Windows 10: Dolby Atmos true HD possible via gtx 1050-TI

Discus and support Dolby Atmos true HD possible via gtx 1050-TI in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have just ordered a JBL 9.1 soundbar and trying to set my pc up before it arrives to work with it without issues and to avoid running around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by grryfindore, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Dolby Atmos true HD possible via gtx 1050-TI

Hi guys,
    I have just ordered a JBL 9.1 soundbar and trying to set my pc up before it arrives to work with it without issues and to avoid running around like a headless chicken when it does arrive lol.
    I will be using my desktop as a HTPC, and currently, the plan is to attach the soundbar to the pc via gtx 1050-TI's HDMI to the soundbar's hdmi ARC in, and then attach the monitor to the soundbar's hdmi out port.
    My monitor is a samsung curved 22.inch crappy monitor hence this way of attaching them together.
    Samsung 21.5" Curved Monitor 1800R - Price, Reviews & Specs | Samsung India
    My question is, Is such a thing likely to work well? are there any obstacles/ problems I should be looking out for?
    Using win10, 64bit. My monitor has a hdmi port, but not sure if it's an ARC port and if I even need an ARC port with this setup.
    I also have dolby access installed, and intend to use the latest version of VLC to play the DTX and ATMOS files, along with netflix(I am on the highest tear plan) and amazon prime.
    Any and all suggestions in regards to this setup are welcome, as I am a complete newb at this sort of thing, and want stuff to work well.
    should I install certain drivers etc?
    Thanks,
    Grryf

:)

grryfindore, Jan 28, 2021

2. Dolby Atmos

We would like to confirm if you have check if you Dolby Atmos can be dectect by your computer?

We suggest that you check if its being detected by following these steps:

• At the bottom right side of your screen, where the Time and date can also be located, look for the
      sound icon.
    • Right click on the sound icon, a smaill window will pop up with the Sound
      menus.
    • Click on the Playback Devices.
    • The Sound window will appear with the Playback
      tab.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

If its not on the list in Playback Devices, kindly check if its listed in Device Manager by:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then
      Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click
      Unintall
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.

After your computer has restarted and your are in the Desktop screen of your computer, connect your Dolby Atmos device. It should automatically be installed in your computer by giving you prompts. Once successfully installed, kindly check if it is detected
    now by you computer in Playback Devices.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kristine Som, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jan 28, 2021
  4. Dolby Atmos true HD possible via gtx 1050-TI

Dolby Atmos

I checked this line:

5. Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

and i have list with my two audio cards :

1. onboard - Realtek High Definition audio

and

2. dedicated Asus xonar DG audio device.

When selecting option 1. i have spatial sound dolby atmos option, but when selecting option 2, i have listed only "none" under spatial sound.

I can confirm that i had spatial sound on previous win10 build

For this part:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click Unintall.
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.
    i dont have dolby atmos under sound, video and game controllers

HrvojeReich, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Dolby Atmos true HD possible via gtx 1050-TI

1. Dolby Atmos true HD possible via gtx 1050-TI - Similar Threads - Dolby Atmos true

2. Unknown apps running in GTX 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown apps running in GTX 1050 Ti: Can someone help me identify these unknown apps running in my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?They're named like:- startmenuexperiencehost.exe- textinputhost.exe- searchapp.exehttps://prnt.sc/gHwrfLB1rglB lightshot link - because when I try upload the image here, appears a error...
  3. Unknown apps running in GTX 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown apps running in GTX 1050 Ti: Can someone help me identify these unknown apps running in my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?They're named like:- startmenuexperiencehost.exe- textinputhost.exe- searchapp.exehttps://prnt.sc/gHwrfLB1rglB lightshot link - because when I try upload the image here, appears a error...
  4. Unknown apps running in GTX 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti: In this month, there has been some BSOD randomly during the day. I checked yesterday that there was an update to the drivers GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. I updated the drivers via GEFORCE EXPERIENCE, however today got another BSOD, from the memory dump it is possible to see the...
  6. BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti: In this month, there has been some BSOD randomly during the day. I checked yesterday that there was an update to the drivers GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. I updated the drivers via GEFORCE EXPERIENCE, however today got another BSOD, from the memory dump it is possible to see the...
  7. What is the equivalent AMD version of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the equivalent AMD version of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?: I know exactly what gaming laptop I want, and the graphics card is a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. However, I think it will be sold out woon. What is the equivalent AMD graphics card of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti? Also, the specs I want for my gaming laptop would be these: Intel Core...
  8. GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched: Source: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 1050 Ti Review - TechSpot Pascal is one of Nvidia's greatest achievements in the past decade. The company's latest GPU architecture took gaming performance to the next level with the GTX 1080 in May and then again with the Titan X only a few...
  9. Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Unleash your gaming dominance with the revolutionary new GPUs that turn your mobile rig into a sleek, powerful gaming weapon. GeForce® GTX 10-Series GPUs have now come to laptops, powered by the game-changing NVIDIA Pascal™...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti: We’re adding two new gaming GPUs to our award-winning lineup of NVIDIA-Pascal based GPUs — the GeForce GTX 1050, starting at $109, and the GTXD 1050 Ti, starting at $139. Both will let you play your favorite games at a smooth 60 frames-per-second. Built on the same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tx1050ti laptop dolby atmos

2. Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti dolby

3. gtx 1050 ti dolby atmos

4. geforce ti 1050 dolby atmos