Windows 10: Domain users cannot access Microsoft Store and it's apps after updating to 21H1 from 20H2...

Discus and support Domain users cannot access Microsoft Store and it's apps after updating to 21H1 from 20H2... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I am currently in the process of adding 3 new computers to our network and I just noticed after updating two of the computers and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Alex Castillo acastillo, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Domain users cannot access Microsoft Store and it's apps after updating to 21H1 from 20H2...

Hello everyone,I am currently in the process of adding 3 new computers to our network and I just noticed after updating two of the computers and installing some software that the domain users cannot access the Microsoft Store and other preinstalled apps like the Calculator. The local administrator can access the Microsoft Store and all of its apps just fine. I know this has nothing to do with our domain settings because I added the 3rd computer to our domain and added a domain user to it before updating to 21H1 and all the apps are there. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling th

:)

Alex Castillo acastillo, Jul 20, 2021
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 20, 2021
  3. Unable to access Microsoft store applications through a specific domain user account

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to access Microsoft store applications through a particular domain user account. Since the issue is happening with only one particular domain user account it might be possible that the user account
    has some restrictions for accessing applications.

Also, as the issue is happening on a domain environment, I suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , as the issue requires advanced troubleshooting by expertise and engineers on domain environments.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 20, 2021
  4. Domain users cannot access Microsoft Store and it's apps after updating to 21H1 from 20H2...

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 20, 2021
Thema:

Domain users cannot access Microsoft Store and it's apps after updating to 21H1 from 20H2...

1. Domain users cannot access Microsoft Store and it's apps after updating to 21H1 from 20H2... - Similar Threads - Domain users cannot

2. Windows store apps not working after 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows store apps not working after 20H2 update: hello. I'm a windows user and I updated the latest update 20H2. after updating it. some of windows store apps stop working. these include photos app , videos and movies app, snip & sketch apps. I've tried opening these apps but they do not respond and crash. When i open a...
  3. Distributing paid Microsoft Store apps to Domain users

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Distributing paid Microsoft Store apps to Domain users: Hi,At my organisation we would like to distribute specifically the $0.99 USD ~$1.45AUD HEVC Video Extensions by Microsoft app that is available on the app store to roughly 30 users. We are prepared to buy the appropriate amount of licenses for the users but I am having a lot...
  4. Distributing paid Microsoft Store apps to Domain users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Distributing paid Microsoft Store apps to Domain users: Hi,At my organisation we would like to distribute specifically the $0.99 USD ~$1.45AUD HEVC Video Extensions by Microsoft app that is available on the app store to roughly 30 users. We are prepared to buy the appropriate amount of licenses for the users but I am having a lot...
  5. Distributing paid Microsoft Store apps to Domain users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft Store and Microsoft Store Apps are accessible on User Accounts, but not...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Microsoft Store Apps are accessible on User Accounts, but not...: Hi, I am having trouble with accessing apps I have downloaded from Microsoft on my admin account.First of all, the Microsoft Store app is not listed in apps and features on the admin account and does not appear if you search for it. However, it is available to the other users...
  7. Apps goin crazy after 20H2 and 21H1 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps goin crazy after 20H2 and 21H1 update: As the title says, many of my apps are getting corrupted after these last 2 updates, I was on Windows 10 2004 previously. Then 20H2 where all this started, currently I'm on 21H1 and things are still the same.Everything from MS Edge, IDM, Radeon Software, Task Manager, and...
  8. Windows will not update to 20H2 or 21H1

Windows will not update to 20H2 or 21H1: My Windows is stuck on Version 1909 Build 18363.1556I have tried all standard troubleshooting, as well as sfc, driver updates, updating via MCT and Windows Update Assistant. None have worked. Sometimes it returns the error code "0XC1900101 – 0x20017. Installation Failed in...
  9. Microsoft Store apps missing after updating to 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store apps missing after updating to 20H2: Hello, I recently updated to 20H2, and after updating I noticed the icons for the MS Store app shortcuts I had were missing. So, I tried to repair the app. Icon still missing. Tried to reset the app, and still nothing. But what I noticed was after I reset the app, it is...
  10. Cannot Access Mapped Drives or Domain after 1903 update

Cannot Access Mapped Drives or Domain after 1903 update: I have 2 computers - Dell Optiplex 7050 - that after the install and update of Windows 10 Pro feature 1903 can no longer access any mapped drives. These drives were mapped prior to the automatic update. When the update completes, they cannot be connected to and cannot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft to do app didn opening with domain users