Windows 10: Dolby audio

Discus and support Dolby audio in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently dropped me headset when it was in my pc and the got ripped out and now when i plug them in Dolby audio won't work anymore please send help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/slushyman44, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Dolby audio

I recently dropped me headset when it was in my pc and the got ripped out and now when i plug them in Dolby audio won't work anymore please send help.

submitted by /u/slushyman44
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/slushyman44, Aug 13, 2020

2. Dolby Advanced Audio and Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio

Hi Polaris,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are able to use the Dolby Digital plus Advanced Audio and not able to use the Dolby Advanced Audio.

As you get the error “Unable to start the Dolby Audio Driver. Restart the computer or reinstall the driver”, this error might occur if the driver is not installed properly or it is not up to date. I suggest you install the
    Dolby audio drivers. Refer to the following article to update all the drivers available in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows

As the both Dolby Digital plus Advanced Audio and Dolby Advanced Audio are listed under the programs and features, you may uninstall the Dolby Advanced Audio through Programs and features.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select
      Programs and features.

• Right click on the Dolby Advanced Audio and click on
      Uninstall.

• Click on OK if any window prompts.
    After uninstalling the Dolby Advanced Audio, you may reinstall it again through the setup file (If you have) or from the Dolby support.
    I suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    Santosh_Rai on October 15, 2015 in the below thread and check if it helps you to install the
    Dolby Advanced Audio drivers.

Dolby Advanced Audio v2 Error (Windows 10)

Note:
    Please be informed that it is your wish to use the both “Dolby Advanced Audio” and “Dolby Digital plus Advanced Audio” or any one of the audio as per your requirement.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Dolby Advanced Audio and Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio

I upgraded to Windows 10. On the Control Panel, both Dolby Advanced Audio and Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio are listed.

Neither one is listed in Device Manager. When I click on Dolby Advanced Audio, It says, "Unable to start the Dolby Audio Driver. Restart the computer or reinstall the driver". Clicking on Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio the app opens. Do I really need both?
    Both are listed on Programs and Features.

Polaris380, Sep 5, 2020
  4. R Kumar11 Win User

Dolby audio

Dolby Audio not working in windows 10

Hello,

After resetting windows dolby audio not working but it's installed in there I updated all the drivers, uninstalled the audio driver and installed again but it won't working. It's in the list of installed program but when I search in the windows there is
    no dolby audio in system. I even visited manufacturer website and downloaded the latest audio deriver (Realtek audio according to my laptop model) but it not working. Any suggestion other than resetting windows?

R Kumar11, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Dolby audio

1. Dolby audio - Similar Threads - Dolby audio

2. Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store: All links seem to lead ONLY to the Dolby page on MS Store. Trying ..... INSTALL > Get, etc. shows a message about "... something happened on our ..." photo in lower right corner....
  3. Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store: All links seem to lead ONLY to the Dolby page on MS Store. Trying ..... INSTALL > Get, etc. shows a message about "... something happened on our ..." photo in lower right corner....
  4. Trying to download Dolby Audio for Win10 on Lenovo P71..... error on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Will i lose access to dolby audio if i clean install windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will i lose access to dolby audio if i clean install windows 11?: Hey everyone!I have a lenovo v14 g3 IAP and i have windows 10 enterprise on it. I have been trying to upgrade to win 11 through the Activision tool but it won't work. I am now going to do a clean install but i am not sure of 2 things. How can i again get my Dolby Audio's free...
  6. Will i lose access to dolby audio if i clean install windows 11?

Will i lose access to dolby audio if i clean install windows 11?: Hey everyone!I have a lenovo v14 g3 IAP and i have windows 10 enterprise on it. I have been trying to upgrade to win 11 through the Activision tool but it won't work. I am now going to do a clean install but i am not sure of 2 things. How can i again get my Dolby Audio's free...
  7. Crackling sound on center, rear-left, & rear-right speakers with ffdshow audio dolby...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling sound on center, rear-left, & rear-right speakers with ffdshow audio dolby...: I use my PC in my lounge room connected to a set of 5.1 speakers and a TV tuner and use it to watch TV Happauge! WinTV-HVR-935 Quad Mode TV Tuner + WinTV 10 app and Blu-Ray movies that I format-shift, losslessly, from the discs I own to single MKV files for Smooth Video...
  8. Crackling sound on center, rear-left, & rear-right speakers with ffdshow audio dolby...

Crackling sound on center, rear-left, & rear-right speakers with ffdshow audio dolby...: I use my PC in my lounge room connected to a set of 5.1 speakers and a TV tuner and use it to watch TV Happauge! WinTV-HVR-935 Quad Mode TV Tuner + WinTV 10 app and Blu-Ray movies that I format-shift, losslessly, from the discs I own to single MKV files for Smooth Video...
  9. My spacial audio is grayed out I couldnt enable Dolby access in my device I've tried in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My spacial audio is grayed out I couldnt enable Dolby access in my device I've tried in...: I couldn't Tirn on Spacial audio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-spacial-audio-is-grayed-out-i-couldnt-enable/25dea42d-7334-4cb9-b3ff-37279d7178d8
  10. My spacial audio is grayed out I couldnt enable Dolby access in my device I've tried in...

My spacial audio is grayed out I couldnt enable Dolby access in my device I've tried in...: I couldn't Tirn on Spacial audio https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-spacial-audio-is-grayed-out-i-couldnt-enable/25dea42d-7334-4cb9-b3ff-37279d7178d8