Windows 10: Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling

Discus and support Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I did figure this out. I found another thread only 1!!! and ive been all over the internet trying to figure it out but i already kind of had an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HUSKER Triple Deuce, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling

So, I did figure this out. I found another thread only 1!!! and ive been all over the internet trying to figure it out but i already kind of had an idea of what may of caused the issue. My Dolby Atmos Sound wouldnt enable. I could do windows sonic but when id click atmos nothing would happen. I downloaded a program called iobit uninstaller (sounded sketchy) but i uninstalled dolby atmos and all reg files included with it as well as DTS:X Sound Unbound which i did the other day try a 14 day trial of and thats when my problems started. the two licenses i think conflicted because i uninstalled all of that as well as headphones from device manager (rig 800s) and re booted and re downloaded dobly atmos ran the set up and im back in business.

hope this helps.

:)

HUSKER Triple Deuce, Dec 7, 2019
  2. CraigLong Win User

Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound

Do you have Dolby Access? Go to "Spatial Sound" > "Dolby Access" and click on it. It says Dolby Atmos for me. But I haven't purchased it.

CraigLong, Dec 7, 2019
  3. Dolby Atmos

I checked this line:

5. Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

and i have list with my two audio cards :

1. onboard - Realtek High Definition audio

and

2. dedicated Asus xonar DG audio device.

When selecting option 1. i have spatial sound dolby atmos option, but when selecting option 2, i have listed only "none" under spatial sound.

I can confirm that i had spatial sound on previous win10 build

For this part:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click Unintall.
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.
    i dont have dolby atmos under sound, video and game controllers

HrvojeReich, Dec 7, 2019
  4. Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling

Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound

I just using standard pair of 3.5mm headphones connected to the computer. Dolby Atmos for headphones is advertised to work with any headphone. This has worked previously for me. I just no longer have the option to select Dolby Atmos for headphones under
    spatial sound.

JimboJones122, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling

1. Dolby Atmos Spatial Sound not enabling - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos Spatial

2. Dolby Atmos option not appearing in spatial sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos option not appearing in spatial sound: Hi guys, I have a new soundbar with Dolby Atmos and connected it to my TV and PC. I can open it in the Access App and also test the audio but when it tells me to change spatial sound, i cannot select Dolby Atmos.I know that there are a lot of topics here but I already tried...
  3. Dolby Atmos option not appearing in spatial sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos option not appearing in spatial sound: Hi guys, I have a new soundbar with Dolby Atmos and connected it to my TV and PC. I can open it in the Access App and also test the audio but when it tells me to change spatial sound, i cannot select Dolby Atmos.I know that there are a lot of topics here but I already tried...
  4. The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 problem: [ATTACH] The Dolby Atmos for Headphones (Spatial Sound) for Windows 10 always gets back to turned off every long time of shut down. Does it really not save the setting for spatial sound? There are times that the setting doesn't save, there are times there is. PS. I bought...
  5. dolby atmos sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dolby atmos sound: in my lenovo ideapad L340 laptop in dolby audio app, virtual sourround sound was disabled when i connected headphones, virtual sourround is it work 2 externel speakers? please provide virtual sourround for headphones. also increase and decrease sound in movie, game, voice...
  6. Dolby atmos not showing in Spatial sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby atmos not showing in Spatial sound: Couldn't update Dolby access so I uninstalled everything and tried to reinstall it. Now there is no Dolby Atmos options and only windows sonic Help :((( submitted by /u/AggerDagger [link] [comments]...
  7. Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dolby Atmos for headphones not selectable in spatial sound: I recently installed Dolby Access from the Microsoft store to trial Dolby Atmos for headphones. During the trial I was able select Dolby Atmos for headphones in spacial sound settings but after purchasing the license the option is now gone, I am only able to select Off and...
  8. No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones?

No option to enable Dolby Atmos for Headphones?: I had Dolby Atmos for Headphones working on an old PC. I decided to upgrade and when I did I realized I was no longer able to select Dolby Atmos for Headphones in my spacial sound settings. I installed the app and when I did, the Spacial Sound setting changed from "Dolby...
  9. Dolby atmos for headphones - cant enable in options..

Dolby atmos for headphones - cant enable in options..: After latest insider update, and after reinstalling dolby atmos through store, i cant enable spatial audio option..iit only allows to select "none"..It worked before..Does anybody have same problem 84223
  10. Dolby Atmos Headphones Spatial viritual surround sound 7.1 on or off?

Dolby Atmos Headphones Spatial viritual surround sound 7.1 on or off?: The option "turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound" Do you need to turn this on or off in use with Dolby Atmos for headphones? I read you need to disable "enhancements" when using Dolby Atmos However since the 7.1 virtual sound option is in the tab of spatial audio, where...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spatial sound off