Windows 10: dolby vision extension

Discus and support dolby vision extension in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm seeing this advertisement "Microsoft’s new app “Dolby Vision Extensions” now available in google play store Microsoft launches a new app called “... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Folkhedd, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Folkhedd Win User

dolby vision extension

I'm seeing this advertisement "Microsoft’s new app “Dolby Vision Extensions” now available in google play store Microsoft launches a new app called “ Dolby Vision Extensions” in Google play Store.With this app, you can transforms your PC experience with ultravivid picture that brings entertainment to life."Can someone tell me how to get this extension. I have gone to the Google Play Store but cannot find this extension. Is there a link to get this? My PC system meets all the requirements. Help.Thanks

:)

Folkhedd, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Brings Dolby Vision to Xbox One

Source: Microsoft Brings Dolby Vision to Xbox: Dolby Vision on the Xbox, Explained - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Dec 10, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Brings Dolby Vision to Xbox One Xbox

Source: Microsoft Brings Dolby Vision to Xbox: Dolby Vision on the Xbox, Explained - Xbox Wire

Brink, Dec 10, 2021
  4. AFV1981 Win User

dolby vision extension

Change label BT2020RGB or P2020 as Dolby Vision

Greetings!

I was having issues enabling Dolby Vision on my Windows 10. After following this article

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4040263/windows-10-hdr-advanced-color-settings

I ran DxDiag Report. I found out that Windows 10 was telling me that my display was set to HDR, but when I went to DxDiag report I found out that I was not on HDR but Dolby Vision. The problem is that my Apple TV is able to display Dolby Vision logo when
    the media supports it, but windows 10 does not display Dolby Vision logo at the time of using this setup. My diagnostic stated that Dolby Vision was operational but windows 10 display setting did not say this.

I would like to ask Microsoft to add Dolby Vision logo when this is enabled instead of displaying HDR. I also would like to have the option to go to display setting and choose between HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision.

Thanks

AFV1981, Dec 10, 2021
Thema:

dolby vision extension

1. dolby vision extension - Similar Threads - dolby vision extension

2. Dolby Access not recognizing Dolby Visions Extensions on my Windows 11 laptop after doing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Access not recognizing Dolby Visions Extensions on my Windows 11 laptop after doing...: I have installed the Dolby Vision Extensions on my PC, but the Dolby Access app is still showing an error message that says, "To enable Dolby Vision, please install the Dolby Vision Extensions on your PC." Even though I have already installed the extensions, the app doesn't...
  3. Dolby Access not recognizing Dolby Visions Extensions on my Windows 11 laptop after doing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dolby Access not recognizing Dolby Visions Extensions on my Windows 11 laptop after doing...: I have installed the Dolby Vision Extensions on my PC, but the Dolby Access app is still showing an error message that says, "To enable Dolby Vision, please install the Dolby Vision Extensions on your PC." Even though I have already installed the extensions, the app doesn't...
  4. Dolby Vision is not working, videos are very pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Vision is not working, videos are very pink: Hello, I have this laptop - Amazon.in: Buy Lenovo Legion 5 AMD Ryzen 7 5800H 15.6" 39.62cm FHD IPS Gaming Laptop 16GB/2TB SSD/6GB NVIDIA RTX 3060/165Hz/Windows 11/Office 2021/RGB Backlit/3months Game Pass/Phantom Blue/2.4Kg, 82JU010NIN Online at Low Prices in India Lenovo...
  5. Dolby Vision is not working, videos are very pink

Dolby Vision is not working, videos are very pink: Hello, I have this laptop - Amazon.in: Buy Lenovo Legion 5 AMD Ryzen 7 5800H 15.6" 39.62cm FHD IPS Gaming Laptop 16GB/2TB SSD/6GB NVIDIA RTX 3060/165Hz/Windows 11/Office 2021/RGB Backlit/3months Game Pass/Phantom Blue/2.4Kg, 82JU010NIN Online at Low Prices in India Lenovo...
  6. dolby vision extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dolby vision extension: I'm seeing this advertisement "Microsoft’s new app “Dolby Vision Extensions” now available in google play store Microsoft launches a new app called “ Dolby Vision Extensions” in Google play Store.With this app, you can transforms your PC experience with ultravivid picture...
  7. Best routes to ensure HDR10/Dolby Vision content

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best routes to ensure HDR10/Dolby Vision content: I'm on Windows 21H1 with a HDR10+ Dolby Vision compatible 4K display via a good WIFI 6 connection. As of right now all my streaming content is viewed from Microsoft Edge current build. Windows settings show HDR is enabled and my tv input shows HDR 2160 res. Am I getting the...
  8. Store App Dolby atmos/access/vision extensions Acquiring licence error

Store App Dolby atmos/access/vision extensions Acquiring licence error: refreshed my pc over a week agao, everything is spot on but windows store refuses to let me redownload my owned apps, dolby acess, dolby vision extensions, dolby atmos for headphones, been going through microsoft help/support to no avail, i cannot find the answer/fix to my...
  9. Change label BT2020RGB or P2020 as Dolby Vision

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change label BT2020RGB or P2020 as Dolby Vision: Greetings! I was having issues enabling Dolby Vision on my Windows 10. After following this article https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4040263/windows-10-hdr-advanced-color-settings I ran DxDiag Report. I found out that Windows 10 was telling me that my display was...
  10. Microsoft Brings Dolby Vision to Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Brings Dolby Vision to Xbox One: [ATTACH] You may have seen Dolby Vision on TVs and a few other devices; but now, Microsoft is bringing you the first ever game console which supports Dolby Vision through media streaming apps, such as Netflix. As an Xbox enthusiast, this means you can enjoy incredible...