Windows 10: Dolby home theater problem

Discus and support Dolby home theater problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! first post here, I instaled the dolby home theater by disabling driver signature, installed successfuly but when I want to play apex legends it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mynameishesed, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Dolby home theater problem

Hi! first post here, I instaled the dolby home theater by disabling driver signature, installed successfuly but when I want to play apex legends it says that I need to activate the driver signature again.

So, my question here is, If I turn on the driver signature again, the current driver for dolby home theater is gonna be deleted? I need help Dolby home theater problem :(

submitted by /u/mynameishesed
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mynameishesed, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Byu2 Win User

dolby access dolby atmos for home theater

I want to try dolby atmos sond on PC and looked inti windows 10 dolby access dolby atmos for home theater. I searched atmos sounbars and find all atmos sonndbar pair with receivers. I

I find this Pioneer Surround Elite Atmos Soundbar is one of the budget range. dolby access dolby home theater need dolby atmos enabled home theater or soundbar. All atmos home theater paired with receiver. I contacted support and they said the soundbar
    would not output audio without connected to to recriver. All ports on the receiver are all ocupied The only port left is HDMI out (ARC) for connect to TV.

if dolby atmos for home theater only support HDMI on home theater, how can it conned to PC HDMI ?

3. Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater disappeared after install Windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if the Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater driver is not compatible with Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater driver, download the latest Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater driver manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater driver.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater and click on
    Uninstall.

Step 2: Download the latest driver from manufacturer’s website.

Refer to the below link:

Dolby Support

Step 3: Install the driver in Compatibility mode.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Dolby home theater problem

Dolby atmos for home theater not found

As an initial recommendation, check if the icon for Dolby Home Theatre can be enabled.

1. Click System > Notifications & actions and then click on Select which icons appear on the taskbar.

2. Scroll through the list and look for some process that has comments Dolby Home Theater

If the above fails, I would suggest you reinstall the software and check. However, if the application still denies to work, try to run the program in Compatibility Mode. Follow below steps.

Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.

Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and

Select Windows 7 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope the above information was helpful.

Let me know, please

DouglasMillar69, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Dolby home theater problem

1. Dolby home theater problem - Similar Threads - Dolby home theater

2. Dolby Atmos for home theater initial delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos for home theater initial delay: Hi all,I have my PC plugged into my receiver and when setting the audio settings in Windows both 10 and 11 to Dolby Atmos, there's an initial delay of 1-2 seconds before any sound starts to play. The sound is synced, no issue once it starts playing, this is not an audio lag...
  3. Dolby Atmos for home theater initial delay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Atmos for home theater initial delay: Hi all,I have my PC plugged into my receiver and when setting the audio settings in Windows both 10 and 11 to Dolby Atmos, there's an initial delay of 1-2 seconds before any sound starts to play. The sound is synced, no issue once it starts playing, this is not an audio lag...
  4. Windows 10 Dolby Atmos For Home theater

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Dolby Atmos For Home theater: I was wondering why I need exclusive mode on for my Receiver to receive Dolby Atmos signal, is there another where it is possible without the exclusive mode? Also the sound seems to so sound quiet with exclusive mode on, compared to exclusive mode off. submitted by...
  5. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, No Sound with AVR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, No Sound with AVR: Hi all, recently I received an AVR + Speakers & Sub from someone who did not have use for it anymore. I've been trying to use it with Windows 10 using "Dolby Atmos for Home Theater" selected under spatial sound. However, whenever I choose it, I don't get any sound whatsoever...
  6. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos for Home Theater: So I just had a very nice converastion with one of the MS Support guys _again_ Whats the problem? Well as the Title says: Dolby Atmos for Home Theater... I am testing a fresh Install of Version 1909 for the third week now. The MSHD Audio drivers were the only way to get...
  7. Dolby atmos for home theater not found

Dolby atmos for home theater not found: Hello, I can not find dolby atmos for home theater on my laptop running windows 10 in spatial sound. I can only find dolby atmos for headphones. I am using my laptop through hdmi to my tv where i have an optical cabel running to my dolby atmos enabled speakers. I have...
  8. Dolby Atmos for home theater option is missing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Atmos for home theater option is missing.: My set up: I have Denon AVR X4400H connected to my Nvidat Titan x (Pascal) via an HDMI cable. I have my monitor connected to it via the display port cable. I have 5.1.2 speaker set up connected to the receiver and they all work fine. Denon is the default playback device....
  9. Dolby Home Theater not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Dolby Home Theater not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Dolby Home Theater systems are the best way to get that movie theater experience when watching a film or whatever else. These devices are truly phenomenal, especially the ones that deliver 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound. You might not have [...] This post Dolby Home...
  10. DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER

DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER: Hello! Quick question: Does my surround system have to be Dolby Atmos, for it to work? Because when I set it on/to ''Dolby Atmos for Home Theatre'', I hear absolutely no sound! Does this have to do to the fact that the trial period has expired? Or because my AV Receiver...