Windows 10: Domi, Domi, Gobi, Gobi

Discus and support Domi, Domi, Gobi, Gobi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In the beginning there was DOS, "and it was Good". I was wondering, for me that was part of the beginning, and am interested in History from time to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dr. VinnyGoombatz, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Domi, Domi, Gobi, Gobi

In the beginning there was DOS, "and it was Good".

I was wondering, for me that was part of the beginning, and am interested in History from time to time if anyone can provide, starting with DOS/ARPENET, a begetting/begatting scenario of how we got to the Modern-day Windows/WWW/Powershell.

I was looking toward the Oracle Folk for Scripting history, and I've sort of got the idea about the ARPENET to WWW but the evolution of DOS to Windows and the maintenance/development tools is not as clear.

After I discovered Powershell and was impressed with it's Object oriented nature I got interested in how, if anyone can say, it evolved from DOS and the .bat script to PS V??.

:)

Dr. VinnyGoombatz, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Mizu10 Win User

Qualcomm Gobi 2000 not listed/detected in device manager after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hello folks,

I recently upgraded my Windowds 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and experienced almost no problems so far. Despite of the Fn Keys (for adjusting display brightness) not working on my Sony VAIO S11V9E, the main problem is that my WWAN module, the Qualcomm Gobi 2000, just
    cannot be found in the device manager. It simply not listed though I installed all the other system drivers.

How can I get the device manager to actually detect my device?

Thanks in advance!

Mizu10, Jun 30, 2020
  3. sned/receive SMS with built-in modem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to get in touch with the Gobi support for assistance in this regard, which would be better suited for the issue.

https://www.qualcomm.com/products/gobi

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jun 30, 2020
  4. geolles Win User

Domi, Domi, Gobi, Gobi

Error 8024000B Windows 10 Install blocked by Intel Dynamic Power Performance Management

no problems so far.. it's a CF-31.. still can't get Qualcomm Gobi 2000 to work though; I've tried all the suggestions for it but no luck..

geolles, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Domi, Domi, Gobi, Gobi