Windows 10: Dolby driver not working after updated to version 1903

Discus and support Dolby driver not working after updated to version 1903 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Lenovo G480 laptop has Dolby audio inside and is working fine in Windows 10 version 1809 while installing the driver in safe mode with driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by chee wenglou, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Dolby driver not working after updated to version 1903

My Lenovo G480 laptop has Dolby audio inside and is working fine in Windows 10 version 1809 while installing the driver in safe mode with driver signature disabled. However, when I updated to version 1903, the Dolby driver stopped working and the quality of the sound became very bad. I had tried every methods i.e reinstalling and updating both Conextant and Dolby driver but still not working. Is there any fixes besides restore back to version 1809?

:)

chee wenglou, Jun 9, 2019
  2. Cliff S Win User

Known issues for Windows 10 May 2019 Update version 1903

Works for me*Party
    I received an update for dolby atmos after a half an hour of upgrading

Dolby driver not working after updated to version 1903 [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jun 9, 2019
  3. R Kumar11 Win User
    Dolby Audio not working in windows 10

Hello,

After resetting windows dolby audio not working but it's installed in there I updated all the drivers, uninstalled the audio driver and installed again but it won't working. It's in the list of installed program but when I search in the windows there is
    no dolby audio in system. I even visited manufacturer website and downloaded the latest audio deriver (Realtek audio according to my laptop model) but it not working. Any suggestion other than resetting windows?

R Kumar11, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Dolby driver not working after updated to version 1903

Dolby Digital Plus audio driver

I keep getting the following msg:

The current Dolby Digital Plus audio driver version is 7.6.4.9 and the software application expects driver 7.5.1.1. Please install a valid driver and software application combination.

When I checked in Control Panel: Programs it lists Dolby Digital Plus audio driver as 7.5.1.1 so where is this update and how do I resolve it.

Thanks for any help.

SandyBowman0703, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Dolby driver not working after updated to version 1903

1. Dolby driver not working after updated to version 1903 - Similar Threads - Dolby driver working

2. Windows 10 Dolby driver not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Dolby driver not working: When i tried to install the new version of Dolby digital plus advance audio v2 nothing changes its control panel compatibility is still an old version, then i tried to install the old version of control panel then it works...i tried to delete all the files of Dolby at...
  3. Windows will not update after Version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows will not update after Version 1903: My Windows 10 has not updated since Aug. 21, 2019. The Windows Update says updates has not been checked since 2019.09.16. System specs, state Windows 10 Home, 1903, 18362.356. I keep clicking check and retry every few weeks, but Microsoft or my install doesn't appear to...
  4. After Updating To windows version 1903, product key not working

After Updating To windows version 1903, product key not working: After Updating To windows version 1903 on 31dec 2019, product key not working for me, I'm having windows activation error 0x80004005 . before that everything is fine...
  5. Bluetooth not working after Updating Windows to version 1903 and 19093

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working after Updating Windows to version 1903 and 19093: Greetings Microsoft Community, I'm here asking for assistance after trying a bunch of troubleshoots in order to fix Bluetooth that was ruined by windows update for around two days. Bluetooth is shown in the action Center But that button literally does nothing, not...
  6. Sound drivers 1903 not working after update 1809 working fine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound drivers 1903 not working after update 1809 working fine: Hi I have creative audigy 2 I have rollback each time after updating. After updating sound does not work. Have tried updating drivivers etc still nothing...
  7. Update Issues After Installing Version 1903

Update Issues After Installing Version 1903: After version 1903 finished installingI put off updating for a long time, I went to see if there were more updates that I should install. I tried downloading and installing them, but that failed. [ATTACH] I then went to the Troubleshoot menu and selected the Windows Update...
  8. Update version 1903

Update version 1903: When updating to version 1903, my computer gets stuck at 27% completed after 5 hours of updating. Can anyone tell me what is happening? Also, version 1809 showed on my list of failed installs and then it disappeared from the list. Was there a 1809?...
  9. Major Bug after update 1903 version

Major Bug after update 1903 version: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  10. Korg USB driver no longer works after Windows 10 Version 1903 update

Korg USB driver no longer works after Windows 10 Version 1903 update: After the version 1903 update, my Korg Kronos MIDI keyboard no longer can communicate via USB. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the drivers but the problem cannot be fixed. I tried following the instruction of a manual fix to the registry covered in the article at:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo dolby not working

2. dolby audio app for lenovo not updating

3. headphones not updating driver dolby theater

4. dolby advanced audio v2 not working,
  5. dolby access app not working,
  6. dolby audio driver windows 10 1903,
  7. dolby advanced audio v2 window 10 1903,
  8. windows 10 version 1809 dolby sound driver,
  9. korg usb driver not working on win10 1903,
  10. dolby audio windows 10 version 1903,
  11. Fix Dolby after 1903 install,