Windows 10: Dolby Atoms Not Install

Discus and support Dolby Atoms Not Install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I Install Dolby Atmos in my laptop from microsoft store. At first I had no sound output options at all, not even my laptops speakers, then after I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RiyaSharma3, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Dolby Atoms Not Install

I Install Dolby Atmos in my laptop from microsoft store. At first I had no sound output options at all, not even my laptops speakers, then after I reconnected audio devices (eg. headphones) the sound options would come back and be no issue. However as you might notice it is very difficult to reconnect a laptops speakers and therefore I am still without that option. Surprisingly the speakers on my external monitor will NOT show up as a possible audio output when I disconnect and reconnect though (its connected through HDMI). It says in device manager that there is an error with the High definition audio controller. Says

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

I have tried updating, disabling, uninstalling, rolling back and just about every other simple solution out there forthe audio drivers. I have come to the conclusion this is not a simple fix. I believe that my very handy "anti-virus" deleted an important registry key or something for the audio drivers and now audio is weird. Something else of note is that my computer has blue screened once since this has happened, Windows said it was making changes to fix something and now all is well again. Please give any advice you have, I'll try anything.

:)

RiyaSharma3, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Byu2 Win User

dolby atmos for headphones vs windows sonic

Thanks for your reply. as the pay of $15 is to windows store not publisher. The source you provided is programming parameters still not explain in detail difference windows sonic and dolby atom for headphone.

The dolby atom for earphone states it can turn any set of earphone into dolby atom experience, that means it convert existing audio source into dolby atom channels then output to earphones?

also, I searched all over the web cannot find any information from Microsoft about windows sonic and dolby atom for earphone.

3. Spatial Sound (windows sonic for headphones, Dolby Atoms for Headphones/ with Astro A50 wireless headset)

If you're talking about Dolby Access, then I've already downloaded that before writing this question along with starting a 30 day free trial for Dolby Atoms.

TylerBerroa, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Dolby Atoms Not Install

Dolby Atmos

We would like to confirm if you have check if you Dolby Atmos can be dectect by your computer?

We suggest that you check if its being detected by following these steps:

• At the bottom right side of your screen, where the Time and date can also be located, look for the
      sound icon.
    • Right click on the sound icon, a smaill window will pop up with the Sound
      menus.
    • Click on the Playback Devices.
    • The Sound window will appear with the Playback
      tab.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

If its not on the list in Playback Devices, kindly check if its listed in Device Manager by:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then
      Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click
      Unintall
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.

After your computer has restarted and your are in the Desktop screen of your computer, connect your Dolby Atmos device. It should automatically be installed in your computer by giving you prompts. Once successfully installed, kindly check if it is detected
    now by you computer in Playback Devices.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kristine Som, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Dolby Atoms Not Install

1. Dolby Atoms Not Install - Similar Threads - Dolby Atoms Install

2. Dolby Atoms for built in speakers not showing??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atoms for built in speakers not showing??: I am an Asus Tuf dash f15 user and it comes in with Dolby atoms in built-in speakers but recently when I updated my Dolby access, it does not show Dolby atoms for built-in speakers and also does not show it in my windows spatial audio setting only shows Dolby atoms for...
  3. Dolby Atoms for built in speakers not showing??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atoms for built in speakers not showing??: I am an Asus Tuf dash f15 user and it comes in with Dolby atoms in built-in speakers but recently when I updated my Dolby access, it does not show Dolby atoms for built-in speakers and also does not show it in my windows spatial audio setting only shows Dolby atoms for...
  4. Can't install Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install Dolby Atmos for Headphones: i installed Dolby Access but when i click on "try for 7 days" or even "Buy" literally nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-dolby-atmos-for-headphones/978314f1-7bb9-49f9-b1e3-8d8048c755bc
  5. Microsoft sonic or Dolby atoms for headphones settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft sonic or Dolby atoms for headphones settings: I’m thinking about purchase Dolby atmos for headphones on my PC. When I bought it do I have to set Stereo or surround settings ingame. same question with Microsoft sonic. Thanks submitted by /u/smojito [link] [comments]...
  6. Atom running Windows 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Atom running Windows 1903: So I managed to install Windows 1903 on my ThinkPad 2 Tablet and all the drivers seem to be working... Why is Microsoft Still blocking Atom from updates... I really like the way it allows you to write, and honestly it works well with my ThinkPad 2 tablet... I have no...
  7. Intel Atom Z3795 on tablet can it install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Atom Z3795 on tablet can it install Windows 10: Intel Atom Z3795 on tablet can it install Windows 10 64-bit? Dear Microsoft, Currently my tablet-computer, is installed with Windows 10 32-bit I want to install Windows 10 64-bit is it possible? Here are my tablet-computer specs,...
  8. Intel Atom Z2560 "Intel's Atom Clove CPUs"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Atom Z2560 "Intel's Atom Clove CPUs": Hello, I have a older Tablet sitting around in my shelf and I tough it would be nice to have a windows tablet to play around with. How ever I found out that the Processor my tablet is using "Intel Atom Z2560" which had Problems back in 2017. My question is is this still the...
  9. Cannot install Updates on Drive D Intel Atom Z8300

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Updates on Drive D Intel Atom Z8300: Hi I have one of these Diddy Chinese Computers the Intel Atom Z8300 Cherry Tree great but now encountering a problem. I have installed a 128Gb SD Card which has been formatted and now awaits being used I can 'see it' in Device Manager and install music, photo's etc onto it no...
  10. Concerned about Atom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Concerned about Atom: Recently, I was looking for good free text editors, and I came across Atom. After deciding that I preferred the first one I found, I uninstalled Atom. I only had one account on the computer at the time, but after uninstalling Atom, I created a second account for...