Windows 10: Dolby Atmos Trial ended and now I can't buy it from store nor in-app purchase

Discus and support Dolby Atmos Trial ended and now I can't buy it from store nor in-app purchase in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi community, first time here. My problem with Dolby Atmos comes when trying to purchase the full app. Trial ended and I want to buy the full version.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DrakoDrizzt, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Dolby Atmos Trial ended and now I can't buy it from store nor in-app purchase

Hi community, first time here. My problem with Dolby Atmos comes when trying to purchase the full app. Trial ended and I want to buy the full version. Strangely enough it says it cost $0,00, either way I click on buy and then put my password to advance, after that I get this message error(screenshot below). I know it says in the error description that the catalog availability data it not found or not available, but I guess that asking to the community might get me some answer about this. Maybe the problem is already being looked into, or someone else might tell me it's an error concerning my end and not the store. I don't know but I already contacted Dolby support and tried to get support from microsoft about Microsoft Store but funny enough the link for that doesn't get me anywhere(the page doesn't exist).. Ok I hope you guys know something I don't, if not, don't worry I'll keep waiting for Microsoft to solve the store issue.

I leave a screeshot of my dolby atmos app error below.

Thanks in advance.

Dolby Atmos Trial ended and now I can't buy it from store nor in-app purchase [​IMG]

:)

DrakoDrizzt, Nov 29, 2019
  2. TheBunz Win User

Dolby Atmos won't install

I have downloaded the Dolby Access app through Windows Store, I have gone through the "getting Dolby Atmos" prompts through the app, I opted to go with the 30 day trial and it appeared to be installing Dolby while a loading spinner ran over the trial option.
    Afterwards it prompted me to begin setup of Dolby Atmos by going to my device properties -> Spatial Sound -> Dolby Atmos...however the option "Dolby Atmos" is not there.

I figured maybe I just need to restart my computer to finish the install but even after restarting I still only see the option "off" under the Spatial Sound tab. There does not seem to be anyway to attempt to re-install the software as there is no program
    listed for Dolby Atmos in my Programs list and the Dolby Access app seems to believe it is installed on my computer.

How can I go about fixing this issue?

TheBunz, Nov 29, 2019
  3. LevP1 Win User
    Dolby Atmos

Hello, I'm trying to buy the Dolby Atmos app but it doesn't let me since it's locked on "country: United States" even though I'm not from there. Anything that I tried didn't work. how can I still make the purchase? or how can I change my country from inside
    the Dolby Atmos app?

LevP1, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Jose Est Win User

Dolby Atmos Trial ended and now I can't buy it from store nor in-app purchase

DOLBY ATMOS APP ON WINDOWS STORE SHOWING ERROR

Hi Michael,

One of the known issues with Dolby Access is prevent some users from being able to download Dolby Atmos for Headphones after activating a trial.

Customers impacted should contact Dolby using the support link in the store listing or by pressing “Feedback” from within the “Info” section of Dolby Access.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Jose Est, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Dolby Atmos Trial ended and now I can't buy it from store nor in-app purchase

1. Dolby Atmos Trial ended and now I can't buy it from store nor in-app purchase - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos Trial

2. I can't buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones in Canada

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones in Canada: Hey guys, I'm trying to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones from the Dolby Access application. I live in Canada and when I go to buy the app it defaults to an address input which only accepts US locations. I've tried to circumvent it by using PayPal and adding a US address from a...
  3. I can't buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones in Canada

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones in Canada: Hey guys, I'm trying to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones from the Dolby Access application. I live in Canada and when I go to buy the app it defaults to an address input which only accepts US locations. I've tried to circumvent it by using PayPal and adding a US address from a...
  4. Can't launch Dolby Atmos from the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't launch Dolby Atmos from the store: So i got my new headphones which came with a 2 year activation code for Dolby Atmos, and no matter how many times i press start in the windows store nothing happens, i'd go and execute the .exe straight from the folder but ofcourse WindowsApps is a locked folder....
  5. Buying Dolby Atmos for 659rs

Buying Dolby Atmos for 659rs: Hi, I just seen in Microsoft store an offer of paying 659rs and get dolby atmos fro headphones access. My question is on Paying 659rs, is that a life long access to dolby atmos ro headphone access? or should i have to pay monthly. [ATTACH] Regards Deepak sen.B...
  6. Dolby Atmos purchase

Dolby Atmos purchase: Hi Team, I'm planning to purchase Dolby Atmos through Microsoft store for $14.99 installed on my Windows 10 Laptop. Is it a one time purchase or I've to pay monthly/yearly?...
  7. Purchased Dolby Atmos for headphones but shows trial has expired

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased Dolby Atmos for headphones but shows trial has expired: Dear all, I have recently reinstalled my windows after a upgrade to the components of my pc. I have run into a problem however with the Dolby Atmos app. I purchased the Atmos for headphones license last year and it ran fine on my PC and Laptop as well (the license does...
  8. Do I need to buy Dolby Atmos ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do I need to buy Dolby Atmos ?: Hi guys I have Creative sound blaster z card but I just saw Microsoft Dolby Atmos and I want to ask is it worth it to buy it or it wont add any enhacement to my audio system ? 132872
  9. Unable to complete a purchase for Dolby Atmos

Unable to complete a purchase for Dolby Atmos: So I'm trying to buy the full version of Dolby Atmos for Headphones (my 1-month trial is coming to an end) via the Dolby Access app I got from the MS Store. I live in India and when I add a Paypal option for payment in the purchase menu (opened through Access app) and click...
  10. Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Atmos for Headphones: Hello, I was excited for the Creator's Update in large part because of the addition of Dolby Atmos for headphones. However, after installing Dolby Access and the required additional content, I see that I will only have a 30-day trial. I was under the impression this was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why I cant purchase Dolby Atmos for pc

2. cant buy dolby access

3. not able to buy Dolby Access