Windows 10: .domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware

Discus and support .domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My pc is infected with this new version of STOP DJVU virus which has changed the extension of all my files: photo, video, doc, iso etc. with .domn... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ManishKumar_online, Sep 25, 2019.

1. .domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware

My pc is infected with this new version of STOP DJVU virus which has changed the extension of all my files: photo, video, doc, iso etc. with .domn extension. I don't have any backup... I am getting frustrated as i am not able to find any solution to decrypt my important files back. Please help!

* Moved from Win 10/Files

:)

ManishKumar_online, Sep 25, 2019

2. .domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware

My pc is infected with this new version of STOP DJVU virus which has changed the extension of all my files: photo, video, doc, iso etc. with .domn extension. I don't have any backup... I am getting frustrated as i am not able to find any solution to decrypt
    my important files back. Please help!

ManishKumar_online, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    .domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware

That's a variant of STOP ransomware which is sadly not decryptable for free right now.

Please read:
    #1 [STOP Ransomware (.STOP, .Puma, .Djvu, .Promo, .Drume) Help & Support Topic: post #1]

All further questions please post in that above support forum.

FYI:

quietman7 - MVP recently

posted
    :

Any files that are encrypted with STOP (DJVU) Ransomware will have the
    .STOP, .SUSPENDED, .WAITING,
    .PAUSA
    , .CONTACTUS,
    .DATASTOP
    , .STOPDATA,
    .KEYPASS
    .WHY
    .SAVEfiles
    .DATAWAIT
    .INFOWAIT
    .puma
    .pumax
    .pumas
    .shadow
    .djvu, .djvuu, .udjvu, .djvuq, .uudjvu, .djvus, .djvur, .djvut

.pdff
    .tro
    .tfude
    , .tfudeq,
    .tfudet
    .rumba
    .adobe
    .adobee
    .blower
    , .promos,
    .promoz
    .promock
    , .promoks,
    .promorad
    , .promorad2,

.kroput
    .kroput1
    .charck
    .pulsar1
    .klope
    .kropun
    .charcl
    .doples
    .luces
    .luceq
    .chech
    .proden
    .drume
    .tronas
    .trosak
    .grovas
    .grovat
    ,.roland,

.refols
    .raldug
    .etols
    .guvara
    .browec
    .norvas
    .moresa
    .verasto
    .hrosas
    .kiratos
    .todarius
    .hofos
    .roldat
    .dutan,

.sarut
    .fedasot
    .forasom
    .berost
    .fordan
    .codnat
    .codnat1
    .bufas
    .dotmap
    .radman
    .ferosas
    .rectot
    .skymap
    .mogera
    .rezuc
    .stone
    .redmat
    .lanset
    .davda
    .poret
    .pidon
    .heroset
    .myskle
    .boston
    .muslat
    .gerosan
    ,vesad
    .horon
    .neras
    .truke
    .dalle
    .lotep
    .nusar
    .litar
    .besub
    .cezor
    .lokas
    .godes
    .budak
    .vusad
    .herad
    .berosuce
    .gehad
    .gusau
    .madek
    .tocue
    .darus
    .lapoi
    .todar
    .dodoc
    .bopador
    .novasof
    .ntuseg
    .ndarod
    .access
    .format
    .nelasod
    .mogranos
    .cosakos
    .nvetud
    .lotej
    .kovasoh
    prandel
    .zatrov
    .masok
    .brusaf
    londec
    .krusop
    .mtogas
    .coharos
    .nasoh
    .nacro
    .pedro
    .nuksus
    .vesrato
    .masodas
    .stare
    , .cetori,
    .carote
    .shariz
    .gero
    .hese
    .geno
    , .seto,
    .peta
    .moka
    , .meds,
    .kvag
    or
    .domn
    extension appended to the end of the encrypted data filename as explained
    here by
    Amigo-A (Andrew Ivanov).

