Windows 10: Dolby Not Working

Discus and support Dolby Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My Dolby Advance Audio v2 is not working after this recent update ..? Please help me out !!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YashTanwar, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Dolby Not Working

Hi,

My Dolby Advance Audio v2 is not working after this recent update ..?

Please help me out !!

:)

YashTanwar, Jan 31, 2019

2. Dolby Atmos

We would like to confirm if you have check if you Dolby Atmos can be dectect by your computer?

We suggest that you check if its being detected by following these steps:

• At the bottom right side of your screen, where the Time and date can also be located, look for the
      sound icon.
    • Right click on the sound icon, a smaill window will pop up with the Sound
      menus.
    • Click on the Playback Devices.
    • The Sound window will appear with the Playback
      tab.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

If its not on the list in Playback Devices, kindly check if its listed in Device Manager by:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then
      Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click
      Unintall
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.

After your computer has restarted and your are in the Desktop screen of your computer, connect your Dolby Atmos device. It should automatically be installed in your computer by giving you prompts. Once successfully installed, kindly check if it is detected
    now by you computer in Playback Devices.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kristine Som, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Dolby Home Theatre not working in Windows 10

Thank you for the suggestion. But still the Dolby Home theatre not working after updating the audio drivers as suggested by you.

MANISHRAJ2295, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Dolby Not Working

Dolby Audio is not working

i have update my windows to 10 a while ago and an i have been getting this notice that my dolby audio is not working please reinstall it..so i went to my settings there are two that is listed but i dont know which one to choose . I have a lenovo G500 Touch,
    can someone please help me on this matter on how i can fix this problem and mostly this message to stop popping up on my screen every time i boot my computer cause its really getting annoying at this point

current ones listed in "settings"

Dolby Advance Audio V2

Dolby Digital Plus Advance Audio

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

SJackson_2580, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Dolby Not Working

1. Dolby Not Working - Similar Threads - Dolby Working

2. dolby atmos not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dolby atmos not working: i have purchesed dolby atmos in microsoft store but dolby atmos not working in my desktop when i tried to activate its not working what can i do now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos-not-working/e3f887d5-9ba6-4ae7-b0e1-eb8da3438045
  3. dolby atmos not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dolby atmos not working: i have purchesed dolby atmos in microsoft store but dolby atmos not working in my desktop when i tried to activate its not working what can i do now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-atmos-not-working/e3f887d5-9ba6-4ae7-b0e1-eb8da3438045
  4. Spatial Audio Dolby Atmos No Sound in games but works in Apps like Dolby Access & Netflix App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spatial Audio Dolby Atmos No Sound in games but works in Apps like Dolby Access & Netflix App: Everything was working I haven't made and system changes apart from windows updates not sure which ones. and then the atmos just stopped working for no reason. Issue noticed in the last week or so. I am using Sonos HDMI set up so the phone app always tells me what signal I'm...
  5. Spatial Audio Dolby Atmos No Sound in games but works in Apps like Dolby Access & Netflix App

Spatial Audio Dolby Atmos No Sound in games but works in Apps like Dolby Access & Netflix App: Everything was working I haven't made and system changes apart from windows updates not sure which ones. and then the atmos just stopped working for no reason. Issue noticed in the last week or so. I am using Sonos HDMI set up so the phone app always tells me what signal I'm...
  6. Dolby Atmos for ROG stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos for ROG stopped working: I have been using Dolby Atmos ASUS ROG Strix G15 win10 since many months. It used to show dolby atmos for Rog on the tuning page. I had to reset my windows and had to setup everything from start. Dolby worked after updating all the drivers exactly for 2 days. All of a sudden...
  7. Dolby Atmos for ROG stopped working

Dolby Atmos for ROG stopped working: I have been using Dolby Atmos ASUS ROG Strix G15 win10 since many months. It used to show dolby atmos for Rog on the tuning page. I had to reset my windows and had to setup everything from start. Dolby worked after updating all the drivers exactly for 2 days. All of a sudden...
  8. Dolby Atmos for ROG stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Dolby Atmos or DTS:X is working in movies, but not when using the spatial sound option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Atmos or DTS:X is working in movies, but not when using the spatial sound option: Hi,I recently bought a receiver which has hdmi, and supports every digital format from DTS and Dolby, I recently tried to enable dts:X for home cinema from the dts sound unbound app, I also tried Dolby Atmos for home cinema from the Dolby access app. I figured it would work,...
  10. Dolby Atmos or DTS:X is working in movies, but not when using the spatial sound option

Dolby Atmos or DTS:X is working in movies, but not when using the spatial sound option: Hi,I recently bought a receiver which has hdmi, and supports every digital format from DTS and Dolby, I recently tried to enable dts:X for home cinema from the dts sound unbound app, I also tried Dolby Atmos for home cinema from the Dolby access app. I figured it would work,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dolby atmos not working when plugged

2. dolby atmos not working after update