Windows 10: Domain Joint problem in my laptop/Domain profile won't cache

Discus and support Domain Joint problem in my laptop/Domain profile won't cache in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good Morning All,I have a laptop which is having the issue with domain join. Case 1 : When I logged in the local administrator account and connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jatin Patel1, May 24, 2023.

1. Domain Joint problem in my laptop/Domain profile won't cache

Good Morning All,I have a laptop which is having the issue with domain join. Case 1 : When I logged in the local administrator account and connect to the VPN and then switching the account to the TestUser- Domain joint account and try to login the TestUser that will successfully logged me in but when I try to logged in without authentication of the VPN on the local Admin account doesn't let me in to the TestUser directly. Case 2: With the Lan connection I am able to login in to the TestUser-Domain account without authentication from VPN to the local admin account.Please give me our valuable

:)

Jatin Patel1, May 24, 2023

2. Domain Joint problem in my laptop/Domain profile won't cache

Good Morning All,

I have a laptop which is having the issue with domain join.

Case 1 : When I logged in the local administrator account and connect to the VPN and then switching the account to the TestUser- Domain joint account and try to login the TestUser that will successfully logged me in but when I try to logged in without authentication of the VPN on the local Admin account doesn't let me in to the TestUser directly.

Case 2: With the Lan connection I am able to login in to the TestUser-Domain account without authentication from VPN to the local admin account.

Please give me our valuable opinion how can I solve this problem ???

Basically my domain profile is not caching on the domain account login.

Thanks,

Jatin

Jatin Patel1, May 25, 2023
  3. David-M. Win User
    Domain Joint problem in my laptop/Domain profile won't cache

Hi Jatin, I'm David.

Sorry. The Microsoft Community is a forum for home users.

Since your question is related to a computer joined to a domain environment, I suggest you access the link below, which will direct you to the Microsoft Q&A page.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/index...

Microsoft Q&A has IT professionals and system administrators who can best help with this type of question.

Best regards.

David-M., May 25, 2023
  4. Kari Win User

Migrate Locale Profile to Domain

I removed my reply because watching those instructions on TechNet I started wondering if they really work with Windows 10.

Anyway, whatever you try create first a dummy profile, customize it a bit and move it to domain. If everything works, you can then move real profiles.

Thema:

1. Domain Joint problem in my laptop/Domain profile won't cache - Similar Threads - Domain Joint problem

2. Cached domain user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cached domain user: Hello,We are currently facing an issue: we had a domain user with admin privileges, let's say "username123." This user account was disabled a few months ago. On all computers, the path C:/Users/username123 was changed to C:/Users/username123_old, and the registry key...
  3. Cached domain user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cached domain user: Hello,We are currently facing an issue: we had a domain user with admin privileges, let's say "username123." This user account was disabled a few months ago. On all computers, the path C:/Users/username123 was changed to C:/Users/username123_old, and the registry key...
  4. Cached domain user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Domain Joint problem in my laptop/Domain profile won't cache

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Domain Joint problem in my laptop/Domain profile won't cache: Good Morning All,I have a laptop which is having the issue with domain join. Case 1 : When I logged in the local administrator account and connect to the VPN and then switching the account to the TestUser- Domain joint account and try to login the TestUser that will...
  6. Domain Joint problem in my laptop/Domain profile won't cache

Domain Joint problem in my laptop/Domain profile won't cache: Good Morning All,I have a laptop which is having the issue with domain join. Case 1 : When I logged in the local administrator account and connect to the VPN and then switching the account to the TestUser- Domain joint account and try to login the TestUser that will...
  7. Cached domain password reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cached domain password reset: We have windows XP computer with cached AD user login. This computer is no longer attached to internet. But it is removed from domain server side, but computer still shows domain because it is not removed from it computer side. User forgot old password which was used to...
  8. Cached domain password reset

Cached domain password reset: We have windows XP computer with cached AD user login. This computer is no longer attached to internet. But it is removed from domain server side, but computer still shows domain because it is not removed from it computer side. User forgot old password which was used to...
  9. NTUSER.DAT and domain user profile problem.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    NTUSER.DAT and domain user profile problem.: I have an issue with the profile on my PC. My PC is part of a domain and each time it starts it loads my profile and group policy. A month ago I added myself to a group in AD called 'terminal servers' as I was planning on setting up remote access. This group is used for our...
  10. One profile for Domain and non-domain

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One profile for Domain and non-domain: I have a couple users that work on their laptops outside of the office but need to connect to the domain when here. When they connect it creates a new profile and they have to re-register their software licenses. They also lose access to all of their documents and such unless...