Windows 10: domain cannot be found

Discus and support domain cannot be found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; domain cannot be found, DNS server already set please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndyYeong, Sep 4, 2018.

1. AndyYeong Win User

domain cannot be found

domain cannot be found, DNS server already set

please help

:)

AndyYeong, Sep 4, 2018
  2. robos Win User

Getting a domain name...

Just simple 3 steps to make your website glow to millions…
    Step 1: Sign up now and get a FREE domain!
    Step 2: Design your new website in minutes!
    Step 3: You are live! Share your life online!

Click here…

robos, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Windows 'domain'?

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your concern in the Microsoft Community. Follow these steps to find the domain name:

• Press the Windows key + R then choose System.
    • The name of your computer will be listed as the Full computer name.
    • The domain your computer belongs to will be listed as the Domain. If, instead of Domain, you see Workgroup, your computer
      is not a member of any domain.

If you have any questions or things you'd like to clarify, feel free to ask.

Marvin Barc, Sep 4, 2018
  4. sammy Win User

domain cannot be found

Question:- How to add client to domain from domain controller side?

Hi Guys,

-I have domain called lab.com created on virtual machine Windows Server 2008
    -I have added a client machine Linux machine rhel6 to domain lab.com in /etc/host file
    -I am able to ping DC from linux machine by IP and hostname .
    But from DC I can only ping Linux machine by IP address and not by its hostname "rhel61.lab.com"

I don't want to add linux machine entry to DC's hosts file as it is DC so it should resolve it

But I wish to know what step or doings I am missing from DC side that I am not able to ping linux machine by its hostname.

Please suggest.

Thanks.

sammy, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

domain cannot be found

1. domain cannot be found - Similar Threads - domain cannot found

2. Wifi networks cannot be found

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi networks cannot be found: idk what's going on with my laptop but I really need your guys help submitted by /u/NUAT1CA [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7hmma/wifi_networks_cannot_be_found/
  3. wuixpmode.exe Cannot be found.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wuixpmode.exe Cannot be found.: Hi, I have been looking for the file "wuixpmode.exe" but I cannot find it. I am using Windows 10 1909 by the way. I have looked in the System32 folder and Windows folder....
  4. Cannot load M3U8, Cross Domain Access Denied, 404 not found, or No levels to play

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot load M3U8, Cross Domain Access Denied, 404 not found, or No levels to play: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you see a message Cannot load M3U8: 404 not found or Cross Domain Access Denied or No levels to play error while trying to play a video in Google Chrome or any other browser, here are some solutions that [...] This post Cannot load M3U8, Cross Domain...
  5. Camera cannot be found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Camera cannot be found: I tried to make a conference call but my camera cannot be found. I think it happened after the update a while back but I rarely use it so I just noticed it. I have tried all of tips that come up to no avail. Any tips?...
  6. cannot connect to the update service- was on a domain

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot connect to the update service- was on a domain: Getting message - we couldn't connect to the update service. Also : some settings are managed by your organization. This PC was on a domain to a company that no longer exists. What can I do to be able to get updates?...
  7. No internet and cannot connect to domain

No internet and cannot connect to domain: I have several Lenovo N23 computers and I am having serious issues with our internet connectivity. Recently, all the computers are unable to join the domain and have no connectivity to the internet. The problem is further compounded because these computers do not have an...
  8. cannot join domain on server 2003

cannot join domain on server 2003: Hi all, since Microsoft released 1803 version of Windows 10, I am not able to join domain on SBS 2003 (single label). On June 2018 some updates was released in Win10 1709 and since then it is not possible to connect to domain too. The only solution is clean installation of...
  9. Cannot get the Join Domain option

Cannot get the Join Domain option: I am an administrator and I did expose the hidden Administrator. When I go to Settings | About, I do not get the Join Domain option. Am I missing a step? Many thanks for any help... Todd 104658
  10. Cannot connect to domain error 1355

Cannot connect to domain error 1355: I'm having an issue that I've seen on numerous forums but I've yet to figure out... I cannot connect new or refreshed PCs to the domain. All PCs on the network are Windows 10, our server is Windows Server 2012. I am using an ethernet connection on the network. When...