Windows 10: Dolby Home Theater v4 setup error - another PCEE product installed

Discus and support Dolby Home Theater v4 setup error - another PCEE product installed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, when I try to install Dolby home theater it says-_" There is another PCEE product installed already. Please uninstall it before installing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gaanalola, Dec 30, 2017.

1. gaanalola Win User

Dolby Home Theater v4 setup error - another PCEE product installed

Hi,
    when I try to install Dolby home theater it says-_" There is another PCEE product installed already. Please uninstall
    it before installing this product. Setup will now exit"
    any help will be very appreciated

Dolby Home Theater v4 setup error - another PCEE product installed [​IMG]

:)

gaanalola, Dec 30, 2017

2. Dolby Home Theater v4 in Windows 10

Hello, I having a problem with installing Dolby Home Theater v4. I get an error that says "DHT cannot be installed". Why am I getting this error, and how can I solve this problem? If I install Dolby Advanced Audio first and try to install Dolby Home Theater
    v4 next, then I get a different error "There is another pcee product installed already. Please uninstall it before installing this product. setup will exit". The computer is a lenovo h50-55. My processor is an AMD A10 7800. My sound card is Realtek HD Audio
    driver version 6.0.1. 7586. The sound card supports 5.1 surround and I have analogue z506 logicteck analogue speakers connected to my computer by using the green, yellow, and black wires. So is there anyway Dolby Home theater can be installed on my computer?
    Should I buy a different sound card? If so, which one? I 'd really like to have these features installed on my PC. Thanks!

christophercaviness, Dec 30, 2017
  3. Dolby Home Theater v4 in Windows 10

That means it doesn't work! I had that with Dolby Home Theater v4 on Windows 10.

You have to uninstall Dolby Home Theater v4 and install Dolby Digital Plus.

Another programme, but it works the same Dolby Home Theater v4 setup error - another PCEE product installed :).

Dennis de Bruin, Dec 30, 2017
  4. tchagas Win User

Has any version been installed before in your system or now that you are installing?

tchagas, Dec 31, 2017
  5. gaanalola Win User
    yes i installed Dolby before and successfully using, i don't know what happened but suddenly those drivers are corrupted and gone from system tray icon and from programs and sound has been changed to "High definition Audio".
    so now i am trying to install those again.

Few days back i installed Advanced System Care and cleaned my system, in that process i have deleted DriverStore folder as it popup with 12Gb space.

does this step caused in any way to corrupt my Dolby drivers?

gaanalola, Jan 1, 2018
  6. tchagas Win User
    Good morning! Recheck AI in the system otherwise have no files left of the previous installation, do a cleanup using the same Windows manager, type in the Run cleanmgr and select the drive for cleanup.

tchagas, Jan 1, 2018
  7. forget all. Do the clean installation an follow these steps to get the Dolby home theatre V4 on your laptop desktop running windows. Just follow the steps carefully and you are good to go.
    How To Install Dolby Home Theater v4 In Windows 7,8,10

abhishek8856, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Dolby Home Theater v4 setup error - another PCEE product installed - Similar Threads - Dolby Home Theater

2. Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,: I updated my laptop from windows 7 professional to the latest version of windows 10 but now the dolby pcee doesnt install. I tried both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions. The 32 bit version doesnt work at all, and the 64 bit one ends prematurely. I tried all the DAA and DHT...
  3. Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,: I updated my laptop from windows 7 professional to the latest version of windows 10 but now the dolby pcee doesnt install. I tried both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions. The 32 bit version doesnt work at all, and the 64 bit one ends prematurely. I tried all the DAA and DHT...
  4. Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Dolby access for win10, setup Dolby access for home theater, can't run it from the app or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby access for win10, setup Dolby access for home theater, can't run it from the app or...: Dolby access for win10, setup Dolby access for home theater, can't run it from the app or from sound settings.GPU AMD RX580 8 GB VRAMI bought the access pack about a month ago, worked fine until this week, today 12/30/2022When I open Dolby access, all I get is open settings,...
  6. Dolby access for win10, setup Dolby access for home theater, can't run it from the app or...

Dolby access for win10, setup Dolby access for home theater, can't run it from the app or...: Dolby access for win10, setup Dolby access for home theater, can't run it from the app or from sound settings.GPU AMD RX580 8 GB VRAMI bought the access pack about a month ago, worked fine until this week, today 12/30/2022When I open Dolby access, all I get is open settings,...
  7. Dolby home theater problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby home theater problem: Hi! first post here, I instaled the dolby home theater by disabling driver signature, installed successfuly but when I want to play apex legends it says that I need to activate the driver signature again. So, my question here is, If I turn on the driver signature again, the...
  8. Dolby Atmos for Home Theater

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos for Home Theater: So I just had a very nice converastion with one of the MS Support guys _again_ Whats the problem? Well as the Title says: Dolby Atmos for Home Theater... I am testing a fresh Install of Version 1909 for the third week now. The MSHD Audio drivers were the only way to get...
  9. Dolby atmos for home theater not found

Dolby atmos for home theater not found: Hello, I can not find dolby atmos for home theater on my laptop running windows 10 in spatial sound. I can only find dolby atmos for headphones. I am using my laptop through hdmi to my tv where i have an optical cabel running to my dolby atmos enabled speakers. I have...
  10. DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER

DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER: Hello! Quick question: Does my surround system have to be Dolby Atmos, for it to work? Because when I set it on/to ''Dolby Atmos for Home Theatre'', I hear absolutely no sound! Does this have to do to the fact that the trial period has expired? Or because my AV Receiver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. there is another pcee

3. dolby another pcee

4. dolby pcee another already installed,
  5. How To Install Install Dolby Home Theater v4