanshuMukherjee, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Dolby Atmos purchase

Hi Team,

I'm planning to purchase Dolby Atmos through Microsoft store for $14.99 installed on my Windows 10 Laptop. Is it a one time purchase or I've to pay monthly/yearly?

:)

DeepanshuMukherjee, Mar 28, 2020

2. Dolby Atmos

We would like to confirm if you have check if you Dolby Atmos can be dectect by your computer?

We suggest that you check if its being detected by following these steps:

• At the bottom right side of your screen, where the Time and date can also be located, look for the
      sound icon.
    • Right click on the sound icon, a smaill window will pop up with the Sound
      menus.
    • Click on the Playback Devices.
    • The Sound window will appear with the Playback
      tab.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

If its not on the list in Playback Devices, kindly check if its listed in Device Manager by:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then
      Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click
      Unintall
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.

After your computer has restarted and your are in the Desktop screen of your computer, connect your Dolby Atmos device. It should automatically be installed in your computer by giving you prompts. Once successfully installed, kindly check if it is detected
    now by you computer in Playback Devices.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kristine Som, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Dolby Atmos

I checked this line:

5. Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

and i have list with my two audio cards :

1. onboard - Realtek High Definition audio

and

2. dedicated Asus xonar DG audio device.

When selecting option 1. i have spatial sound dolby atmos option, but when selecting option 2, i have listed only "none" under spatial sound.

I can confirm that i had spatial sound on previous win10 build

For this part:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click Unintall.
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.
    i dont have dolby atmos under sound, video and game controllers

HrvojeReich, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Dolby Atmos purchase

Andre Da Costa, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Dolby Atmos purchase

1. Dolby Atmos purchase - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos purchase

2. DOLBY ATMOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DOLBY ATMOS: Nao consigo comprar o dobly atmos, a pagina de compra nao abre. O app esta instalado normal. alguem tem uma soluçao https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos/b333faee-c4a4-468c-8bf9-d1654d06a693
  3. Dolby atmos

Dolby atmos: I had dolby atmos preinstalled on my lenovo ideapad laptop however my hdd became corrupted and hence switched to a ssd. Now i want to install dolby atmos again for my laptop. How do i do that?...
  4. Dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby atmos: I had dolby atmos preinstalled on my lenovo ideapad laptop however my hdd became corrupted and hence switched to a ssd. Now i want to install dolby atmos again for my laptop. How do i do that?...
  5. Dolby Atmos

Dolby Atmos: I tried to buy Dolby Atmos but It wouldn't let me put my postal code until I saw that the region was locked to the UK but in my Microsoft account said that my country was Romania How do I change the country???? [ATTACH] this is from Dolby almost [ATTACH] this is from my...
  6. dolby atmos

in Windows 10 Customization
    dolby atmos: why cant I enable dolby atmos for home theatre? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos/b8b31f3d-ccb6-43c2-a425-a9b25700ec2d
  7. Unable to complete a purchase for Dolby Atmos

Unable to complete a purchase for Dolby Atmos: So I'm trying to buy the full version of Dolby Atmos for Headphones (my 1-month trial is coming to an end) via the Dolby Access app I got from the MS Store. I live in India and when I add a Paypal option for payment in the purchase menu (opened through Access app) and click...
  8. DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER

DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER: Hello! Quick question: Does my surround system have to be Dolby Atmos, for it to work? Because when I set it on/to ''Dolby Atmos for Home Theatre'', I hear absolutely no sound! Does this have to do to the fact that the trial period has expired? Or because my AV Receiver...
  9. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...
  10. Dolby Atmos on Logitech Z506

Dolby Atmos on Logitech Z506: Hello friends! I am seeking help in a question regarding Dolby Atmos. I bought Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround System. I installed it properly and I configure it in Realtek Sound Driver for 5.1. It happens that everytime I enable Dolby Atmos for headphones (for some reason...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is dolby atmos a one time purchase