Windows 10: Dolby Audio Drivers help not as good sound

Discus and support Dolby Audio Drivers help not as good sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I recently got myself a custom built pc with pretty good specs after using an acer labtop for awhile. i noticed with the new pc even after i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndreasVester2, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Dolby Audio Drivers help not as good sound

Hello! I recently got myself a custom built pc with pretty good specs after using an acer labtop for awhile. i noticed with the new pc even after i bought a new headset which should be better or just as good as the old one that my sound was not as good and without almost any bass. The problem though seems to be Dobly Audio which i think are sound drivers preinstalled in certain produkts supporting it and i dont think that it is possible for me to get it on my custom pc.

My question is, is there any other just as good drivers to custom pc's which dont need to be pre-integreted, so that i can get good sound again?

ps i dont have alot of other info other than there was just something on my labtop called Dolby Audio which turned off gave my computer the exact same bad sound as my stationary pc. and btw i would't mind paying money for the drivers.

many thanks!

:)

AndreasVester2, Jan 31, 2019

2. Windows 10: How to re-install Dolby audio driver on the computer?

Hi Anthony,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "re-install Dolby audio driver ", have you uninstalled the dolby audio driver and then trying to reinstall it on the computer?

I suggest you to try to reinstall the Dolby audio driver from the Lenovo website and check if it helps.

Home - Global Support - FR

desktops and all in ones :: ideacentre b series all in ones :: ideacentre b540 - FR

Please get back to us with an update on issue with reinstalling Dolby sound driver, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 31, 2019
  3. dolby audio driver problem windows 10 upgrade

Hi Stephane,

Yes, Dolby audio is related to Sound. You may follow the steps suggested to resolve the issue. If you need further help, let us know and we’ll be glad to assist.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Dolby Audio Drivers help not as good sound

Dolby Advanced Audio and Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio

Hi Polaris,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are able to use the Dolby Digital plus Advanced Audio and not able to use the Dolby Advanced Audio.

As you get the error “Unable to start the Dolby Audio Driver. Restart the computer or reinstall the driver”, this error might occur if the driver is not installed properly or it is not up to date. I suggest you install the
    Dolby audio drivers. Refer to the following article to update all the drivers available in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows

As the both Dolby Digital plus Advanced Audio and Dolby Advanced Audio are listed under the programs and features, you may uninstall the Dolby Advanced Audio through Programs and features.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select
      Programs and features.

• Right click on the Dolby Advanced Audio and click on
      Uninstall.

• Click on OK if any window prompts.
    After uninstalling the Dolby Advanced Audio, you may reinstall it again through the setup file (If you have) or from the Dolby support.
    I suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    Santosh_Rai on October 15, 2015 in the below thread and check if it helps you to install the
    Dolby Advanced Audio drivers.

Dolby Advanced Audio v2 Error (Windows 10)

Note:
    Please be informed that it is your wish to use the both “Dolby Advanced Audio” and “Dolby Digital plus Advanced Audio” or any one of the audio as per your requirement.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Dolby Audio Drivers help not as good sound

1. Dolby Audio Drivers help not as good sound - Similar Threads - Dolby Audio Drivers

2. [HELP] No Audio / Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [HELP] No Audio / Sound: Good Day,I wish to seek assistance to resolve my audio issues with my current setup and findingsSet upMotherboard: Asus Prime A320M-KCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega GraphicsWindows Version: 21H1OS Build: 19043.1288FindingsOnly AMD High Definition Device is being shown...
  3. WHAT IS A GOOD, FREE SOUND DRIVER

WHAT IS A GOOD, FREE SOUND DRIVER: I HAVE AN OLS FACTORY AUDIO DRIVER. AND I NEED A DEEPER RICHER SOUND. WITHOUT HAVEING TO ADD AN EXTERNAL DEVICE?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-good-free-sound-driver/845d7e98-51b2-4c1a-bcba-2ce7af31e185
  4. Dolby Audio Driver

Dolby Audio Driver: I recently updated my computer and when I finished I noticed that something was off. I then realized that the Dolby Audio Driver for my computer was gone and I tried going to the manufacturers website to get it back but it wasn't there. Can you please help me get it back?...
  5. Dolby audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby audio: I recently dropped me headset when it was in my pc and the got ripped out and now when i plug them in Dolby audio won't work anymore please send help. submitted by /u/slushyman44 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i913es/dolby_audio/
  6. Help with no audio / no sound

Help with no audio / no sound: I have a brand new HP Pavillon all in one. Sound was working just fine. There was an update today and since then, the sound has not worked. In trouble shooting, have gotten, "audio services not responding. Have googled and applied all suggested trouble shoot fixes...
  7. dolby audio driver for a alienware m15 laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    dolby audio driver for a alienware m15 laptop: please give me a download link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-audio-driver-for-a-alienware-m15-laptop/d74cdf10-1fe4-41ed-8062-261483981ca3
  8. Audio, sound, driver

Audio, sound, driver: while i plug in my headphone speaker still play without any sound from headphones and when i restart my Laptob the headphone will play but if i remove it and then plug in again, then the speaker still play without any sound from headphone. i tried alot to update sound...
  9. Problem in accessing the Dolby Audio Driver

Problem in accessing the Dolby Audio Driver: Hi, I am getting error "problem in accessing the Dolby Audio Driver, pleae restart the computer or reinstall the driver if the problem persists." after updating my windows 10 OS. I did the same i.e i reinstalled the driver but still this problem is not fixed. Please help!...
  10. reinstall dolby audio driver

reinstall dolby audio driver: I just upgraded from 8.1 to 10. Since then I get the message logging in that Windows cannot open dolby audio and to reinstall. Sound is barely audible thugh it was fine with Windows 8.1 found one on Wndows driver download page but, though I got notice it downloaded...