Windows 10: domain cannot be found

Discus and support domain cannot be found in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; domain cannot be found, DNS server already set please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndyYeong, Sep 4, 2018.

1. AndyYeong Win User

domain cannot be found

domain cannot be found, DNS server already set

please help

:)

AndyYeong, Sep 4, 2018
  2. robos Win User

Getting a domain name...

Just simple 3 steps to make your website glow to millions…
    Step 1: Sign up now and get a FREE domain!
    Step 2: Design your new website in minutes!
    Step 3: You are live! Share your life online!

Click here…

robos, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Windows 'domain'?

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your concern in the Microsoft Community. Follow these steps to find the domain name:

• Press the Windows key + R then choose System.
    • The name of your computer will be listed as the Full computer name.
    • The domain your computer belongs to will be listed as the Domain. If, instead of Domain, you see Workgroup, your computer
      is not a member of any domain.

If you have any questions or things you'd like to clarify, feel free to ask.

Marvin Barc, Sep 4, 2018
  4. sammy Win User

domain cannot be found

Question:- How to add client to domain from domain controller side?

Hi Guys,

-I have domain called lab.com created on virtual machine Windows Server 2008
    -I have added a client machine Linux machine rhel6 to domain lab.com in /etc/host file
    -I am able to ping DC from linux machine by IP and hostname .
    But from DC I can only ping Linux machine by IP address and not by its hostname "rhel61.lab.com"

I don't want to add linux machine entry to DC's hosts file as it is DC so it should resolve it

But I wish to know what step or doings I am missing from DC side that I am not able to ping linux machine by its hostname.

Please suggest.

Thanks.

sammy, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

domain cannot be found

1. domain cannot be found - Similar Threads - domain cannot found

2. Laptop domain-joined to InTune but cannot use domain accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop domain-joined to InTune but cannot use domain accounts: A laptop recently came to me that had been wiped by a 3rd party repair service. This has reset it from Edu Pro to Home version.I've reimaged it using an Edu Pro ISO from a USB, but I've had to create a temporary personal account to sign in to do so. I'm autopiloting it...
  3. Laptop domain-joined to InTune but cannot use domain accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop domain-joined to InTune but cannot use domain accounts: A laptop recently came to me that had been wiped by a 3rd party repair service. This has reset it from Edu Pro to Home version.I've reimaged it using an Edu Pro ISO from a USB, but I've had to create a temporary personal account to sign in to do so. I'm autopiloting it...
  4. Laptop domain-joined to InTune but cannot use domain accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. nvlddmkm cannot be found

nvlddmkm cannot be found: Hi, I'm having a problem with my pc and when searching online most of the suggestions come to a problem with GPU or GPU driver issues. the problem started two weeks ago and it only occurs during certain games, I can play GTAV and other games just fine but for some reason,...
  6. Hello, On a pc reset at windows sign in i get domain not found or cannot be contacted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, On a pc reset at windows sign in i get domain not found or cannot be contacted.: I have tried to do .\administrator and got the message again.I did this in the sytem Administrator password my question is do i need to do a command exe.? and if i do how do i get there....
  7. Hello, On a pc reset at windows sign in i get domain not found or cannot be contacted.

Hello, On a pc reset at windows sign in i get domain not found or cannot be contacted.: I have tried to do .\administrator and got the message again.I did this in the sytem Administrator password my question is do i need to do a command exe.? and if i do how do i get there....
  8. wuixpmode.exe Cannot be found.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wuixpmode.exe Cannot be found.: Hi, I have been looking for the file "wuixpmode.exe" but I cannot find it. I am using Windows 10 1909 by the way. I have looked in the System32 folder and Windows folder....
  9. Cannot load M3U8, Cross Domain Access Denied, 404 not found, or No levels to play

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot load M3U8, Cross Domain Access Denied, 404 not found, or No levels to play: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you see a message Cannot load M3U8: 404 not found or Cross Domain Access Denied or No levels to play error while trying to play a video in Google Chrome or any other browser, here are some solutions that [...] This post Cannot load M3U8, Cross Domain...
  10. No internet and cannot connect to domain

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet and cannot connect to domain: I have several Lenovo N23 computers and I am having serious issues with our internet connectivity. Recently, all the computers are unable to join the domain and have no connectivity to the internet. The problem is further compounded because these computers do not have an...