STOP Ransomware will leave files (ransom notes) named !!!YourDataRestore!!!.txt, !!!RestoreProcess!!!.txt, !!!INFO_RESTORE!!!.txt, !!RESTORE!!!.txt, !!!!RESTORE_FILES!!!.txt, !!!DATA_RESTORE!!!.txt, !!!RESTORE_DATA!!!.txt, !!!KEYPASS_DECRYPTION_INFO!!!.txt,
    !!!WHY_MY_FILES_NOT_OPEN!!!.txt, !!!SAVE_FILES_INFO!!!.txt and !readme.txt. The .djvu* and newer variants will leave ransom notes named

_openme.txt
    _open_.txt
    or
    _readme.txt

Please read the first page of the

STOP Ransomware (.STOP, .Puma, .Djvu, .Promo, .Drume) Support Topic
    and
    Final Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for
    a summary of this infection, it's variants, any updates and
    possible decryption solutions

You need to post any questions in the above support topic. If you have followed those instructors and need further assistance, then you still need to ask for help in that support topic.
    If there is no OFFLINE KEY available for the variant you are dealing with OR it is one of the newer variants
    (.gero, .hese, .geno, .seto, peta, .moka, .meds, .kvag, .domm)
    released after the criminals made changes, then we cannot help you at this time since there is no way to gain access to the criminal's command server and reproduce or retrieve these KEYs.

This means...there no longer is any method to get OFFLINE KEYS for these newer variants and no way to decrypt files if infected with an ONLINE KEY without paying the ransom and obtaining the private
    keys from the criminals who created the ransomware.
    However, experts are working on ways to obtain OFFLINE KEYS and if they are able to do so, that information will be provided in this support topic. For now all you can do is back up (save) your data
    and wait.

UNQUOTE

Smeed, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Smeed Win User
Thema:

.domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware

1. .domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware - Similar Threads - domn extension STOP

2. New Variant for STOP ransomware with a different extension of .igvm?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New Variant for STOP ransomware with a different extension of .igvm?: Split from this thread.i got the same problem with a different extension of .igvm wahat shoul i do???????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/new-variant-for-stop-ransomware-with-a-different/a1217aa4-70cd-4428-bb9c-210f636ae6a6
  3. Ransomware qlkm extension.

Ransomware qlkm extension.: Split from this thread. Please read the first page of theSTOP DJVU Ransomware Support Topic for an updated summary of this ransomware, it's variants andpossible decryption solutions with instructions. The decrypter will only attempt to decrypt a file with a known ID...
  4. DJVU Ransomware attacked laptop

DJVU Ransomware attacked laptop: Hi, Is there any way to decrypt data which is encrypted with an online key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/djvu-ransomware-attacked-laptop/7625cb77-f506-49da-83e0-7c99230ae2dc
  5. Ransomware with ".wlzfgvn" file extension

Ransomware with ".wlzfgvn" file extension: Split from this thread. I have a ransomware attack, and the files end with ".wlzfgvn". I dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ransomware-with-wlzfgvn-file-extension/7be18b02-73b5-4ad7-acad-094e4dc790d9
  6. .domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .domn extension STOP DJVU ransomware: My pc is infected with this new version of STOP DJVU virus which has changed the extension of all my files: photo, video, doc, iso etc. with .domn extension. I don't have any backup... I am getting frustrated as i am not able to find any solution to decrypt my important files...
  7. HEROSET ransomware .heroset extension

HEROSET ransomware .heroset extension: I am unable to open any documents and photos or pdf file(all file is decrypted). .heroset extension is showing. ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest...
  8. Ransomware- TRO file extension

Ransomware- TRO file extension: I have been attacked by a ransomware virus and at the same time my windows was crashed. When reinstalled the window i notify that i am hunted by some bad person. Know i am unable to use my files. All the files are added with file extension .tro, please help me. * Moved from...
  9. RANSOMWARE VIRUS .DJVUS extension

RANSOMWARE VIRUS .DJVUS extension: My all files encrypted to .DJVUS extension ( I'm want my files back) please help me out for this regards..??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/ransomware-virus-djvus-extension/bdab87f9-ba8f-4928-bf72-159d42dcb935
  10. Djvu virus

Djvu virus: I want to ask if i am infexted with djvu virus what is solution for it * Moved from Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/djvu-virus/c8e9097b-90d2-4276-83fa-cbf78cf5df3e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. STOP Ransomware (.Domn)

2. all files showing as domn files