Windows 10: DOLBY DTS Unbound asking to buy again after Laptop Factory Reset

Discus and support DOLBY DTS Unbound asking to buy again after Laptop Factory Reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using a Windows 10 based Laptop. I had purchased the DOLBY DTS Unbound App from Windows Store last year. After a recent factory reset, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SiddharthDiaz, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DOLBY DTS Unbound asking to buy again after Laptop Factory Reset

Hello,

I'm using a Windows 10 based Laptop. I had purchased the DOLBY DTS Unbound App from Windows Store last year. After a recent factory reset, I tried reinstalling the DOLBY DTS Unbound App from windows store. This time it asked me to Buy it again. I have tried uninstall and reinstall plenty of times but that didn't change anything. Since I bought the app from the store, I can still see the product listed as purchased already. I have tried refreshing the license on the DTS app using its drop down menu option but that is not helping in any way. I have the product order number etc if required as proof of purchase against the same microsoft account.

Please help fix this.

:)

SiddharthDiaz, Jan 20, 2021
  2. KeatKean Win User
    KeatKean, Jan 20, 2021
  3. dvojinov Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

do you have asus board ? did you care to check my page ?

all right I checkd your specifications your mobo and audio setup is :

• Realtek ALC889 codec
    • High Definition Audio
    • 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
    • Support for Dolby® Home Theater
    • Support for S/PDIF Out
    That doesn't necessary mean Dolby Digital Live ..if by any chance you have Dolby Digital Live and want to go with it you should use your manufacturers drives , however if this DHT is one of the Software solutions DAX 1 , 2 or whatever and you dont have DOlby Digital Live 5.1 surround to select that means only native DOLBY and DTS are sported as pass-through once such contest is detected but you wont gain all time 5.1 as you miss Dolby Digital LIve or DTS Interactive (gaming , music videos that are not Dolby or DTS ) in this case check my page :

SimpleSite.com

read the instructions carefully EXPLORE THE PAGE and follow them step by step and it may be that you end up with full DTS Interactive and Dolby Digital Live on your board , as it is GIABYTE you have great chances ..ASUS unfortunately has issues with DTS interactive ongoing more then 6 months now and I start to believe that ASUS lost DTS Interactive licence and is drooped out of the game or they have issue that they are not aware off .

dvojinov, Jan 20, 2021
  4. felipaopl Win User

DOLBY DTS Unbound asking to buy again after Laptop Factory Reset

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

DOLBY DTS Unbound asking to buy again after Laptop Factory Reset

1. DOLBY DTS Unbound asking to buy again after Laptop Factory Reset - Similar Threads - DOLBY DTS Unbound

2. Dolby Atmos not outputting to AV Reciever but DTS unbound does.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos not outputting to AV Reciever but DTS unbound does.: I have both spatial audio apps on my windows 11 PC, DTS unbound and Dolby Atmos. My windows 11 PC is run through a Hisense U8K for a display with eARC from the U8K handling audio to the Onkyo 7100. Setting my spatial sound to DTS: X for home theater. Outputs the sound to my...
  3. Dolby Atmos not outputting to AV Reciever but DTS unbound does.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos not outputting to AV Reciever but DTS unbound does.: I have both spatial audio apps on my windows 11 PC, DTS unbound and Dolby Atmos. My windows 11 PC is run through a Hisense U8K for a display with eARC from the U8K handling audio to the Onkyo 7100. Setting my spatial sound to DTS: X for home theater. Outputs the sound to my...
  4. Dolby Access asking for payment again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Access asking for payment again: Yesterday, I bought Dolby access app from Microsoft Store But Today it's asking for payment again. I tried restarting my laptop,Uninstalled and Installed again but the problem persists. I have only one Microsoft account...
  5. Dolby access asking to pay again

Dolby access asking to pay again: I have purchased dolby access for headphones yesterday via microsoft store but now it is saying to pay again. Dolby sound is not activated. I have reinstalled it restart my computer ew times didn't work....
  6. Dolby access asking to pay again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby access asking to pay again: I have purchased dolby access for headphones yesterday via microsoft store but now it is saying to pay again. Dolby sound is not activated. I have reinstalled it restart my computer ew times didn't work....
  7. Dolby Access ask me again to buy the app

Dolby Access ask me again to buy the app: Hello I have bought dolby access before 3 months with the one year programme. Today when i run dolby access ask me to buy it again or a 7 day trial. Is there a problem to the app?...
  8. DTS Sound unbound and DTS X weird error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DTS Sound unbound and DTS X weird error: I need HELP! I installed DTS Sound Unbound few days earlier thinking I have inbuilt DTS headphone x Inbuilt for my LAP ASUS FX 505DT. Since it did not show licensed and the trial got ended I uninstalled thinking its useless. Now, I have this strange error when I try to use...
  9. i owed dts but still is asking to buy it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i owed dts but still is asking to buy it: i bought dts it showed in my account but is asking me to buy when i try to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-owed-dts-but-still-is-asking-to-buy-it/7acc3014-ba28-42d4-adb8-a836227c652c
  10. Dolby and DTS

Dolby and DTS: can't be downloaded from Microsoft Store, I paid for these apps, if you can give us these apps, then you should refund us $$$$$ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-and-dts/2a45813d-02e2-4860-bc0f-27a36d5ee903